Christians are our friends but Christianity is our enemy?

what is the national religion of the usa or any other "western" nation.....

what is the national religion of iran....iraq....sa....syria...jordan....egypt.....palestine.....

in china if the news reported that china's attacks on tibet were illegal what would happen to those reporters....

if iranian news reported that terrorist attacks on israel were illegal what would happen to those reporters.....

:doubt: Says the guy who lists his location as "The Great Satan's nether regions" ...

Don't you have a sense of humor? :lol:

Besides, I fail to see how that's relevant to the topic at hand.

What about YOU, Kalam...?

Are you pretending to be for human rights and liberty in The Great Satan's nether regions...?

What does that have to do with the alleged hypocrisy of the U.S. government's positions on human rights and liberty?

Don't you have a sense of humor? :lol:

Besides, I fail to see how that's relevant to the topic at hand.

What about YOU, Kalam...?

Are you pretending to be for human rights and liberty in The Great Satan's nether regions...?

What does that have to do with the alleged hypocrisy of the U.S. government's positions on human rights and liberty?

YOU made the claim that it has become rather obvious that the USA is only pretending to stand for human rights and liberty...feel free to back that up and reveal yourself...

Also, please address the question...What does THAT have to do with the topic at hand?

YOU made the claim that it has become rather obvious that the USA is only pretending to stand for human rights and liberty...feel free to back that up and reveal yourself...

I believe ekrem already did that by pointing out the incongruity between the government's verbal support for "human rights" and the atrocities that have taken place at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay.

Also, please address the question...What does THAT have to do with the topic at hand?

You tell me -- it's what you all were discussing before I even posted in this thread.

Forum List

Back