Christians 99.9% sure Noah's Ark has been found

R

rdean

Well, it seems another group is at it again, a group of Chinese and Turkish Evangelicals are 99.9 percent certain they have discovered Noah’s Ark. Media such as Fox News, World Net Daily, NSNBC and many others have given publicity of this “find.” One will find video clips on Youtube released by Noah’s Ark International, Ltd. the Chinese group who is making the claim they are almost certain this is the Ark of the Bible. Have they, indeed, discovered Noah’s Ark, which has been sought by treasure hunters, explorers, archaeologists and Indiana Jones types for centuries?

Noah's Ark Found Again!

noahs_ark_chinese.jpg

Has Noah's Ark Been Found on Turkish Mountaintop? - YouTube!

'Where's the Actual Site?' | Video | Fox News

They are 99.9% sure and have even done carbon dating. Wow, those Christian scientists are amazing.

Well, it seems another group is at it again, a group of Chinese and Turkish Evangelicals are 99.9 percent certain they have discovered Noah’s Ark. Media such as Fox News, World Net Daily, NSNBC and many others have given publicity of this “find.” One will find video clips on Youtube released by Noah’s Ark International, Ltd. the Chinese group who is making the claim they are almost certain this is the Ark of the Bible. Have they, indeed, discovered Noah’s Ark, which has been sought by treasure hunters, explorers, archaeologists and Indiana Jones types for centuries?

Noah's Ark Found Again!

noahs_ark_chinese.jpg

They are 99.9% sure and have even done carbon dating. Wow, those Christian scientists are amazing.
That's called archaeology, and it's one of those science things you claim conservatives hate.

And no, you don't get to claim it's not archaeology if the object sought is a Christian icon.

Good job proving yourself wrong. :clap2:

To be 99.9% sure it has been found, you'd have to be at least 99.9% sure it still exists.

Whats 6% of 99.9% because that's how many Christian scientists believe it's been found

To be 99.9% sure it has been found, you'd have to be at least 99.9% sure it still exists.

the chances of some remnant of the ark still existing are extremely small.

BTW, I am a Christian, and I do believe the ark existed... just not that it was the sole holder of 2 of every animal, etc.

I'm sure the Chinese and Turkish archaeologists would be amused to be referred to as '"evangelicals" by hate filled American radicals.

This is old news...I remember watching a show about this at least 15 years ago. It fits the description and geographic area.... I mean its a huge fricken boat with stables in it on top of a mountain....don't sound like Gilgamesh to me.

Noah's Ark Found Again!

noahs_ark_chinese.jpg

Christian Scientists believe in faith healing.

Christian Science

Scientists who are Christians believe in science, and God.

Christians in Science | Facebook

American Scientific Affiliation | Facebook

I know you have problems with parsing English properly, so I provided examples of both.

By the way, you will no longer be able to argue there are no groups of Scientists who are Christian.

I'm sure the Chinese and Turkish archaeologists would be amused to be referred to as '"evangelicals" by hate filled American radicals.

My guess is that the Muslims among them would be really offended. Maybe one of them will issue a fatwa on rdean.

:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back