Christian Warriors Arise

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Avatar4321, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,146
    Braveheart becomes a rolemodel for Christian men

I like the message here. I mean not saying dont be a really nice guy, but how many men spent today on their butts watching football? Not that football is bad. Im just making a point. we have a world around us. How many of us are sitting around waiting for life to happen to us instead of going out there and living it.

I think its about time that men started ignoring what the feminazis and the left say a man should be and start acting like a real man should be. there is nothing wrong with being a man of values and decency. there is nothing wrong with standing for something in a world of shifting value. Too men and women are confused about what roles they are supposed to have in the world. Maybe its time for Christian men to act like men again make things less confusing. We just need to remember that our example is Christ. and Christ is the man.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Polystyrate

Polystyrate Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The "feminazis" and "left" produce information on how to be a man? I thought it was your father or the men in your community that taught you how to be men not extremists ,polaticians, or even christ. I don't remeber going hunting
    with either a bulldyke, Ted Kennedy, or Jesus.

3. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Just out of curosity, shouldn't you have chosen POLYSATURATE for your board name instead of Polystyrate?

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I tend to ignore the feminazi, submissive, metrosexual trend. The feminazis basically want to turn men into women with male genitalia. I, personally, eat red meat, like going into the middle of the woods to shoot things, and it's even fun to get into fights with jerks. I seem to be one of the few people left that realizes 100% that having a penis doesn't make you rapist, or even a bad person.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,146
    it doesnt? well thats good to know:)

Eating meat is good too. I do love veggitareans though, they taste really good.

6. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    As a vegetarian, I avoid eating the flesh of any innocent animal. Good thing I found this packet of steaks made from convicted-trespasser cows! :thup:

7. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    I can come up with a rather substantial number of college professor types who would not agree with that assessment.

You are obviously backsliding and badly in need or remedial classes in sensitivity and politically correct thought. Report to your local re-education camp immediately!

8. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

Yeah, and I am glad I caught those theiving beasts on my property! I was getting tired of cabbage and beans.

:firing: