Christians cannot obey God's commandments.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9:23)

That's hardly the only reference to all things being possible.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 10:27)

We have two witnesses testifying that all things are possible to those that believe. That's because all things are possible through God. If we have faith in Christ, we can do all things, including keeping the commandments.

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Both Mark and Matthew have testified of this. I add my own testimony. All things are possible through Christ. Through the grace of God, we can obey the commandments. The Lord doesn't ask anything of us that He hasn't already provided a way for us to achieve.

The Testimony of the three of us are enough to disprove your doctrine.

Christian sinners have no idea what "faith" means. You put your faith in godless ideas that come out of the "beast", where all religious ideas were planned by our Creator to deceive you with.

Christians don't know that the new testament was written by men of the "beast" and not "Christ" that all us saints are witnesses of. Although, the godless men of Rome used some of the writings by the saints they killed to make their new testament look Christ-like.

This deception was planned by our Creator to keep you sinners from knowing Him and His eternal plan.

Sinners are liars who don't know our Creator.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

How many scriptures will it take to get you to understand that Christians are sinners who lie to each other and the rest of the world?

Buying and selling in the "beast" means to buy and sell your religious lies to each other that deceives man from the truth.

Why do you keep quoting the New Testament all the time if it's a lie done by Romans?

I've been preaching the true gospel here in Campbell, CA. for the past 23 months and have thousands of believers already. It's you unbelievers who can't understand "Christ".

Your getting caught in your own dogma:
According to you, God created a few of you believers, and yet you say that you created thousands of believers in the past 23 months. You're God! Why didn't you just say so? lol.

I'm not getting caught at anything. I'm openly sharing "Christ" in here but most of you are unbelievers who can't hear the Truth.

God created a servant called "Christ" which would be used to speak through the flesh called prophets and saints. The prophets were still under the old covenant (planned deception called "Lucifer and the beast" that kept them from knowing who they are (Christ). Only us saints had the sinful veil (old covenant) removed so that we can witness "Christ" and testify to this invisible knowledge of God without deception. God made many believers to believe in a saint's testimony as they write and speak from "Christ".

This makes unbelievers jealous that there are believers of the gospel that us saints preach. These unbelievers think that a saint is a false prophet so that any believers of their gospel are being deceived by them. However, this group of believers become bigger and bigger as time goes on and the unbelievers get worried that they will take over their little kingdom here on earth. The unbelievers, then, have to figure out a way to get rid of these saints and some of the believers who make a stand against them after they kill the saint. This is how God got rid of the flesh of all His saints and most of His prophets. Read Revelation 6: 9-11 and see that all us servants will be killed for testifying to the Truth.

You're looking for a way to catch me in a lie but that's impossible. I was created to speak for God as "Christ" so whatever I write or speak is a testimony to God's invisible knowledge where all things were created.

What we see, hear, taste, smell and touch is the visible world that is formed in the mind of God to make us believe in this make-believe world. God has no dimensions or time but He created the illusion of dimensions and time for us to believe in. In fact, we're created as energy within the atomic elements that God's scientists have been used to reveal His hidden Kingdom, called Heaven. Now we know where all God's thoughts are stored and being used to give us "life".

No...I think you actually believe the crap you are spewing, and that makes you a complete lunatic! You really need some help......

I read your 32 page hand written message.

I think that you are listening to Satan's thoughts and not God's.

God put Satan in command of the air and the wavelengths of energy you talk about are Satan's thoughts not Gods. God speaks to us through his Spirit not wavelengths of energy.
Only Satan would say that the bible is false teachings by false earthly Prophets.
Gods words are the Bible for mankind to follow and teaches us how to live in this world and to become better people in this life.
We will know how to be in the new world that God has in store for us in the future after we die. We will be taught directly by him, there is no need for us to know now, in our earthly physical bodies.

As long as God has you believe the symbolic names in the Bible as literal things, you won't believe in His invisible Kingdom called energy, which is where God's thoughts are stored and gives us life experiences as they are processed by our brains.

Why would God deceive us? He wouldn't!! You are the only one that is deceived, and it's not God doing it, it's Satan.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. (Matthew 10:27)

We have two witnesses testifying that all things are possible to those that believe. That's because all things are possible through God. If we have faith in Christ, we can do all things, including keeping the commandments.

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Both Mark and Matthew have testified of this. I add my own testimony. All things are possible through Christ. Through the grace of God, we can obey the commandments. The Lord doesn't ask anything of us that He hasn't already provided a way for us to achieve.

Christian sinners have no idea what "faith" means. You put your faith in godless ideas that come out of the "beast", where all religious ideas were planned by our Creator to deceive you with.

Christians don't know that the new testament was written by men of the "beast" and not "Christ" that all us saints are witnesses of. Although, the godless men of Rome used some of the writings by the saints they killed to make their new testament look Christ-like.

This deception was planned by our Creator to keep you sinners from knowing Him and His eternal plan.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

How many scriptures will it take to get you to understand that Christians are sinners who lie to each other and the rest of the world?

Buying and selling in the "beast" means to buy and sell your religious lies to each other that deceives man from the truth.

Why do you keep quoting the New Testament all the time if it's a lie done by Romans?

Because he teaches false doctrine mingled with scripture

Christians don't know that the new testament was written by men of the "beast" ...
This might be the one and only concrete example I've ever personally come across, of someone committing what Jesus called the unforgivable sin. The Scriptures are said to be inspired by the Holy Spirit. Yet you claim the spirit that inspired the Holy Scriptures is the "beast."

You are headed down a path of destruction that no one on Earth can rescue you from. And you do so with a sense of arrogance and pride... ridiculing followers of Jesus Christ. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9:23)

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

You havent even attempted to refute the law of witnesses. Nor dispute that through God all things are possible.

You don't even accept the scriptures. How do you propose to convince people who accept all the scriptures that you are correct when you interpret some radically and ignore the scriptures to the contrary? I've not denied a scripture you've cited. Your interpretation of them, yes, but not the scripture themselves.

So who is more likely to see the truth in the scriptures: The person who can interpret the scriptures as internally consistant? Or the one who has to ignore scriptures that are inconvenient with no rhyme or reason as to why?

I know that my Redeemed lives and that I shall see Him in my Flesh. Job has likewise testified. So have countless others who have seen Jesus. Before Abraham, was I AM.

Christians don't know that the new testament was written by men of the "beast" ...
This might be the one and only concrete example I've ever personally come across, of someone committing what Jesus called the unforgivable sin. The Scriptures are said to be inspired by the Holy Spirit. Yet you claim the spirit that inspired the Holy Scriptures is the "beast."

You are headed down a path of destruction that no one on Earth can rescue you from. And you do so with a sense of arrogance and pride... ridiculing followers of Jesus Christ. You have no one to blame but yourself.

You give him too much credit. He doesn't know enough to commit the unpardonable sin.

You are a fraud and the bible says that a very harsh punishment awaits you in the afterlife. I pray that you depart from your egregiously blasphemous ways, repent, and humble yourself before the Father and the Son before it's too late.

The Bible doesn't speak but your sinful flesh tells you all kinds of lies as you read the scriptures that the Roman liars added to their new testament.

The New Testament was written in Greek not Latin.
It was also written by Jewish Christians, not Romans. There was only one Roman named Peter and he too wrote in Greek not Latin.

The new testament wasn't written by us saints. We write things from our Heavenly existence called "Christ". The Roman religious leaders who had us saints killed wrote about religious ideas that came out of the "beast". It makes no difference what language the Romans were using at the time they killed all the saints and deceived the believers who were listening to the true gospel that the saints were speaking.

It's obvious you have no knowledge of God to understand the past, present and future.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

Because God knows what He left in the new testament to teach us saints with. He didn't have the Romans change everything the saints wrote or else it wouldn't have sounded Christ-like to their Christians they deceived with their religious lies mixed into their new testament.

I read your 32 page hand written message.

I think that you are listening to Satan's thoughts and not God's.

God put Satan in command of the air and the wavelengths of energy you talk about are Satan's thoughts not Gods. God speaks to us through his Spirit not wavelengths of energy.
Only Satan would say that the bible is false teachings by false earthly Prophets.
Gods words are the Bible for mankind to follow and teaches us how to live in this world and to become better people in this life.
We will know how to be in the new world that God has in store for us in the future after we die. We will be taught directly by him, there is no need for us to know now, in our earthly physical bodies.

As long as God has you believe the symbolic names in the Bible as literal things, you won't believe in His invisible Kingdom called energy, which is where God's thoughts are stored and gives us life experiences as they are processed by our brains.

Why would God deceive us? He wouldn't!! You are the only one that is deceived, and it's not God doing it, it's Satan.

Why wouldn't God deceive you sinners from knowing who you really are?

Only satan knows how to twist every word that comes forth from the testimony of a true saint. There were many antichrists in the time of the first saint's testimonies who used the words from "Christ" for their own selfish benefit. There are plenty of antichrists today, too, who use the words from "Christ" for their own selfish benefit.

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

You havent even attempted to refute the law of witnesses. Nor dispute that through God all things are possible.

You don't even accept the scriptures. How do you propose to convince people who accept all the scriptures that you are correct when you interpret some radically and ignore the scriptures to the contrary? I've not denied a scripture you've cited. Your interpretation of them, yes, but not the scripture themselves.

So who is more likely to see the truth in the scriptures: The person who can interpret the scriptures as internally consistant? Or the one who has to ignore scriptures that are inconvenient with no rhyme or reason as to why?

I know that my Redeemed lives and that I shall see Him in my Flesh. Job has likewise testified. So have countless others who have seen Jesus. Before Abraham, was I AM.

Jesus is an illusion that will not be used again in this age. We'll all see different illusions in the next age and not remember any illusion from this age.

But "Christ" will continue on forever and ever.

You give him too much credit. He doesn't know enough to commit the unpardonable sin.

Sinners (Christians included) don't know enough to know that the unpardonable sin is committed by all sinners.

All flesh dies in this age, including the flesh of all God's prophets and saints.

Forum List

Back