Christians Attacked in Israel

Kathianne said:
Some, maybe. Why not press charges? Why blame the police if they don't? Why blame 'the Joooooooossssssssssssss???????????'

Murder victims don't press charges either.

You still can't bring yourself to type the word "jews" can you? You must pervert it into a macabre and farsical misspelling.

Are you saying everything is being done to get justice for these innocent christian victims of violence at the hands of these jews?

Kathianne said:
Really, help out here then!
Interesting, I looked and didn't see. Perhaps some guidance? (btw, I fixed the typos here)

There is a link that this whole thread started out with. Go there. There is a whole section of responses to the article --read them. Learn something

rtwngAvngr said:
Murder victims don't press charges either.

You still can't bring yourself to type the word "jews" can you? You must pervert it into a macabre and farsical misspelling.

Are you saying everything is being done to get justice for these innocent christian victims of violence at the hands of these jews?
and you've yet to address the question. Which if you have forgotten, was 'what would you have the police do?'

dilloduck said:
How about YOU answering a few ?
:laugh: All night asking the same question, no answer. Friends, meaning Dillo jump in and divert and try and change subject. Now I'm supposed to 'answer a few questions?' :gives: Pound sand, losers.

Kathianne said:
and you've yet to address the question. Which if you have forgotten, was 'what would you have the police do?'

And you've yet to address my question. "Are you asserting all's being done that can be done?"

Kathianne said:
:laugh: All night asking the same question, no answer. Friends, meaning Dillo jump in and divert and try and change subject. Now I'm supposed to 'answer a few questions?' :gives: Pound sand, losers.

Arrest the bigots and charge them with hate crimes.
What would you want the police to do if the KKK beat up a bunch of Jews walking down the street?

Kathianne said:

Are police the only authority figures? The public prosecutor or mayor or whoever upholds the law in that shithole should instruct them to investigate and arrest the perpetrators, then prosecute them on behalf of the country to protect and project their image of fairness and unity with christians.

:)rotflmao:)

dilloduck said:
Arrest the bigots and charge them with hate crimes.
What would you want the police to do if the KKK beat up a bunch of Jews walking down the street?

That would only happen if the cops saw the attack. Otherwise, formal complaints would have to be filed.

And I agree, bigots should be prosecuted. But the victims have to report. :beer:

jillian said:
That would only happen if the cops saw the attack. Otherwise, formal complaints would have to be filed.

And I agree, bigots should be prosecuted. But the victims have to report. :beer:

In America, the ADL would put so much heat on local authorities to act they would sizzle. I guess Chistians don't have a group like this to protect them from bigotry in Israel.

dilloduck said:
In America, the ADL would put so much heat on local authorities to act they would sizzle. I guess Chistians don't have a group like this to protect them from bigotry in Israel.

Oh woe is me! Pooh! The ADL couldn't do anything but make noise if the victims didn't file reports. Once they do, prosecute to the fullest. No one has the right to commit hate crimes.

So..you were whining...er saying? :poke:

Gotta run. Spot you later.

jillian said:

How are murder cases tried in israel? Do the victims have to file charges or does the state prosecute the case on it's own?

jillian said:
Oh woe is me! Pooh! The ADL couldn't do anything but make noise if the victims didn't file reports. Once they do, prosecute to the fullest. No one has the right to commit hate crimes.

So..you were whining...er saying? :poke:

Gotta run. Spot you later.

Trust me--jewish victims would scream discrimination like stuck pigs. Maybe the Christians that were attacked are a bit more forgiving and a lot less paranoid.

Forum List

Back