Christians Die, Obama Yawns...

The Left has a long History of being Anti-Christian. It has become a weird obsession for them. They really don't care that Thousands of Christians are being slaughtered all over Africa. Seriously,they just don't care. Now if there were Thousands of Muslims being slaughtered,the Left would be demanding immediate action. We saw this in Europe already. And now this President has pledged military and cash so Uganda can finish killing off their Christians. It's all part of the Left's sick manic obsession with hating Christians. They're very irrational and hateful. So who's gonna help the Christians over there? I don't know,your guess is as good as mine. But don't count on this President and the Left to do anything. It aint gonna happen.

The left seem to be very anti Christian, and anti Semetic.

Lefts are the biggest anti-Semites and anti-Christians, they are spawn of Devil!

Well let me add to the list. Judging from the reaction I got here they don't give a shit about 13 dead American soldiers either.

Lefts are the biggest anti-Semites and anti-Christians, they are spawn of Devil!

Well let me add to the list. Judging from the reaction I got here they don't give a shit about 13 dead American soldiers either.

HaHaHa,

even thousand killed American soldiers is nothing for libs!

did ya notice when Pres. Bush was in office how they demanded to see the coffins and a roll call of the dead every night on TV? I remember that.

yeah... and the crusades never happened. .

Crusades fought for Christians, otherwise Muslims had killed all of those.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbPIgSNfuzE]Islam: 270 Million Bodies in 1400 Years - What Every Kafir Must Know! - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent vid....

We need to open our doors to all refugee Arab Christians......and shut the door to Muslims because they do not assimilate....

HaHaHa,

even thousand killed American soldiers is nothing for libs!

did ya notice when Pres. Bush was in office how they demanded to see the coffins and a roll call of the dead every night on TV? I remember that.
And now it doesn't matter because they want thier boy re-elected.

He didn't create anything. Idiot.

So we didn't invade Iraq?

Didn't Muslims kill thousands on 9/11?

Weren't they mostly from Saudi Arabia and not Iraq?

That aside, I don't particularly beleive the story from the Arab news agency al Nashra in Beirut. Nice to see the folk at at Atlas Swughed go to such lengths to get news from distant Arab lands to give their followers a moment of hate. :lol::lol:

Bush protects Iraqi Christians - YouTube

When George W Bush sent the US into Iraq in 2003, he believed he would be replacing Saddam Hussein with a peaceful, pro-American Arab democracy that would naturally look to the Christian west for support. In reality, seven years on, it appears that he has instead created a highly radicalised pro-Iranian sectarian killing field, where most of the Iraqi Christian minority has been forced to flee abroad.

This week saw new levels of violence directed at Iraq's Christians. Eight days after the attack on Baghdad's main Catholic church that left more than 50 worshippers dead, militants detonated more than 14 bombs in Christian suburbs, killing at least four and wounding about 30. Since then the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), an al-Qaida front, has warned of a new wave of attacks on Christians "wherever they can be reached … We will open upon them the doors of destruction and rivers of blood."

Iraq's disappearing Christians are Bush and Blair's legacy

Just because Democrats are always cleaning up Republican mess doesn't mean it's always easy. Sometimes, their damage is just too great and long lasting.

This would have happened no matter who the president was at the time! Not necessarily Bush...they HATE Christians in the Middle East/Africa and it would have happened anyway. There is NOTHING an american president (Dem or Rep) could do to stop this from happening.

The Left has a long History of being Anti-Christian. It has become a weird obsession for them. They really don't care that Thousands of Christians are being slaughtered all over Africa. Seriously,they just don't care. Now if there were Thousands of Muslims being slaughtered,the Left would be demanding immediate action. We saw this in Europe already. And now this President has pledged military and cash so Uganda can finish killing off their Christians. It's all part of the Left's sick manic obsession with hating Christians. They're very irrational and hateful. So who's gonna help the Christians over there? I don't know,your guess is as good as mine. But don't count on this President and the Left to do anything. It aint gonna happen.

You remind me of someone one these boards who had a simular weird obsession against Liberals.:eusa_whistle:

The left seem to be very anti Christian, and anti Semetic.

Hell fire and damnation you're a hoot.

As a Muslim Obama fights only for Muslim Interests, the Christian ones are nothing for him.

Oh great. Another American for sexual harassment and campaign finance and tax law violations. Don't worry though. You've got Lush Rimbaugh in your corner and on your side.

....so now it's "Booooshes Fault" that muslims are killing christians.....?

Muslims have killed Christians non-stop 24/7 since 1400 years, liberals want that Christians will stop to defend themselves and to give as presents all western countries to Muslim immigrants who have skyrocketing birth rates..

yeah... and the crusades never happened. Let me ask you something... are you scared to die? Is your faith that flawed? I am very much a Christian and I am not scared to die. Let's not forget, nothing happens in this world that the Lord has not foreordained. My politics lie where my heart and my biblical studies lead me.... which is certainly not in the "let them eat cake" world of Conservatives...even though they pretend to be "Christian".

The Crusades were a response to the muslim conquers (not sure why they killed Jews though) and I don't think it's virtuous to lie down and not attempt to confront evil

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Edmund Burke

Forum List

Back