Christianity Dying Out in Europe

Influence is a means of power, yes. It isn't however a way that somebody could take over all of society.
That depends on the type and degree of influence. When most people cannot fathom criticizing you for fear of being called a nazi, that's near complete power.
Plus, the "control" they have over the media is simply fictional. They have control over a few of the outlets, but are still a minority among the media as a whole.
They have massive media control, and they brag about it. They also have massive influence in corporations and banking. Again, I can give you links to them bragging about it. Are you interested?
They are not in control of this nation, they work to influence people toward a positive outcome but they are certainly not in control.
They work to influence things for whats good for jews and israel. The american nation is just a means to an end. A stupid goliath to be manipulated for their ends.
You can tell by the way they accept the pressure of the US government to give up land, etc. during peace talks. They "brag" about it, among those who want to believe that they have more power than they do. That is "pride" in fiction, but it isn't reality.

Just as some of the KKK take "pride" in their strength and influence...

SO you know ultimate reality. Is that cuz you're a mason? You're in full bore denial.

BTW, Im not in the KKK.

I can't wait for your next distraction, lame attempt to minimize, or character attack. Bring it on, gutso the clown.

Back to the original topic. I find it quite interesting that Europe of all places is where Christianity is dying. But thats more because of the prophetic implications.

Example Romans 11, which takes about the time when the fulness of the Gentiles would come in and when Israel would be saved. Its difficult to give one specific scripture in the chapter, because it involves a number of versus discussing what can be a complex subject. The Apostle Paul prophecied that the time would come when the natural branches of the olive tree would be grafted in once again. and gives a warning to the gentiles that they can be removed.

This is exactly what has been going on. the Gentiles are beginning to dwindle in unbelief exactly as Paul predicted.

How do we really know for sure that this is really the end of christianity in Europe? I mean- a few old christams cards not selling really dosen't mean anything.

Forum List

Back