Christians and The Bible

Yea, we can see on the news how holy Muslim fanatics are after constantly reading the Quran.

Well in all fairness, let's think of it like this. Islam is roughly 1,400 years old. Let's put Abraham at roughly 2,000 BCE so what were Jews doing to heretics when Judaism was 1,400 years old...around the 7th century BCE? Well they were killing them. In the 15th century CE Christians weren't much different. Disagree with the Church and very quickly you would find the townsfolk roasting marshmallows over your burning corpse. So what Muslims are doing today isn't really all that different than what Jews and Christians were doing 1,400 years into their religion's development.

Now that's not to suggest that we should simply say "Oh the Muslims are just doing what all religions did at that point in their evolution...no biggie." I am in no way endorsing that attitude. I am simply making the observation that Islam has not yet evolved beyond a primal stage in their religious development. At some point they will, just like Jews and Christians eventually did....and keep in mind that it's only been a few hundred years since Christians stopped killing people for religious reasons. It wasn't all that long ago in the grand scheme of things. Eventually, they will come around, but in the meantime we have to deal with what could very easily be considered a "primal religious movement in an advanced modern world". I don't endorse doing that with kid gloves. ;)

Blue----you are off base in all aspects of this discussion for so many reasons------especially factual history----that it is difficult to approach an answer to your confusion.----
Start at the beginning-----Abraham actually precedes 2000 BC Jews never made conversion of an individual person-----a capital crime. In order for conversion to be a capital crime-----the person would have to become a LEADER OF A COMPLETELY HERETICAL CULT who enticed large numbers to that
cult----especially if the cult included human sacrifice. "disbelief" is not a capital crime in Judaism---never was. It is true that such people were described as
sick----or "infected with some sort of evil force"-----but infected people were not executed. As to islam being----BEHIND IN DEVELOPEMENT----never come up with that argument when speaking to a muslim------muslims INSIST that islam is and always has been THE MOST ADVANCED----THE MOST MODERN ----THE MOST ON THE CUTTING EDGE ------of advanced philosophical BRILLIANCE

very advanced and then along came religions and superstition about numbers.
Well in all fairness, let's think of it like this. Islam is roughly 1,400 years old. Let's put Abraham at roughly 2,000 BCE so what were Jews doing to heretics when Judaism was 1,400 years old...around the 7th century BCE? Well they were killing them. In the 15th century CE Christians weren't much different. Disagree with the Church and very quickly you would find the townsfolk roasting marshmallows over your burning corpse. So what Muslims are doing today isn't really all that different than what Jews and Christians were doing 1,400 years into their religion's development.

Now that's not to suggest that we should simply say "Oh the Muslims are just doing what all religions did at that point in their evolution...no biggie." I am in no way endorsing that attitude. I am simply making the observation that Islam has not yet evolved beyond a primal stage in their religious development. At some point they will, just like Jews and Christians eventually did....and keep in mind that it's only been a few hundred years since Christians stopped killing people for religious reasons. It wasn't all that long ago in the grand scheme of things. Eventually, they will come around, but in the meantime we have to deal with what could very easily be considered a "primal religious movement in an advanced modern world". I don't endorse doing that with kid gloves. ;)

Start at the beginning-----Abraham actually precedes 2000 BC

I said "Let's put Abraham at 2,000 BCE" as more or less a hypothetical as in...oh somewhere around there just for the sake of argument.

Jews never made conversion of an individual person-----a capital crime. In order for conversion to be a capital crime-----the person would have to become a LEADER OF A COMPLETELY HERETICAL CULT who enticed large numbers to that
cult----especially if the cult included human sacrifice. "disbelief" is not a capital crime in Judaism---never was.

Please read Deuteronomy 13 and get back to me. Pay close attention to verses 6-16

Deuteronomy 13 - Worshiping Other Gods - If a prophet - Bible Gateway

As to islam being----BEHIND IN DEVELOPEMENT----never come up with that argument when speaking to a muslim------muslims INSIST that islam is and always has been THE MOST ADVANCED----THE MOST MODERN ----THE MOST ON THE CUTTING EDGE ------of advanced philosophical BRILLIANCE

They can insist on whatever they want. Pete Carroll still insists that passing on the one yard line was a better call than handing it to Marshawn Lynch too but very few people are buying it.

You might want to read about who discovered Algebra and Sumerian Math and Babylon Astrology. I read there are more stars with Arab names than anything. Too bad the Noble prizes were not handed out till 1900. The thing that held Arabs or Muslims back was religion. The only reason Jews have more noble prizes in science is that they learned from others before them and they had the money and schooling in the US in the 1900s, not to mention the Universities in Germany they schooled at , has nothing to do with genes being better or smarter. Actually they now say jews are lagging behind.

Try again Penelope-----Babylon was ----at the time that the arabs got there------ALREADY the intellectual center of the known world-----by virtue of ------INTELLECTUAL ZOROASTRIANS, JEWS ,, AND CHRISTIANS ------Everything that happened in BAGHDAD was galvanized by----ZOROASTRIANS JEWS and CHRISITIANS-----the only reason it got
attributed to "arabs" ---is that Arabic was the IMPOSED
LANGUAGE because the city was RULED by arabs.
The real astronomers are the Zoroastrians-----and
the real mathematicians were the HINDUS ----the Christians and jews carried greek philosophy----
and EVENTUALLY did some translations into Arabic
----jewish merchants carried the math of the hindus
back to BAGHDAD ----an interesting factoid is----
even today IRAQI jews are known for math skills----ie people descended from Iraqi jews -----they generally fled
Iraq ----at various times----to Iran----to Bombay India---
to the US and lately to Israel -----gee you are dim

You may not know------just as jews have a "german"----called YIDDISH-----jews have an ARABIC ---lots of stuff
that was written in "jewish Arabic"-----is claimed by muslims as being "ISLAMIC". I learned about this fact long ago ----when I first encountered Pakistanis. I was amazed at how many historic jews they claimed as being "MUSLIMS" One of them told me about the famous Jew-----who had converted to islam and THEN
became a doctor-------MAIMONIDES!!!!! -------it was a fact he had learned in the medical school in Karachi

Oh yes Yiddish, Hebrew died right out, but it was taken from the Canaanites anyway. Your Khazars with a whole new language. I imagine the real Hebrews whoever they were died out with their language, they turned into whoever took them over or wherever they roamed. Your a mut , just like me, and even Pres. Obama said he was a mut.

ALL humans are mutts----the entire human species is interbred If you understood anything about real genetics you would know that. As to your understanding of the Hebrew language---your inability to grasp the simple facts about that language and the people who have spoken it and written in it for thousands of years suggests you are far too stupid to
EVER grasp the principles of population genetics. Have you managed to figure out what the SEPTUAGINT is yet? I have never encountered, before, a person too dim to grasp the details of that
history

Blue----you are off base in all aspects of this discussion for so many reasons------especially factual history----that it is difficult to approach an answer to your confusion.----
Start at the beginning-----Abraham actually precedes 2000 BC Jews never made conversion of an individual person-----a capital crime. In order for conversion to be a capital crime-----the person would have to become a LEADER OF A COMPLETELY HERETICAL CULT who enticed large numbers to that
cult----especially if the cult included human sacrifice. "disbelief" is not a capital crime in Judaism---never was. It is true that such people were described as
sick----or "infected with some sort of evil force"-----but infected people were not executed. As to islam being----BEHIND IN DEVELOPEMENT----never come up with that argument when speaking to a muslim------muslims INSIST that islam is and always has been THE MOST ADVANCED----THE MOST MODERN ----THE MOST ON THE CUTTING EDGE ------of advanced philosophical BRILLIANCE

very advanced and then along came religions and superstition about numbers.
Start at the beginning-----Abraham actually precedes 2000 BC

I said "Let's put Abraham at 2,000 BCE" as more or less a hypothetical as in...oh somewhere around there just for the sake of argument.

Jews never made conversion of an individual person-----a capital crime. In order for conversion to be a capital crime-----the person would have to become a LEADER OF A COMPLETELY HERETICAL CULT who enticed large numbers to that
cult----especially if the cult included human sacrifice. "disbelief" is not a capital crime in Judaism---never was.

Please read Deuteronomy 13 and get back to me. Pay close attention to verses 6-16

Deuteronomy 13 - Worshiping Other Gods - If a prophet - Bible Gateway

As to islam being----BEHIND IN DEVELOPEMENT----never come up with that argument when speaking to a muslim------muslims INSIST that islam is and always has been THE MOST ADVANCED----THE MOST MODERN ----THE MOST ON THE CUTTING EDGE ------of advanced philosophical BRILLIANCE

They can insist on whatever they want. Pete Carroll still insists that passing on the one yard line was a better call than handing it to Marshawn Lynch too but very few people are buying it.

You might want to read about who discovered Algebra and Sumerian Math and Babylon Astrology. I read there are more stars with Arab names than anything. Too bad the Noble prizes were not handed out till 1900. The thing that held Arabs or Muslims back was religion. The only reason Jews have more noble prizes in science is that they learned from others before them and they had the money and schooling in the US in the 1900s, not to mention the Universities in Germany they schooled at , has nothing to do with genes being better or smarter. Actually they now say jews are lagging behind.

Try again Penelope-----Babylon was ----at the time that the arabs got there------ALREADY the intellectual center of the known world-----by virtue of ------INTELLECTUAL ZOROASTRIANS, JEWS ,, AND CHRISTIANS ------Everything that happened in BAGHDAD was galvanized by----ZOROASTRIANS JEWS and CHRISITIANS-----the only reason it got
attributed to "arabs" ---is that Arabic was the IMPOSED
LANGUAGE because the city was RULED by arabs.
The real astronomers are the Zoroastrians-----and
the real mathematicians were the HINDUS ----the Christians and jews carried greek philosophy----
and EVENTUALLY did some translations into Arabic
----jewish merchants carried the math of the hindus
back to BAGHDAD ----an interesting factoid is----
even today IRAQI jews are known for math skills----ie people descended from Iraqi jews -----they generally fled
Iraq ----at various times----to Iran----to Bombay India---
to the US and lately to Israel -----gee you are dim

You may not know------just as jews have a "german"----called YIDDISH-----jews have an ARABIC ---lots of stuff
that was written in "jewish Arabic"-----is claimed by muslims as being "ISLAMIC". I learned about this fact long ago ----when I first encountered Pakistanis. I was amazed at how many historic jews they claimed as being "MUSLIMS" One of them told me about the famous Jew-----who had converted to islam and THEN
became a doctor-------MAIMONIDES!!!!! -------it was a fact he had learned in the medical school in Karachi

Oh yes Yiddish, Hebrew died right out, but it was taken from the Canaanites anyway. Your Khazars with a whole new language. I imagine the real Hebrews whoever they were died out with their language, they turned into whoever took them over or wherever they roamed. Your a mut , just like me, and even Pres. Obama said he was a mut.

ALL humans are mutts----the entire human species is interbred If you understood anything about real genetics you would know that. As to your understanding of the Hebrew language---your inability to grasp the simple facts about that language and the people who have spoken it and written in it for thousands of years suggests you are far too stupid to
EVER grasp the principles of population genetics. Have you managed to figure out what the SEPTUAGINT is yet? I have never encountered, before, a person too dim to grasp the details of that
history

True were all muts. No you took it from the Canaanites and it died out even before 1ad, except for a few rabbis. Most of you in Babylon spoke Aramaic, and even Greek by 3 bc. You had no vowels. No Jews in the OT. No J's till what the 8th century or was it the 5th, anyway it doesn't matter. You speak English now, and Hebrew had to be taught to most of the Jews at the turn of the 19century. Yiddish was Khazar language, which most of you are. Yiddish was your main language.

from the islamo Nazi parrot>>>>
No you took it
(""it"" in this context is, according to the islamo Nazi slut parrot ---- the Hebrew langague)

from the Canaanites and it died out even before 1ad, except for a few rabbis. (as anyone with a brain can see---Penelope is no etymologist) Most of you in Babylon spoke Aramaic, and even Greek by 3 bc.

(actually true---the common every day language
of the jews of Babylon was Aramaic. However
Hebrew was still used extensively---even for simple
letter writing and virtually always for very formal
occassions. All literate jews at that time (literacy
was mandated by religious law----could read and
write in Hebew-------it is clear in the writings of the
New testament that Jesus was literate in Hebrew)

You had no vowels <<<< (Penelope is no linguist ------she has no idea what her statement means----she parrots silly meaningless stuff that she imagines MEANS SOMETHING)

No Jews in the OT. (another lump of meaningless shit that she picked up at those Nazi slut rallies)

No J's till what the 8th century or was it the 5th, anyway it doesn't matter. (right Penelope----the silly meaningless shit you fart forth ---DOES NOT
MATTER)

You speak English now, (actually I do speak English in the streets of my US city and----and-like jews have for thousands of years----a combination of the local language. to wit, English ----and some Hebrew ---at
home.-----some times I use some Hebrew with other jews in the streets of my US city too. Somethings do
not change to the chagrin of islamo Nazi whores)

and Hebrew had to be taught to most of the Jews at the turn of the 19century. (really? who did the teaching once the language DIED? GHOSTS FROM
BEYOND?))

Yiddish was Khazar language, which most of you are. Yiddish was your main language.
(now the Nazi slut really falls apart ------Yiddish was not the language of the ancient land of KHAZARIA ---not by a long shot----sheeesh she is stupid. In fact the book "THE KHAZARIA" which is a kind of poem about that obscure land written by the 10th century poet Yehuda HaLevi-----was---I believe---written in Hebraized Arabic ( (do not quote me---maybe it was all Hebrew) ) )

you got some more shit from your islamo Nazi websites-----peneloooopie dear?

Forum List

Back