Christians are not to take in blood.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Learned a new one today. Jesus ordered that Christians were not to partake of the blood of any living creature, including man. Blood is part of the Soul, which all living things have. ( something else I learned today)

In Noah's time the commandant was given and repeated in Mose's time. The New Testament supersedes the laws of Moses. However Jesus repeated the commandment.

Acts 15: 28, 29

Acts 21: 25

This command is not to take blood into oneself for any reason, by any means. That would include transfusions.

Fortunately there are alternate means to blood for surgery and life threatening events.

This command is not to take blood into oneself for any reason, by any means. That would include transfusions.

Fortunately there are alternate means to blood for surgery and life threatening events.

This is where religion and I part ways when it comes to certain topics like this.

Learned a new one today. Jesus ordered that Christians were not to partake of the blood of any living creature, including man. Blood is part of the Soul, which all living things have. ( something else I learned today)

In Noah's time the commandant was given and repeated in Mose's time. The New Testament supersedes the laws of Moses. However Jesus repeated the commandment.

Go right ahead. I wonder how many Christians will overlook that when they need surgery.

This is where religion and I part ways when it comes to certain topics like this.

You are not a Christian feel free to break any command of God's you want. BUT if as I believe he exists you pay. This is for Christians or people that claim to be Christians.

Go right ahead. I wonder how many Christians will overlook that when they need surgery.

Once again, there are alternate means to provide the fluids one needs in an operation or other blood lose situation. There is no reason to condemn oneself to everlasting death over this. Which is what one is doing if they take in blood.

You are not a Christian feel free to break any command of God's you want. BUT if as I believe he exists you pay. This is for Christians or people that claim to be Christians.

Uh, what? I am a Christian. :eusa_eh:

Not if you do not believe or follow the Bible. Christian means you obey Jesus and his commandments, you believe in the Bible. I have provided the passages, it is clear as day what they say.

Christians do not get to just ignore the inconvenient commands given to them. Remember the wide road to damnation and the narrow cramped road to ever lasting life?

Not if you do not believe or follow the Bible. Christian means you obey Jesus and his commandments, you believe in the Bible. I have provided the passages, it is clear as day what they say.

Christians do not get to just ignore the inconvenient commands given to them. Remember the wide road to damnation and the narrow cramped road to ever lasting life?

Uh no. You seem to have confused what makes one a Christian.

Uh no. You seem to have confused what makes one a Christian.

You are the confused one. Christians believe in Jesus, the son of God and they follow his commandments. One of which is not to partake of blood. Jesus commandments are in the Bible.

You do not get to just ignore the inconvenient parts. And if you do not believe in Jesus and do not attempt to follow the Bible you are not a Christian.

Be sure to tell them you don't want blood when your bleeding out on a OR table. God wants you dead.

Be sure to tell them no blood when one of your children or family is in need, and that god wants them dead.

You are the confused one. Christians believe in Jesus, the son of God and they follow his commandments. One of which is not to partake of blood. Jesus commandments are in the Bible.

You do not get to just ignore the inconvenient parts. And if you do not believe in Jesus and do not attempt to follow the Bible you are not a Christian.

You were doing good until you got "they follow his commandments." Jesus preached a message of peace, under your logic, every single police officer or military member who is Christian is going to hell.

I don't think you should be trying to lecture me on what makes a good Christian.

John 17: 3

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth,
Jesus Christ.

Acts 4:12

Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.

Be sure to tell them you don't want blood when your bleeding out on a OR table. God wants you dead.

Be sure to tell them no blood when one of your children or family is in need, and that god wants them dead.

The blind can not see. Once again for the truly slow, there are effective alternate methods to blood. They work.

God does command that one may disobey him and live, but that following him even if it means death will ensure everlasting life.

Amazing, so you, a former soldier suggest that the wounded on the field of battle say the lords prayer and tell "Doc" to get the fuck away with that bottle of life saving blood or plasma.

You were doing good until you got "they follow his commandments." Jesus preached a message of peace, under your logic, every single police officer or military member who is Christian is going to hell.

I don't think you should be trying to lecture me on what makes a good Christian.

You are massively misinformed? What exactly do you think CHRISTIAN comes from?

Jesus did not forbid service to protect others from criminals. Nor did he outlaw war.

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth,
Jesus Christ.

Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.

When i hear preaching like this all i do is see what the muslums are doing. You know that nutter IT IS WRITTEN bullshit.

I hear Yul Brenner as Ramses saying "so let it be written, so let it be done"

Amazing, so you, a former soldier suggest that the wounded on the field of battle say the lords prayer and tell "Doc" to get the fuck away with that bottle of life saving blood or plasma.

The command is plain. There are alternate methods and they are available to Corpsmen and Doctors in the military. In fact if a person believes that blood is a sin they can so state and the military is obliged to follow.

You are massively misinformed? What exactly do you think CHRISTIAN comes from?

Jesus did not forbid service to protect others from criminals. Nor did he outlaw war.

jesus was a jew.

the christians came afterwords and made shit up as they went along to suit their needs to control.

Jesus Christ.

When i hear preaching like this all i do is see what the muslums are doing. You know that nutter IT IS WRITTEN bullshit.

I hear Yul Brenner as Ramses saying "so let it be written, so let it be done"

So another fake Christian? One that A) does not believe in the Bible and B) refuses to follow God's and Jesus commandments.

Forum List

Back