Christians Desecrate Wiccan Religious Site at Air Force Academy

Its the Christian thing to do

sorry, but BULLCRAP....Rightwinger!

The Christian THING to do is to respect other people's beliefs....this is what Christ taught the apostles.....if they came in to a home where people believed that they were eating a certain thing for their god or whatever, then the apostles were told to go ahead and eat what the strangers were offering them out of respect, not out of belief in what they did, but respect...

If the strangers treated them nicely then stay with them...respecting their customs, if they treated the apostles poorly and without respect then the apostles were to dust off their feet and move on.

When I go to my in-laws I join in prayer out of........RESPECT so it works both ways.

I knew one, she was kind and decent.
The left has turned their so-called belief in personal rights into their own faith based brand of hate, as displayed by coldfusion right here.

OH REALLY!!!??? Christians get to practice THEIR hate on a DAILY BASIS and this is just ONE MORE EXAMPLE!

why not? equality. they should be able to hate with the same gusto you lefties do..

Yeah RIGHT if a Pagan had defiled a CHRISTIAN Church you would be HOWLING about it. The one thing Christians are GREAT at is HYPOCRICY!!

OH REALLY!!!??? Christians get to practice THEIR hate on a DAILY BASIS and this is just ONE MORE EXAMPLE!

why not? equality. they should be able to hate with the same gusto you lefties do..

Yeah RIGHT if a Pagan had defiled a CHRISTIAN Church you would be HOWLING about it. The one thing Christians are GREAT at is HYPOCRICY!!

I don't believe I've told you that I'm a Christian. Have I?

Why on earth would anyone waste their time doing it? it doesnt accomplish anything

The way I see it the left is the most intolerant of the intolerant. Against Christians, It's almost as bad as the hate Fox, Hate America, Hate Bush, and Hate White Republicans,and Hate Jews,,, damn it's good to not be "as tolerant" as the intolerant left.. dayuuuum!

What are Wiccans anyway? are they good kind gentle people? I hope so. I hope they are not like the intolerant left.

I knew one, she was kind and decent.
The left has turned their so-called belief in personal rights into their own faith based brand of hate, as displayed by coldfusion right here.

What example?
I'm not a christian. Where is the hate? I am promoting tolerance.
What is that your doing again?

I am just pointing out Christian HYPOCRICY nothing MORE nothing LESS! Also like I said I respect people who practice their faith in their homes and Churches. I join in prayer at my in-laws but I refuse to go to Christmas services at their Church. I RESPECT THEIR FAITH but I don't go out of my way to be a part of it. Pretty simple really.

The military should not accommodate any religions.

If soldiers want to worship somewhere, they can do it on their own time and/or off base

If soldiers want to worship somewhere, they can do it on their own time and/or off base
IMO this is not a good idea. Being in the military places people in harm's way more so than not serving. Being able to worship and have chaplains around is important.

Places of worship have to be established for each group that needs such. Then comes the question of who should pay for the construction of chapels, mosques and such.

There are many contractors in Muslim countries that are required to build mosques for their workers...even though some mosques are nothing more than cargo containers.

Our military is a huge group of people from all walks of life. All job descriptions that are a part of civilian life are in the military...barbers, doctors, clergy, truck drivers, mechanics, clerks, morticians, cooks, radio repairmen, and so on and on and on. You can't just ask a person to forgo religion while serving.

IMO this is not a good idea. Being in the military places people in harm's way more so than not serving. Being able to worship and have chaplains around is important.

Places of worship have to be established for each group that needs such. Then comes the question of who should pay for the construction of chapels, mosques and such.

There are many contractors in Muslim countries that are required to build mosques for their workers...even though some mosques are nothing more than cargo containers.

Our military is a huge group of people from all walks of life. All job descriptions that are a part of civilian life are in the military...barbers, doctors, clergy, truck drivers, mechanics, clerks, morticians, cooks, radio repairmen, and so on and on and on. You can't just ask a person to forgo religion while serving.

if you believe in a god, why do you need a specific place to worship? You don't need a building to pray.

And really I don't giver a shit about what Muslims do they can also stick their asses in the air and their noses in the dirt anywhere. No building necessary.

And I never said anything about anyone forgoing religion. They can just do it on their own time and their own expense.

The military does not have to provide a place to worship nor should it.

Meh. It's stupid, but just like vandals damaging a church, prosecute the culprits for petty vandalism if they're caught, clean up and move on.

if you believe in a god, why do you need a specific place to worship? You don't need a building to pray.
This is true. One of the most memorable places of worship to me was the clearing in the woods at Camp Ki-Y that had some tree slab benches and a wooden alter/pulpit...surrounded by nature....but still, it had to be built.

And really I don't giver a shit about what Muslims do they can also stick their asses in the air and their noses in the dirt anywhere. No building necessary.
The fact that you may not worship or see any sense in worship practices makes them stupid only to you.

And I never said anything about anyone forgoing religion. They can just do it on their own time and their own expense.

The military does not have to provide a place to worship nor should it.
If a country wants its military to succeed, it must provide the physical, spiritual and psychological needs of the soldiers. This includes a place to worship if they need one. The fact that you don't think they need one has nothing to do with the fact that they feel a need for one.

Last edited:
An example of Christians doing what they accuse Muslims of doing.
The American Taliban.
yes. ruining a newly founded religious site is the same as suicide bombers blowing up pilgrims on the way to worship.

The equivalence is so glaring, nobody could miss it. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back