Christian Warriors Arise

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Braveheart becomes a rolemodel for Christian men

Eldredge believes many Christian men have become bored, "really nice guys" and invites them to rediscover passion by viewing their life's mission as having a battle to fight, an adventure to live and a beauty to rescue.

"The modern era has brought up immense conveniences but at what price. The human heart is desperate for something more than a quicker serving of popcorn," Eldredge said in a recent interview.

Eldredge calls on men to be prepared to take risks and rediscover their dreams but does not provide a specific route to find, for example, an adventure to live. Career, marriage and family become heroic quests rather than chains which bind.

He focuses on how men can become less passive and "engage" those around them, particularly their wives and children.

I like the message here. I mean not saying dont be a really nice guy, but how many men spent today on their butts watching football? Not that football is bad. Im just making a point. we have a world around us. How many of us are sitting around waiting for life to happen to us instead of going out there and living it.

I think its about time that men started ignoring what the feminazis and the left say a man should be and start acting like a real man should be. there is nothing wrong with being a man of values and decency. there is nothing wrong with standing for something in a world of shifting value. Too men and women are confused about what roles they are supposed to have in the world. Maybe its time for Christian men to act like men again make things less confusing. We just need to remember that our example is Christ. and Christ is the man.

The "feminazis" and "left" produce information on how to be a man? I thought it was your father or the men in your community that taught you how to be men not extremists ,polaticians, or even christ. I don't remeber going hunting
with either a bulldyke, Ted Kennedy, or Jesus.

Just out of curosity, shouldn't you have chosen POLYSATURATE for your board name instead of Polystyrate?

I tend to ignore the feminazi, submissive, metrosexual trend. The feminazis basically want to turn men into women with male genitalia. I, personally, eat red meat, like going into the middle of the woods to shoot things, and it's even fun to get into fights with jerks. I seem to be one of the few people left that realizes 100% that having a penis doesn't make you rapist, or even a bad person.

Hobbit said:
I tend to ignore the feminazi, submissive, metrosexual trend. The feminazis basically want to turn men into women with male genitalia. I, personally, eat red meat, like going into the middle of the woods to shoot things, and it's even fun to get into fights with jerks. I seem to be one of the few people left that realizes 100% that having a penis doesn't make you rapist, or even a bad person.

it doesnt? well thats good to know:)

Eating meat is good too. I do love veggitareans though, they taste really good.

it doesnt? well thats good to know:)

Eating meat is good too. I do love veggitareans though, they taste really good.

As a vegetarian, I avoid eating the flesh of any innocent animal. Good thing I found this packet of steaks made from convicted-trespasser cows! :thup:

Hobbit said:
I seem to be one of the few people left that realizes 100% that having a penis doesn't make you rapist, or even a bad person.

I can come up with a rather substantial number of college professor types who would not agree with that assessment.

You are obviously backsliding and badly in need or remedial classes in sensitivity and politically correct thought. Report to your local re-education camp immediately!

gop_jeff said:
As a vegetarian, I avoid eating the flesh of any innocent animal. Good thing I found this packet of steaks made from convicted-trespasser cows! :thup:

Yeah, and I am glad I caught those theiving beasts on my property! I was getting tired of cabbage and beans.

:firing:

Forum List

Back