Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Originally Posted by John Prewett: I very well understand why non-Christians consider it bizarre. However, Christians (at least those I deem fit to be labeled "Christian") understand why Jesus was crucified and thus can understand my reasoning. Everybody's body is going to die. I want the death of my body (and return a few days later) to be used by Jesus toward the salvation of souls. And confirmation of my life's work/activity.

Originally Posted by Elvira What scripture supports that idea?

John Prewett reply: John 14:14 "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it"

I've asked Jesus to see to it that after a few days of empowerment (as per Isaiah 40:31) a hit squad (sent by minions of Satan's Pope led Globalist cabal) will in broad daylight in presence of a few witness come through my gate and after identifying me, without further adieu fire several rounds into my chest, then cut my head off and depart the scene ....
leaving my body and head at the scene. Then a few days later my Thai family and neighbors will take my body to the local Temple for cremation. When my family and some neighbors return to our home (scene of the killing) I will greet them, sitting in my swing. Jesus will either fix my old body, or spring for a brand new body.

Won't they be surprised ? Naturally some will ask how I went from headless-dead to living ... and this will give me opportunity to proclaim Jesus to them. Great plan ... eh ! Bet you wish you'd thought of it first .... course God thought of it first .... you know, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus

There will be 2 different groups of empowered - Page 4

www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/

Christianity is more dangerous than Atheism because they have the tools to the Kingdom, but are using those tools to dig eternal suffering graves for unbelievers.

Christianity will not give its life to save a world; its religion must survive,.

Forum List

Back