Christians are the world's gravest danger to peace, not Muslims.

love your ignorance
tell me please is it difficult or extremely difficult to face up to real things?
maybe you think that crusaders came to Jerusalem just to go sightseeing?

Do make sure to come back and visit us in a few years.

We realize that the onset of puberty is a difficult time in a young person's life.

US' power globally came about being the first tod evelop and use nuclear weapons. But we're lately discovering the very limited abilitiy of our conventional military might. When the major concern was the US and USSR hurling nukes at one another, everyone cowered in our shadows. But now that that fight is mostly averted and impossible, all the conventional nations are having a free-for-all and US influence is waning. Eventually we'll have no role in global politics at all one way or other. Either we'll default on our nation's debt and our economy will crash, or the nations with the most powerful conventional militaries will realize it and start dictating terms. My advice? Learn Cantonese.

Why do you think I put quotation marks around them, you dumb fuck? You used "advise" when you should have used "advice". And if you can't grasp that simple concept, you truly are a freakin' moron. Better quit before you reach imbecile status. :lol:

I will quit when I am finished educating your worthless self. I can see it will be a long drawn out process but it is what it is.

My motto is: leave no moron behind :)
Then you'd better find a way to save yourself, imbecile. You're in no position to be educating anyone on the English language, fuckwit. Try going back to elementary school first. :lmao:

Dimwit, I gave you a homework to find out the difference between advice and advise. Do that and learn something instead of wasting the bandwidth. This is the problem with you nutcases; you never listen and therefore never learn. I doubt you know the meaning of the word imbecile. If you knew, you would have known that it applied to you.
You're tho one who misused the word, moron. Damn, you're thick!

is everything Ok now, girls?
what about the problem?

He is the girl (or girlish). I am just guilty of indulging ... :)

Don't try to wiggle out :) Be honest that you did not know the difference for honesty is the key to knowledge. Just stick around and you will learn things.
Why do you think I put quotation marks around them, you dumb fuck? You used "advise" when you should have used "advice". And if you can't grasp that simple concept, you truly are a freakin' moron. Better quit before you reach imbecile status. :lol:

I will quit when I am finished educating your worthless self. I can see it will be a long drawn out process but it is what it is.

Then you'd better find a way to save yourself, imbecile. You're in no position to be educating anyone on the English language, fuckwit. Try going back to elementary school first. :lmao:

Dimwit, I gave you a homework to find out the difference between advice and advise. Do that and learn something instead of wasting the bandwidth. This is the problem with you nutcases; you never listen and therefore never learn. I doubt you know the meaning of the word imbecile. If you knew, you would have known that it applied to you.

I already gave you the prize for your mastery of words: advice and advise. Do you want another dildo? Was the last one not big enough and black enough? :)

Don't try to wiggle out :) Be honest that you did not know the difference for honesty is the key to knowledge. Just stick around and you will learn things.

Imbecile is an old word and was----once upon a time---
a technical term referring to the condition which in
commom parlance is "mental retardation" (of the congenital variety). The condition is a deficiency of cognition. Other terms referring to the same condition in its various degrees are "idiot" and "moron". These terms are no longer in use

It seems like you just described S.J. :)

World military strength by religion

Nuclear weapons

Christian nations: United States, France, Britain, Russia
Muslim nations: Pakistan
Hindu nations: India
Jewish nations: Israel
Yearning for religion nations: China, North Korea (3 bombs)

Military spending, induding nuclear armed

Christian nations: approx. $1 trillion per annum, mainly United States
All other religions combined: approx $200 billion annum, mainly China

Christians are the world s gravest danger to peace not Muslims. Christians can kill the planet. - Democratic Underground

crazy crazy world...

Just how desperate are you?

Wow...this is just amazingly dumb. Not the regular kind of dumb, no, a really special kind of dumb.
love your ignorance
tell me please is it difficult or extremely difficult to face up to real things?
maybe you think that crusaders came to Jerusalem just to go sightseeing?

You post a thread like this and think you have room to suggest someone else is "ignorant"? Oh! The irony of it all! You Russians are just too much!

Guess we cannot look into how the FSB and KGB trained Al Qaeda, eh? How Belsan was set up by the FSB for a false flag and the Russians do not mind murdering their own children if the agenda works for them. Clean up your own backyard, Surplus! You're a full on disgrace! Is it any wonder Russian brides would rather marry someone outside of their own country? Not to me it isn't.

Who else call me a dumb?
C'mon
don't be shy
I can help you
you can call me a Muslimdumbitch or Muhammadumb
Nevertheless you can't change nothing

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Matthew 7:3
Your not dumb, you are a stupid idiot.

He is a Russian. It comes with the territory.

Who has handed a western country to Islam?
And if someone did, who did they give it to?
Islam is spread over all seven continents with the concentration in southeast Asia.
Who was the lucky Islamist and which country did he get?
Did some billionaire in Djakarta get Iceland?

More U.S. citizens died from alcoholism this year than terrorist attacks by jihadists.
The greatest real threat to America is alcohol and drug abuse.

Several countries in the west are being handed over to koranimals. And people who die from liquor do that to themselves. But I suppose you are one of those progressive idiots, who side with anything that is anto christian.
Spell much?

I already gave you the prize for your mastery of words: advice and advise. Do you want another dildo? Was the last one not big enough and black enough? :)
Look everybody! I have a stalker. I was hoping for a human.

I am going back before Bush, Islam started this downhill slide into oblivion we have got going on now, Islam was created out of Judaism/Christianity, 1000 years or more. Islam is a cheap copy. And they tried to take over and they failed.
That's obvious. I mean, if you're serious about taking over the world, there are a few important bases you need to cover, in order to pull it off.

1. You'll need military bases strategically placed all over the world (we have over 1000) - check!
2. You'll need a modern, mechanized military, with a global, communication network in real time (like we do) - check!
3. You'll need lots of nuclear weapons and the delivery systems to put them where they need to be, if we so choose (and we got more than anyone on the planet) - check!

Have Muslims done any of that? Nope. Then you're right, they failed.

And they spurred the crusades and they lost. And they have hated on Christians / the west, ever since. Talk about sore losers, NOW they strap bombs on to little girls. Really? Nobody else does that. Not Jews, Christians, Buddhists. Just Islam.
The Crusades were the Christian's version of a Caliphate. You never give power to people who think they talk to God.

I doubt Christianity is a threat, they aren't crashing planes into buildings or even blowing up mosques.
No, they're dropping them from drones. They're bigger, kill more people and you don't need "hate" to set them off. All you need is some 19 year old kid sitting in an air conditioned room behind a joy stick and a monitor somewhere in Nevada.

Look everybody! I have a stalker. I was hoping for a human.

Damn! Your incessant whining is annoying.

New Topics

Forum List

Back