Christianity makes you feel very important

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
To a Christian, each individual human being is so important, that an all-knowing, all-powerful being knows every detail of our lives, and cares deeply about the choices we make.

Each individual is also eternal, and so each is vastly more important than Earthly nations, which have an end that is measured in a mere hundreds or thousands of years.

Each individual's choices are so important in this life, that one's eternal destiny is decided based on what we do, and how we do it.

It's really hard to get your head around it, and I think people underestimate how important each of us really are.

That is a lie, Evangelicals and the GOP do not care about people. Just how much money they can make and keep.

It makes you feel important.

Even when all the evidence tells you otherwise.

That is a lie, Evangelicals and the GOP do not care about people. Just how much money they can make and keep.
Did you just have a brain fart?

What you just said had literally absolutely nothing to do with the topic of my thread.

To a Christian, each individual human being is so important, that an all-knowing, all-powerful being knows every detail of our lives, and cares deeply about the choices we make.

Each individual is also eternal, and so each is vastly more important than Earthly nations, which have an end that is measured in a mere hundreds or thousands of years.

Each individual's choices are so important in this life, that one's eternal destiny is decided based on what we do, and how we do it.

It's really hard to get your head around it, and I think people underestimate how important each of us really are.

And who told you he gives a fuck?

Each perceiver is a center of the universe. Your perceptions are the only reality. We learn to submerse our self into an imposed image we perceive from the illusion of the external.
There is strong resistance to this truth, but remember that all anyone has is her/his consciousness for certain. Everything else is the result of internal processes. There may or may not be an external reality, but there is no way to prove it.
You are the only importance that there is until you ascribe importance to whatever else you decide to identify as meriting it.

Why isolate this ideology to mere 'Christian' Blackone?

Could it not also apply the entire spectrum of secular to deism?

~S~

nope... it humbles you, makes you realize that you are not some kind of 'special thing', imo.

Forum List

Back