christians are warmongers

churches have murdered all through out their history, and not just christians , jews commit genocide on the Canaanites because god said they can have the land if they did , not to mention in the inquisition you get all the property of who you accused , look at the Bursa's , the Meagan's ,

when have christians ever been at peace ?
now we have christians carrying signs god love dead soldiers . and another burns the quran wile our troops are in war in muslim areas .

churches have murdered all through out their history, and not just christians , jews commit genocide on the Canaanites because god said they can have the land if they did , not to mention in the inquisition you get all the property of who you accused , look at the Bursa's , the Meagan's ,

now we have christians carrying signs god love dead soldiers . and another burns the quran wile our troops are in war in muslim areas .

EXACTLY... sucha sad thing the truth can be.

1.James 1:27 (Whole Chapter)
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

I don't have any idea what organized religion believes, but if you want to know about true Christiainity you may try the Bible.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

I don't have any idea what organized religion believes, but if you want to know about true Christiainity you may try the Bible.
:eusa_eh:

Whereas you are not wrong, you are also not completely correct.

If I was completely correct, I would have no need of God. Unfortunately there are those who suppose they are correct.

If I was completely correct, I would have no need of God. Unfortunately there are those who suppose they are correct.

Obviously then it is important for tolerance to be maintained and understanding toward those we must dwell with. War is a truth, it is necessary. It also isn't always warrishly obvious, but sometimes quiet and like rot.

Obviously then it is important for tolerance to be maintained and understanding toward those we must dwell with. War is a truth, it is necessary. It also isn't always warrishly obvious, but sometimes quiet and like rot.

Whatever floats your boat dear but there is heathier trains of thought. I have no control over others. I may have control over my little sphere by the Grace of God.

Forum List

Back