Christianity with whites and blacks

Birth-of-Cool

Rookie
Nov 25, 2010
SC
Christianity for the most part is a white religion but us blacks that have adapted it are better off because we understand how a society should work. More white people are leaving their foundation (Christianity).
This is why society is falling apart.

Actually Christianity is neither a white nor a black religion. Jesus was a jew, he was olived skinned. Christianity is following Jesus Christ, nothing more, open to all mankind no matter what their background.

Christianity for the most part is a white religion but us blacks that have adapted it are better off because we understand how a society should work. More white people are leaving their foundation (Christianity).

Uh oh, another poser.

Why do racist white guys like to pose as racist black guys online?:lol:

Then can you explain to me why the most violent places in the U.S. are the 'ghettos' of which is made up almost completely of Blacks?

And most of these Blacks claim to be 'christian'. :doubt:

Then can you explain to me why the most violent places in the U.S. are the 'ghettos' of which is made up almost completely of Blacks?

Actually, some of the most violent places are the barrios of California which happen to be mostly Hispanic.... It's not a color thing moron.

Actually, some of the most violent places are the barrios of California which happen to be mostly Hispanic.... It's not a color thing moron.

Yes, some of the most violent places are the Hispanic communities. However, BoC was referring to Blacks vs. Whites not Hispanics. But if you want to go there then even the mainly Hispanic communities are more violent than the mainly White communities as you pointed out. ;)

You say it is not a color thing? Come on now, if it is not then the violent communities would be all kinds of different colors. However, we see completely the oposit. Not many all White communities are as violent as most Black or Hispanic communities. Different races have different ways of living and some are more violent than others. But yet, BoC seems to think that Blacks know more on how a society should work than Whites...:cuckoo:.

interesting idea with a lot of circumstantial evidence going for it. religious rules of behaviour always have their 'authority' present while manmade rules of behaviour are seldom enforced, especially in private. religious rules are built from core principles that are always referenced while manmade laws are becoming more and more just a collection of isolated cases with no overarching principles holding them together. religious laws are taught from childhood, manmade laws are only introduced to children after an age where most character traits are settled. religious rules teach people to look outwards and help people, manmade laws reward those who actively pursue individual rights while ignoring community responsibilities. religion tries to pass down wisdom from elders while man's law makes everyone learn from scratch and refuses to define good and evil except in criminal terms.

it is a shame that religion has fallen out of favour.

1. I rather seriously doubt that you're Black.

2. Christianity is a Jewish religion.

Sort of. It has its origins in Judaism.

Sort of. It has its origins in Judaism.

Except for the most liberal of the liberal sects of Christianity, (those which have completely rejected the value system of the Old Testment, I mean) those who practice anything remotely Judeo-Christian are basically practicing a modified version of the more primative form of Judeaism.

Those who are in the eye for an eye tooth for a tooth crowd of Christendom are not, far as I can tell, actually devotees of RABBI Jesus Christ.

Uh oh, another poser.

aa...ha..ha..ha... whatever man!

poverty

Yes, some of the most violent places are the Hispanic communities. However, BoC was referring to Blacks vs. Whites not Hispanics. But if you want to go there then even the mainly Hispanic communities are more violent than the mainly White communities as you pointed out. ;)

You say it is not a color thing? Come on now, if it is not then the violent communities would be all kinds of different colors. However, we see completely the oposit. Not many all White communities are as violent as most Black or Hispanic communities. Different races have different ways of living and some are more violent than others. But yet, BoC seems to think that Blacks know more on how a society should work than Whites...:cuckoo:.

No, my point is we are getting better at working within a society while whites are not making progress but getting worse.

Christianty (and Catholism) is a white religion? I think the vast majority of Central American, South American, Many African and Many Asian Countries (like South Korea) would argue against against your premise!

Uh oh, another poser.

aa...ha..ha..ha... whatever man!

poverty

No, my point is we are getting better at working within a society while whites are not making progress but getting worse.
Dammit, I can't neg rep you just yet. Given out too much rep in the last 24 hours.

I thought Christianity started in the Middle East? how is that a white religion? and I fail to see how black people have adapted it and made it better, and I am black.

Nothing says "Christianity is a peaceful religion" than when christians debate which christians are better/worse than the rest

Forum List

Back