Christianity taking over planet?

gop_jeff said:
MOD HAT ON

All,

There have been quite a few threads in here that have, as of late, devolved into a evolution vs. ID debate. Might I suggest that ID and evolution be limited to one thread, so that other threads stay on topic. This will allow everyone to discuss different topics. Thanks!

MOD HAT OFF

I think we are discussing how the "evolution" of Christianity is taking over the planet:)))

Powerman said:
Wrong again. There is evidence of evolution. If there wasn't we wouldn't even be having this discussion. There is no evidence whatsoever that a supreme being created the Earth. That is a matter of faith. Not a matter of evidence. This is where your logic goes into the shitter. You are trying to say that nothing is more than something.

Evolution did not create matter.

elephant said:
Evolution did not create matter.

I never claimed it did and that's perhaps the most obvious statement ever. But thanks for reminding us all that evolution didn't create matter. I don't know if any of us would have figured that out by ourselves.

Powerman said:
I never claimed it did and that's perhaps the most obvious statement ever. But thanks for reminding us all that evolution didn't create matter. I don't know if any of us would have figured that out by ourselves.
Apparently, you did not figure it out, dumbass. You keep proposing evolution as a substitute for Genesis. Genesis is a story of how the matter got here. Read the first few verses if you forget how they go. Blabbing about evolution and then bringing up ID is just a poor attempt to dodge the issue.

You say things like 'Genesis is a farce' or 'ID is stupid' or whatever. ADDRESS THE ISSUE. How did it all get here? Not why is it all the way it is today, but where did the universe come from and all the matter in it?

I'll give you a hint - "evolution is a scientific fact" is not the correct answer.

Forum List

Back