Christians cannot obey God's commandments.

So your a saint?

Yes, the last one before the end of this age, which should happen soon after I'm killed.

I have to go now but I'll be back in here late tonight or tomorrow morning. In the meantime, you can go to God's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site and see what a saint is about.

See you soon.

I'd rather inspect your canonization certificate.

True saints aren't canonized by sinners who don't know our Creator. Pope's are false prophets who have no idea who God is.

What is Truth?

Only saints know what Truth is?

The Truth is things as they are, as they were, and as they will become.

It's not really difficult.

You are not Christ. Stop lying to yourself. This is the Truth.

Where are your scars? If you were Christ you would have scars.

Why are there evil people still on earth? When Christ returns the wicked will be cleansed.

Where are the signs? They are prophecised of in the old and new testament.

What miracles have you performed? Christ and His disciples can perform miracles. Healing, faith, tongues, interpretations, prophecies, etc.

I knew that you wouldn't know what Truth is. It's impossible for sinners to know Him until their flesh dies to this world. The flesh of us saints have to die to this world before we receive the knowledge of Christ to go out and preach the true gospel, which is the voice of God where the Truth can be heard.

The Truth is our Creator because He's the only one who is real. Everything else was created by Him.

Not going to address the questions are you?

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the ass its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."
4: Ah, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, sons who deal corruptly! They have forsaken the LORD, they have despised the Holy One of Israell, they are utterly estranged.

One should hope that a thread with this title and content would edify something. Or offer a significant point to ponder without making a personal attack on someone. If this one does, I must've missed it? Would you care to help me figure out what statement or definition you're trying to offer, please?

Why do you insist on teaching God something He knows your lying about?

Don't you know that the religious Romans who killed the true saints were the ones who God used to deceive all Christians from the Truth? The new testament is filled with lying religious ideas to keep Christians from becoming true saints. It was never intended as a way to the Truth.

All God's saints and prophets were created as the invisible " Word of God", also known as Christ, or the Holy Spirit. We know all things that no Christian has ever known in this age.

When someone listens to us, we know they are true believers. When someone keeps insisting on teaching us lies, they are usually unbelievers.

No one is going to believe your lies. The Spirit teaches otherwise.

I've been preaching the true gospel here in Campbell, CA. for the past 23 months and have thousands of believers already. It's you unbelievers who can't understand "Christ".

"For God so loved the world that he GAVE his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have ever lasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
- John 3:16-17

"This is My commandment that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." - John 15:12-13

Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and he sat down and taught them.
Then the scribes a d Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had sat her in the midst, they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us that such should be stoned, but what do You say?"
This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.
So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?"
She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said to her "Neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more." - John 8:2-11

"A NEW commandment I give to you, that you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this ALL will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
- John 13:34-35

Jesus was not sent into the world to condemn the world, by who's authority then do you condemn? Who is the one found to be the ACCUSER of the brethren?

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. - Revelation 12:10-11

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. - 1st Peter 5:8-10

Be careful who's example you are emulating and following. CHRIST-ians ought to strive to be more CHRIST like.

So your a saint?

Yes, the last one before the end of this age, which should happen soon after I'm killed.

See you soon.

No one who is a saint lacks humility and proclaims themselves a saint. Usually its other people who proclaim a saint and after they are dead. In fact to a saint, what they are is meaningless while they are living compared to what they are supposed to be dedicated to.

Careful fella, you are on the same path to infamy as jim jones, david Koresh, or any other dime a dozen false messiahs who deceived people into thinking that they were men of God.

So your a saint?

See you soon.

No one who is a saint lacks humility and proclaims themselves a saint. Usually its other people who proclaim a saint and after they are dead. In fact to a saint, what they are is meaningless while they are living compared to what they are supposed to be dedicated to.

Careful fella, you are on the same path to infamy as jim jones, david Koresh, or any other dime a dozen false messiahs who deceived people into thinking that they were men of God.

A saint is merely a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Wait...can you hear that?...there it is again....a voice...what is it saying?
It is saying.....trooollllll...trolllll

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the ass its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."
4: Ah, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, sons who deal corruptly! They have forsaken the LORD, they have despised the Holy One of Israell, they are utterly estranged.

Everyone sins,good thing God made the ultimate atonement for man.

Many are doing the will of satan and don't even know it.

Last edited:

See you soon.

No, a follower of Jesus is a fish, a disciple is a loaf of bread.

When Jesus fed 5000 people who hungered for his teaching, he took the five disciples and two followers he had at that point, five loaves and two fish, blessed them and told them to feed the crowd by teaching them what they had already learned from Jesus. So they sat the people down in groups of fifty, like when Elijah called down fire from the sky and slew fifty troops sent to kill him at a time, and they fed the crowd the teachings of Jesus to their satisfaction.

The twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces represent the twelve disciples that Jesus ended up with who believed the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow.

He started with 7 and ended up with 12 disciples and satisfied the hunger of a very skeptical crowd.

A miracle!

so, to either be a saint or a disciple, one must at least know what they are talking about.

True??

The Truth is things as they are, as they were, and as they will become.

It's not really difficult.

You are not Christ. Stop lying to yourself. This is the Truth.

Where are your scars? If you were Christ you would have scars.

Why are there evil people still on earth? When Christ returns the wicked will be cleansed.

Where are the signs? They are prophecised of in the old and new testament.

What miracles have you performed? Christ and His disciples can perform miracles. Healing, faith, tongues, interpretations, prophecies, etc.

I knew that you wouldn't know what Truth is. It's impossible for sinners to know Him until their flesh dies to this world. The flesh of us saints have to die to this world before we receive the knowledge of Christ to go out and preach the true gospel, which is the voice of God where the Truth can be heard.

The Truth is our Creator because He's the only one who is real. Everything else was created by Him.

Not going to address the questions are you?

If you can't hear the answers, then why ask me questions?

So your a saint?

I have to go now but I'll be back in here late tonight or tomorrow morning. In the meantime, you can go to God's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site and see what a saint is about.

See you soon.

... which should happen soon after I'm killed.

* that person would unlikely be "killed" if all those remaining were good.

It's the one's who believe they are good that will have me killed for being good.

1 John 1:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

Matthew 5:

Matthew 7

Isaiah 1

One should hope that a thread with this title and content would edify something. Or offer a significant point to ponder without making a personal attack on someone. If this one does, I must've missed it? Would you care to help me figure out what statement or definition you're trying to offer, please?

In this particular comment, I'm showing you that Christians are liars who have never known our Creator. Christians can't understand the prophecies about the future because they are unspiritual.

This is not a personal attack on anyone. This comes from our Creator, who planned and created the "beast" that keeps all His people deceived from knowing Him, except for His saints who are used to be a witness of His "Word" and testify what he witnesses. Everything I write and speak are testimonies of "Christ".

No one is going to believe your lies. The Spirit teaches otherwise.

I've been preaching the true gospel here in Campbell, CA. for the past 23 months and have thousands of believers already. It's you unbelievers who can't understand "Christ".

"For God so loved the world that he GAVE his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have ever lasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
- John 3:16-17

"This is My commandment that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." - John 15:12-13

Now early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the people came to Him; and he sat down and taught them.
Then the scribes a d Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had sat her in the midst, they said to Him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us that such should be stoned, but what do You say?"
This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.
So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?"
She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said to her "Neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more." - John 8:2-11

"A NEW commandment I give to you, that you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this ALL will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
- John 13:34-35

Jesus was not sent into the world to condemn the world, by who's authority then do you condemn? Who is the one found to be the ACCUSER of the brethren?

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. - Revelation 12:10-11

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. - 1st Peter 5:8-10

Be careful who's example you are emulating and following. CHRIST-ians ought to strive to be more CHRIST like.

God already planned and created the destruction of this world. Please be patient.

This is not a personal attack on anyone. This comes from our Creator, who planned and created the "beast" that keeps all His people deceived from knowing Him, except for His saints who are used to be a witness of His "Word" and testify what he witnesses. Everything I write and speak are testimonies of "Christ".

I heard that the beast is a creation of Satan.

Looks like you have your creators mixed up.....or maybe not.....

So your a saint?

See you soon.

No Christian pastor or priest has ever known a true saint of the Lord's. They are false prophets who lie from their pulpits because they have no idea who the Lord is.

The scriptures are NOT the voice of God and were never intended to be. It's the prophecies that are important to God for His saints to read so He can interpret them and have them spoken into existence. Each one of us saints were put in this world for His purpose, not man's.

1 John 1:

1 John 2:

1 John 3:

Matthew 5:

Matthew 7

Isaiah 1

Everyone sins,good thing God made the ultimate atonement for man.

Many are doing the will of satan and don't even know it.

Only us saints were made sinless so that God could use us for His purpose to reveal His plan and teach us who we are in Him. He also lets us peer into the future to see how we're going to experience Eternal Life.

1 John 3:
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Romans 6:
20: When you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.
21: But then what return did you get from the things of which you are now ashamed? The end of those things is death.
22: But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the return you get is sanctification and its end, eternal life.
23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 8
31: Jesus then said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples,
32: and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
33: They answered him, "We are descendants of Abraham, and have never been in bondage to any one. How is it that you say, `You will be made free'?"
34: Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, every one who commits sin is a slave to sin.
35: The slave does not continue in the house for ever; the son continues for ever.
36: So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.

See you soon.

No Christian pastor or priest has ever known a true saint of the Lord's. They are false prophets who lie from their pulpits because they have no idea who the Lord is.

Although I do agree that many pastors and priests know nothing about the God they preach based only on what they were spoon fed as children, still you need to be more discerning than to repudiate an entire group of people many of which are as close to living saints as anyone ever was however unenlightened they may be.

The scriptures are NOT the voice of God and were never intended to be. It's the prophecies that are important to God for His saints to read so He can interpret them and have them spoken into existence. Each one of us saints were put in this world for His purpose, not man's.

Then what does your claim of being a real saint have to do with the Lords purpose (unlike all those other hypocrites you denounce) ?

Is it even possible that it has to do with anything at all except your own vanity and grandiose delusions?

Last edited:

No, a follower of Jesus is a fish, a disciple is a loaf of bread.

When Jesus fed 5000 people who hungered for his teaching, he took the five disciples and two followers he had at that point, five loaves and two fish, blessed them and told them to feed the crowd by teaching them what they had already learned from Jesus. So they sat the people down in groups of fifty, like when Elijah called down fire from the sky and slew fifty troops sent to kill him at a time, and they fed the crowd the teachings of Jesus to their satisfaction.

The twelve baskets full of uneaten pieces represent the twelve disciples that Jesus ended up with who believed the aspects of what Jesus taught that the crowd could not swallow.

He started with 7 and ended up with 12 disciples and satisfied the hunger of a very skeptical crowd.

A miracle!

so, to either be a saint or a disciple, one must at least know what they are talking about.

True??

All the disciples listened to the gospel Jesus preached. Unbelievers won't listen. Instead, they keep talking because they think they know something.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

See you soon.

The first saint's name was NOT Jesus. They didn't speak English 2,000 years ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back