'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police

52990383.jpg

Moustache_Fat_Troll_Woman.jpg

Last edited:
Drive thru upper ID. Each whacko militia kook looks wierder thantheone before. Kinda like T saying, "meet my sister California Girl and my other sister California Girl."

To me, they look like typical Republican Teabaggers. Except they don't have that angry, screaming, spitting expression.

To me, they look like typical Republican Teabaggers. Except they don't have that angry, screaming, spitting expression.

To me, they look like loonies. And probably not smart enough to be from either political "wing".

Everybody looks loony in a mugshot.

Here are some great ones, and I do believe every one of these guys is a Democrat. And loony as well...and none of them look normal:

MugShots_400.jpg

52990383.jpg

I don't think there can be any doubt that white wing extremism is on the rise.

conservative whites have TOO MANY children
which they then raise to be as ignorant and hatefilled as THEY are.

liberals have far fewer children (because liberals are RESPONSIBLE and conservatives are IRRESPONSIBLE)

one could say that the white race is in decay because of the over-breeding of ignorant white conservatives

More mugshots:

Khalid%20Sheik%20Mohammed.jpg

Has anyone been able to explain how his shirt got so stretched out?

Last edited:
52990383.jpg

I don't think there can be any doubt that white wing extremism is on the rise.

conservative whites have TOO MANY children
which they then raise to be as ignorant and hatefilled as THEY are.

liberals have far fewer children (because liberals are RESPONSIBLE and conservatives are IRRESPONSIBLE)

one could say that the white race is in decay because of the over-breeding of ignorant white conservatives

Yeah, we're the ignorant haters.
You betcha sparky.

ahh christian warriors just sounded good ....plus they were hoping for tax emp.

please if we can just label ourselves...i will become...the hot young size 0 babe....

How many of this crowd do you think know Jesus was jewish?

Guy on the bottom right does have a rightous mullet, I will give him that.

In Queensland he could get elected just on the mullet platform alone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back