'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police

Well posted, very neutral and non-confrontational OP.

I'm actually shocked that this domestic terrorist plot is not blanketing the airwaves at the moment.

It seems to me it is.
With very little information to be had, it's all over the place, and the hysterics have already tried and convicted everyone even remotely involved....

This doesn't usually turn out too good for you guys...you know that, right? You made a big deal out of the spitting thing, and that made you look stupid...you screeched that tea party members were "extremists" and that backfired....you proclaimed far and wide that the FLDS were breaking the law and symptomatic of all that's wrong with religion..and that fizzled out....

You would think you'd learn.

It seems to me it is.
With very little information to be had, it's all over the place, and the hysterics have already tried and convicted everyone even remotely involved....

This doesn't usually turn out too good for you guys...you know that, right? You made a big deal out of the spitting thing, and that made you look stupid...you screeched that tea party members were "extremists" and that backfired....you proclaimed far and wide that the FLDS were breaking the law and symptomatic of all that's wrong with religion..and that fizzled out....

I don't think this is tea party.

And I don't think it is wide ranging.

But I think it is worth mentioning and discussing. We tend to focus so much on our foreign enemies, that we forget about our enemies at home.

It seems to me it is.

So, you feel the "Hutarees" were a perfectly fine, safe, and sane group of folks then?

Have you read the indictment?

These people are far-right-wing, religious extremists.

They are certainly not representative of most of the right wing of course. They're like the "Weathermen" of the current right-wing. anti-government movement. There are extremists in this world of all stripes.

Definitely terrorists though. Allegedly anyway.

Last edited:
I hope this problem was nipped in the bud with these arrests.

(CNN) -- Nine people federal prosecutors say belong to a "Christian warrior" militia were accused Monday of plotting to kill a Michigan law enforcement officer and then attack other police at the funeral.

'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police - CNN.com

Oh I doubt it... Michigan is a state which has taught generations of Michiganners of the Social utopia, which requires that they're entitled to all of the pap and promises of Leftism...

And what ya had in this herd were life long Union Members; DEMOCRATS ALL... who likely are now facing or have already faced the inevitable results of 'collective bargaining'... they're extensive Michigan State Unemployment, which can easily last a year or more... exhausted; and they've no means to understand what the American understands instinctively..

Which is: "When the work runs out, GO WHERE THE WORK IS!"

This story is a fraud... Christians who believe in the Beast, aren't going to 'FIGHT' the Beast... Such signifies to us, the certain imminent arrival of the Rapture... Where Christ will deal with the Beast, in terms which drunks hanging out in the woods of Michigan aren't capable of doing, by 'cracking down' on the local police...

LOL... this entire 'story' wreaks...

There's little doubt that these cranks were spouting off... but the idea that they represented a clear and present danger is hysterical; at least no more of a danger than the Leftist Cranks we find here or on any other site.

Last edited:
It seems to me it is.

So, you feel the "Hutarees" were a perfectly fine, safe, and sane group of folks then?

They are certainly not representative of most of the right wing of course. They're like the "Weathermen" of the current right-wing. anti-government movement. There are extremists in this world of all stripes.

ROFLMNAO...

Yeah, cause Michigan is just LOADED DOWN with extreme "rightwingers"...

UnionMember.png

They sure LOOK like Rightwingers...

But hey... what Unemployed Life Long Union MAN, isn't an Extreme RIGHTWINGER?

(CNN) -- Nine people federal prosecutors say belong to a "Christian warrior" militia were accused Monday of plotting to kill a Michigan law enforcement officer and then attack other police at the funeral.

Oh I doubt it... Michigan is a state which has taught generations of Michiganners of the Social utopia, which requires that they're entitled to all of the pap and promises of Leftism...

And what ya had in this herd were life long Union Members; DEMOCRATS ALL... who likely are now facing or have already faced the inevitable results of 'collective bargaining'... they're extensive Michigan State Unemployment, which can easily last a year or more... exhausted; and they've no means to understand what the American understands instinctively..

This story is a fraud... Christians who believe in the Beast, aren't going to 'FIGHT' the Beast... Such signifies to us, the certain eminent arrival of the Rapture... Where Christ will deal with the Beast, in terms which drunks hanging out in the woods of Michigan aren't capable of doing, by 'cracking down' on the local police...

There's little doubt that these cranks were spouting off... but the idea that they represented a clear and present danger is hysterical; at least no more of a danger than the Leftist Cranks we find here or on any other site.

Why do you always have to give everything a political spin?

You are a HACK.

ROFLMNAO...

UnionMember.png

I don't know what Michigan is "loaded with". I do know that as far as I can see these particular people are about as right wing as you can get.

But as I said, terrorists come in all stripes. These particular terrorists happen to be radical right-wing terrorists.

You can photo-shop pictures all you want, it doesn't change the facts of the case.

Last edited:

This story is a fraud... Christians who believe in the Beast, aren't going to 'FIGHT' the Beast... Such signifies to us, the certain eminent arrival of the Rapture... Where Christ will deal with the Beast, in terms which drunks hanging out in the woods of Michigan aren't capable of doing, by 'cracking down' on the local police...

You are a HACK.

ROFLMNAO...

Sure.... Because there's nothing political about projecting Unemployed Union Workers from one of the most Left-wing States in the US as RIGHTWING EXTREMISTS...

As usual... You're ALL OVER IT!

You are a HACK.

ROFLMNAO...

Sure.... Because there's nothing political about projecting Unemployed Union Workers from one of the most Left-wing States in the US as RIGHTWING EXTREMISTS...

I'm all over it?

Where did I say "rightwing extremist"?

ROFLMNAO...

New York is much more left-wing than Michigan, and there's plenty of crazy right-wingers here.

Is it your opinion that because the majority of the population of a state leans one way, there are in fact no people in that state that lean the other way?

Oh, and a link to prove that those people were all "union members" would be appreciated. Thanks.

ROFLMNAO...

UnionMember.png

I don't know what Michigan is "loaded with". I do know that as far as I can see these particular people are about as right wing as you can get.

But as I said, terrorists come in all stripes. These particular terrorists happen to be radical right-wing terrorists.

You can photo-shop pictures all you want, it doesn't change the facts of the case.

"I don't know what Michigan is loaded with..." Yeah... I'd say that that's about right.

Of course, I do know what Michigan is loaded with; lived there, worked there... have friends and family there.

Michigan is a culture where they FULLY BELIEVE that they're entitled to free healthcare; free dental care; a GOOD PAYING JOB... and by GOD! if the government can't get 'em that job then they're ENTITLED TO BE PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT, UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT DOES GET 'EM A JOB!

You couldn't get a poker game together with the "Right Wingers" living in Michigan...

And here's the thing... The Extreme RIGHT WINGERS are employed... probably self employed and if they're domiciled in Michigan; odds are they're working out of town right now... or they've long since departed Michigan all together; as Michigan has one of, if not the highest unemployment in the nation.

Extreme Rightwingers aren't looking to kill local cops; in truth, most local cops fall well within the working definition of "extreme rightwingers"...

Thus we're readily able to discern that the backstory being advanced here is bogus.

These cranks are unemployed Union Democrats... who likely spent WAY too much time drinkin' and WAY too much time shooting their mouths off.

I expect that they'll get a sound jerkin' around; they'll plea out and this thing will never get anywhere NEAR a trial.

But we'll see... won't we?

Last edited:
It seems to me it is.

ROFLMNAO...

UnionMember.png

LOL! Good try but right wing Christian militia groups are not democrats.

Well posted, very neutral and non-confrontational OP.

I'm actually shocked that this domestic terrorist plot is not blanketing the airwaves at the moment.

The media are busy trying to work out whether they can pretend these dudes are ardent supporters of the TEA Party.

I think we should stop calling them a militia.
One reporter called them a militant cult, I think that fits better. IMO calling them a militia is disrepecting our four fathers.

Forum List

Back