Christians cannot obey God's commandments.

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Matthew 5:
19: Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven,
20: For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the ass its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."
4: Ah, sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers, sons who deal corruptly! They have forsaken the LORD, they have despised the Holy One of Israell, they are utterly estranged.

Last edited:
The grace of God can sanctify us and empower us to follow Christ.

By the grace of God, all flesh will perish during this age so that His created people will be freed from this world delusion. It won't be until the next age when Christians will awaken to the truth.

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

The Resurrection of Christ has given us immortality already.

We will still be flesh and bone.

Tell me, why did God create us with bodies of Flesh and bone if Flesh is so evil? Why did Christ establish the Resurrection from the dead, if our bodies are evil?

The promise of the resurrection is a promise of our bodies and spirits reuniting together to never again be separated. This was a key act in the Salvation of our Souls.

Tell me, why did God create us with bodies of Flesh and bone if Flesh is so evil? Why did Christ establish the Resurrection from the dead, if our bodies are evil?

The promise of the resurrection is a promise of our bodies and spirits reuniting together to never again be separated. This was a key act in the Salvation of our Souls.

Why do you insist on teaching God something He knows your lying about?

Don't you know that the religious Romans who killed the true saints were the ones who God used to deceive all Christians from the Truth? The new testament is filled with lying religious ideas to keep Christians from becoming true saints. It was never intended as a way to the Truth.

All God's saints and prophets were created as the invisible " Word of God", also known as Christ, or the Holy Spirit. We know all things that no Christian has ever known in this age.

When someone listens to us, we know they are true believers. When someone keeps insisting on teaching us lies, they are usually unbelievers.

Don't you know that the religious Romans who killed the true saints were the ones who God used to deceive all Christians from the Truth? The new testament is filled with lying religious ideas to keep Christians from becoming true saints. It was never intended as a way to the Truth.

All God's saints and prophets were created as the invisible " Word of God", also known as Christ, or the Holy Spirit. We know all things that no Christian has ever known in this age.

When someone listens to us, we know they are true believers. When someone keeps insisting on teaching us lies, they are usually unbelievers.

No one is going to believe your lies. The Spirit teaches otherwise.

I've been preaching the true gospel here in Campbell, CA. for the past 23 months and have thousands of believers already. It's you unbelievers who can't understand "Christ".

I've been preaching the true gospel here in Campbell, CA. for the past 23 months and have thousands of believers already. It's you unbelievers who can't understand "Christ".

You are not Christ.

And it's impossible for you to speak the Truth.

Really? Because I just did. So that doesn't speak well of you.

What is Truth?

Only saints know what Truth is?

The Truth is things as they are, as they were, and as they will become.

It's not really difficult.

You are not Christ. Stop lying to yourself. This is the Truth.

Where are your scars? If you were Christ you would have scars.

Why are there evil people still on earth? When Christ returns the wicked will be cleansed.

Where are the signs? They are prophecised of in the old and new testament.

What miracles have you performed? Christ and His disciples can perform miracles. Healing, faith, tongues, interpretations, prophecies, etc.

Really? Because I just did. So that doesn't speak well of you.

What is Truth?

Only saints know what Truth is?

The Truth is things as they are, as they were, and as they will become.

It's not really difficult.

You are not Christ. Stop lying to yourself. This is the Truth.

Where are your scars? If you were Christ you would have scars.

Why are there evil people still on earth? When Christ returns the wicked will be cleansed.

Where are the signs? They are prophecised of in the old and new testament.

What miracles have you performed? Christ and His disciples can perform miracles. Healing, faith, tongues, interpretations, prophecies, etc.

I knew that you wouldn't know what Truth is. It's impossible for sinners to know Him until their flesh dies to this world. The flesh of us saints have to die to this world before we receive the knowledge of Christ to go out and preach the true gospel, which is the voice of God where the Truth can be heard.

The Truth is our Creator because He's the only one who is real. Everything else was created by Him.

Forum List

Back