Christians carrying the Rainbow Flag, have you considered this?

Not a christian but to me ANYONE who is OK with faggot's marrying is NOT a christian...I was raised a christian and CHOSE to leave that faith behind...

Not a christian put to me ANYONE who calls someone a f*ggot is no different than the person who calls someone a N*gger or a K*ke or a C*nt.
I don't sugarcoat my speech to make sure your wittle feelings and the wittle feelings of other degenerate scum aren't offended.
I am sure you enjoy it when you are treated the same,,,butt munch pansy...
Used to it EVERY day. I hear racissss,biggggotttt,nazzzziiii in that whining kind of voice libtards have. I smile and wave because I know my existence PISSES THEM OFF!
I am sure you are proud of your inability to let people live with the same freedoms you enjoy...
What freedom would that be?

Not a christian put to me ANYONE who calls someone a f*ggot is no different than the person who calls someone a N*gger or a K*ke or a C*nt.
I don't sugarcoat my speech to make sure your wittle feelings and the wittle feelings of other degenerate scum aren't offended.
I am sure you enjoy it when you are treated the same,,,butt munch pansy...
Used to it EVERY day. I hear racissss,biggggotttt,nazzzziiii in that whining kind of voice libtards have. I smile and wave because I know my existence PISSES THEM OFF!
I am sure you are proud of your inability to let people live with the same freedoms you enjoy...
What freedom would that be?
To live their life as they want...To love who they want and to have contractual relationships...

It is written:

All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not: but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. And we know that we are of God and that the whole world lieth in wickedness.
1 John 5:17,18

It is written:

All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not: but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. And we know that we are of God and that the whole world lieth in wickedness.
1 John 5:17,18
I am glad you can admit your shortcomings on the Lord's demands of humans....yet you have sinned and a good possibility is that you will sin again...in fact I know you will...

Forum List

Back