Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Some folks are rude fucks. Rude fucks come in all forms, but doggie wants Christians to hate Israeli Jews, like he does.

I don't hate Jews and I'm not out to make other Christians to hate Israeli Jews. Sorry if the truth of things does not jive with your opinion.

Though you really are a troll there Modo. Didn't think I'd see this since you waited until days after the thread was dead to post?

Some folks are rude fucks. Rude fucks come in all forms, but doggie wants Christians to hate Israeli Jews, like he does.

I don't hate Jews and I'm not out to make other Christians to hate Israeli Jews. Sorry if the truth of things does not jive with your opinion.

Though you really are a troll there Modo. Didn't think I'd see this since you waited until days after the thread was dead to post?
I have learned to speak your language with you, now - trollese. You are teflon to logic, so trollese it is.

As far as the death of a thread is concerned, perhaps you could have a talk with Gunny about closing your threads so that posters won't post in them. I posted four minutes after another poster today, and that's what you bitch about? Troll.

I have learned to speak your language with you, now - trollese. You are teflon to logic, so trollese it is.

As far as the death of a thread is concerned, perhaps you could have a talk with Gunny about closing your threads so that posters won't post in them. I posted four minutes after another poster today, and that's what you bitch about? Troll.

The only one Teflon to logic to is yourself. I posted a thread, and you whine that I'm being Anti-Jewish and I'm trying to encourage others to do so. All the while, not realizing how stupid you sound.

I'm not bitching about anything, I'm saying you have a tendency to post in threads such as these days after the conversation is done and try to make an insult.

You still gave me no proof that I was Anti-Jewish. I do remember laughing at you several times for posting a thread where you posted your response like twelve days after the thread died. And then called me a coward for not posting back in it. :rofl:

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz - Israel News

A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window. When the clergyman let the window down, the passerby spat in his face.

The clergyman prefered not to lodge a complaint with the police and told an acquaintance that he was used to being spat at by Jews. Many Jerusalem clergy have been subjected to abuse of this kind. For the most part, they ignore it but sometimes they cannot

On Sunday, a fracas developed when a yeshiva student spat at the cross being carried by the Armenian Archbishop during a procession near the Holy Sepulchre in the Old City. The archbishop's 17th-century cross was broken during the brawl and he slapped the yeshiva student.

According to Daniel Rossing, former adviser to the Religious Affairs Ministry on Christian affairs and director of a Jerusalem center for Christian-Jewish dialogue, there has been an increase in the number of such incidents recently, "as part of a general atmosphere of lack of tolerance in the country."

Rossing says there are certain common characeristics from the point of view of time and location to the incidents. He points to the fact that there are more incidents in areas where Jews and Christians mingle, such as the Jewish and Armenian quarters of the Old City and the Jaffa Gate.

There are an increased number at certain times of year, such as during the Purim holiday."I know Christians who lock themselves indoors during the entire Purim holiday," he says.

Thoughts?

I'd do a lot more than slap him if he broke MY 17th century cross.......

Sounds like the Jews are asking for a fight....somebody here will blame the Christians though, how dare they carry an old cross to the supposed burial place of Christ....

Sounds like the Jews are asking for a fight....somebody here will blame the Christians though, how dare they carry an old cross to the supposed burial place of Christ....

Technically already done. Si Modo has already gone ahead and thrown out that I'm an Anti-Semite for posting this. :lol:

And if someone broke my 17th century cross, I'd be pissed. :eusa_eh:

Oh, the hilarity of denial. I wonder if this is what we'd be hearing if the evil mooozlims were doing the spitting? :rofl:

No we won't hear the evil mooozlims doing the spitting. We would hear the evil mooozlims doing the beating, killing, raping and spraying in acid in the eyes of school girls! Spitting is way to tame for them.
My, aren't baseless generalizations fun? :thup:

CTV News | Afghan girls sprayed with acid in 'desperate' attack

Two men on a motorcycle hurled acid at a group of eight Afghanistan school girls Wednesday in a shocking attack that is making headlines around the world.

The girls were walking to Mirwais Minna Girl's School in broad daylight in Kandahar when the attack occurred.

:eusa_liar:

Technically already done. Si Modo has already gone ahead and thrown out that I'm an Anti-Semite for posting this. :lol:

Why? With you libtard mentality your more antichristian then the Jews you complaint about! Self-hatred is a truism of the left.

GHook, this attack on the school girls was discussed on a thread a long time ago.

The unidentified men were never caught.

No one knows who they were or why they did it.

Nothing says they were muslims or even taliban.

GHook, this attack on the school girls was discussed on a thread a long time ago.

The unidentified men were never caught.

No one knows who they were or why they did it.

Except they were violent scum in Afghanistan.
Pretty well limits it to muslims and taliban muslims.

Kalam called it baseless so I posted the article

The unidentified men were never caught

No one knows who they were or why they did it..

Don't ne an idiot! :cuckoo: You know damn well who did it!:evil:

In a country that is 99.5% Muslim, where the most radical strain of Islam exists in the world, where they previously murdered girls who seeked an education, I think its pretty safe to say they were Taliban Islamofacists!

LOL, you a raging antisemite for many other reasons besides this thread. Don't toss stones from a glass house!

In a country that is 99.5% Muslim, where the most radical strain of Islam exists in the world, where they previously murdered girls who seeked an education, I think its pretty safe to say they were Taliban Islamofacists!

might want to go for that long sought after edumication yourself, hookie.

seeked.

dope

Why? With you libtard mentality your more antichristian then the Jews you complaint about! Self-hatred is a truism of the left.

:rofl:

leave it to a jew to insist that HE knows more about individual identity than the target of his jew rage.

classic!

self-hatred! As if no one has ever heard one jew cry the same when another jew doesn't agree!

:lol:

might want to go for that long sought after edumication yourself, hookie.

seeked.

dope

GRAMMAR is antisemitic.

LOL, you a raging antisemite for many other reasons besides this thread. Don't toss stones from a glass house!

Of course he is, Atleast in your mentally deranged world I guess. Fact is, Anyone who disagrees with you or your beloved Israel surely must be. Right dick? ~BH

aren't you going to law school? Please message me if/when you represent someone in court. I believe your generalizations will go far with the jury. watching you get laughed out of the courtroom will be well worth the plane ticket

so ghook are you going to respond or just neg rep me like a bitch?

Forum List

Back