Christians can't say "allah" anymore.......

The God of the Muslims, the God of the Hebrew, the God of the Jew, the God of the Christian are all the God of Abraham. The one and same GOD. No matter what you call him/her/it.

Gee Ollie, you're wrong. Interesting how much it happens, eh?

No. Not all are the same "god". Why? Simple..............first off, it started with the Romans who bastardized Christianity because they wanted to appease the pagans so that they would believe in THEIR VERSION of "god". (I use lower case to denote the difference between the entity and the word that represents Him.)

And..........a couple of centuries after Christianity grew a following, the musLAMES, (whose ancestor was a dude named Ishmael), saw what was happening with the God of Abraham.

They wanted a piece of the pie.

So what did they do? Went back to the teachings of Ishmael's mother (Hagar), who happened to be an Egyptian princess.

They started a new "religion" to take over the previous ones. But......just like anything else, the world is not black and white. It has colors.

Everyone understands God in their own way. When His Holiness the Dali Lama was asked how many religions he thought should exists? He stated as many as there are people on the Earth, as we all understand God in our own way.

I mean............do you understand everyone who you meet? If so, you've got the one true religion.

If not, tell people what works for you and show them how you came to that conclusion.

I don't find you being wrong one bit interesting actually.

Scriptural: The Koran itself in several places insists that its God is the same as the God of Judaism and Christianity. The most direct statement is one in which Muslims are admonished to tell Jews and Christians "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our God and your God is One, and to Him we do submit" (E.H. Palmer translation of Sura 29:46) Of course, the verse can also be rendered "our Allah and your Allah is One" (as it is in the notorious Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation)

Historical: Chronologically, Islam followed after Judaism and Christianity, but the Koran claims Islam actually preceded the other monotheisms. In Islamic doctrine (Sura 3:67), Abraham was the first Muslim. Moses and Jesus introduced mistakes into the Word of God; Muhammad brought it down perfectly. Islam views Judaism and Christianity as flawed versions of itself, correct on essentials but wrong in important details. This outlook implies that all three faiths share the God of Abraham.

Is Allah God? :: Daniel Pipes

If christians can't say "allah" any more, how are christian kids going to play that game when they yell, "Allah, allah, allah - all home free?" Major bummer for the kiddies... Guess only non-christian kids can play that game now. Too bad. Just another day in America where it really sucks to be a christian.

I thought it was 'Ollie, ollie oxen free'? Oh great, now SFC Ollie is going to be all over me for saying his name!

If christians can't say "allah" any more, how are christian kids going to play that game when they yell, "Allah, allah, allah - all home free?" Major bummer for the kiddies... Guess only non-christian kids can play that game now. Too bad. Just another day in America where it really sucks to be a christian.

I thought it was 'Ollie, ollie oxen free'? Oh great, now SFC Ollie is going to be all over me for saying his name!

The punishment for saying Ol** is only 40 lashes for women--you can do it.

It's OK I thought about correcting that myself....:lol:

It's OK I thought about correcting that myself....:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Quick question Always Wrong Ollie, but have you ever BEEN to the ME?

I have. Jiddah Saudi Arabia, Dubai U.A.E. and just off the coast of other places.

Now, with that being said, how much do you really know about the isLAME religion? Did you know that Christians and Jews under Sharia law, are actually treated like blacks were here in the US at the beginning of the 20th century.

You also realize that they have to pay extra taxes to the state because of their beliefs?

Yeah.......tell me again how much ISlame and that douchebag diety named Allah (may his name forever be a curse..........ptooie) are the same God as HaShem?

And.........by the way, the name that you guys referred to? It's not used by the religions you think. It's from a fringe religion.

Jehova's Witnesses. And, the place where it comes from is the 4 letter name of God, a yud, a hey, and a vav and a hey.

I don't like that name, as I kinda consider it disrespectful of the Jews, as well as God Himself.

Why? Simple.........they took the 4 letter name, and converted it to english, thereby resulting in a grave mistranslation.

Quick question Always Wrong Ollie, but have you ever BEEN to the ME?

I have. Jiddah Saudi Arabia, Dubai U.A.E. and just off the coast of other places.

Now, with that being said, how much do you really know about the isLAME religion? Did you know that Christians and Jews under Sharia law, are actually treated like blacks were here in the US at the beginning of the 20th century.

You also realize that they have to pay extra taxes to the state because of their beliefs?

Yeah.......tell me again how much ISlame and that douchebag diety named Allah (may his name forever be a curse..........ptooie) are the same God as HaShem?

And.........by the way, the name that you guys referred to? It's not used by the religions you think. It's from a fringe religion.

Jehova's Witnesses. And, the place where it comes from is the 4 letter name of God, a yud, a hey, and a vav and a hey.

I don't like that name, as I kinda consider it disrespectful of the Jews, as well as God Himself.

Why? Simple.........they took the 4 letter name, and converted it to english, thereby resulting in a grave mistranslation.

I have been in and out of the ME several dozen times actually. What does that have to do with you being wrong? You see this is why I never argue religion. You will insist that you are right no matter what anyone else says or shows. So go for it. Believe what you wish. I know what is true and right even if you don't.

as long as we have a musilm obama as preisdent who is not a christian you will see even more stuff like this..

Well, gee Ollie, if you did spend time in the ME, I'm guessing that hanging around the locals and learning about them was probably above your intelligence.

Like I said, Google "sharia law" sometime, and then look at the way they treat Christians and Jews.

You also realize that according to the IsLAME faith, that the Jews went wrong, which is why HaShem sent Yeshua.

Christianity was formed, and according to the IsLAMES, it was also corrupted, due to the Temple being sacked and having the pagan Romans twist Christianity.

They (musLAMES) consider their faith to be the only "one true faith".

But...........what part of God is Everything or else He is nothing do they keep missing? Matter of fact, in Judaism, there are 2 schools of thought, that of Hilel and that of Shemai.

Both views were 180 from the other, yet even though they understood God in different ways, and considered the other school to be wrong, they still acknowledged that the other school of thought knew God as well, just from a different perspective.

Nope. IsLAME is the most intolerant faith on the planet. Largely due to the fanatics and fringe groups taking over and enforcing the most strict way of life possible.

Kinda what the Puritans did here in America. Remember all the witch burnings?

:lol:

Well, gee Ollie, if you did spend time in the ME, I'm guessing that hanging around the locals and learning about them was probably above your intelligence.

Like I said, Google "sharia law" sometime, and then look at the way they treat Christians and Jews.

You also realize that according to the IsLAME faith, that the Jews went wrong, which is why HaShem sent Yeshua.

Christianity was formed, and according to the IsLAMES, it was also corrupted, due to the Temple being sacked and having the pagan Romans twist Christianity.

They (musLAMES) consider their faith to be the only "one true faith".

But...........what part of God is Everything or else He is nothing do they keep missing? Matter of fact, in Judaism, there are 2 schools of thought, that of Hilel and that of Shemai.

Both views were 180 from the other, yet even though they understood God in different ways, and considered the other school to be wrong, they still acknowledged that the other school of thought knew God as well, just from a different perspective.

Nope. IsLAME is the most intolerant faith on the planet. Largely due to the fanatics and fringe groups taking over and enforcing the most strict way of life possible.

Kinda what the Puritans did here in America. Remember all the witch burnings?

Well you are right about one thing, i didn't hang with the locals in the mid east. As I said in and out. I was on courier missions, not joy rides.

The foundation of the Islamic faith is belief in the Oneness of Almighty God - the God of Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus.
Islam: Christian/Muslim god, islamic concept of god, belief in one god

Abraham is called Ibrahim by Muslims. They see him as the father of the Arab people as well as the Jewish people through his two sons, Isaac and Ishmael (Isma'il in Arabic).
BBC - Religions - Islam: Ibrahim - the Muslim view of Abraham

The great Prophet of God, Muhammad [peace be upon him] was the direct descendent of Prophet Ismail [peace be upon him] who was the son of Prophet Abraham [peace be upon him] and Hagar. Israelis and Muslim Arabs are CO-BROTHERS in the family of Abraham.
God of Abraham (DVD) Zahir Ahmed

How many more references do I need here? The God of Abraham is the God of the Jew, the Muslim, and the Christian. All the different names in the world can't change that. And that is the only argument I was making.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back