Christian TV Host Warns That Liberals Will Put Conservatives In Concentration Camps

Christian TV Host Warns That Liberals Will Put Conservatives In Concentration Camps

Folks, I am going to be right up front. I believe the First Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of religion. However, all freedoms have their limits and I have a major problem with this. Yes, I already can hear the howling that I am a religious bigot, and that I hate America and the Constitution. Save it. I don't care . I’m not impressed or swayed. But instead of trolling me, why don't we try to have an adult discussion on the topic.

Not only is this type of rhetoric divisive, it is inflammatory and intended to stoke fear and hatred. In these turbulent times such emotions are all too often translated into violent actions. In fact it is calling for violence by suggesting that Liberals should be “put down “ There are many unstable and fanatical people out there who might well act on this rhetoric. Yes, he is putting lives at risk

At the very least, it is slanderous and worst ,treasonous by actively trying to destabilize the country.. I fail to see how this type of speech is in anyway a responsible exercise of a right.

Some of what he said:
We are in a communist revolution”: Christian TV host Rick Wiles warns his followers that if liberals are not “put down,” they’ll start rounding-up conservatives and placing them in “concentration camps.”

Wiles, speaking on his “TruNews” program earlier this week, warned his followers about the evils of a “communist revolution” supposedly sweeping the nation. Wiles explained that this “revolution” will end with conservatives in “concentration camps,” and Russian and Chinese soldiers patrolling our streets.

Wiles told his audience:

We are in a communist revolution. If these people are not put down—I’m talking about this revolution—if they are not put down, if this revolution is not crushed, you will be crushed. Their next step is a concentration camp for you.

Oh, and the part about “Communist Revolution” ….seriously?? All liberals are Communists? I’m not a Communist and none of my liberal/progressive friends and acquaintances – of which there are many are.
The right wing are a bunch of whiners and false Christians. The left is for natural rights not right wing bigotry. The right wing Only cares about natural rights in abortion threads, not the border or foreign countries.

Some people are just permanently angry and irrational. … You have some sort of personal issue inside you which makes you feel unworthy. It’s manifested in a bitter tongue and a wholly unpleasant disposition. I am sure you spend most of your time interacting with others either complaining, bitching, moaning or outright fighting. That is truly a horrible way to go through life, but a way to go through life that you clearly deserve. I don’t know how long you’ll live, but most of your time on earth will unhappy for you, and disturbing for others when your present. And when you take your last breath the collective joy on earth will rise.

And some people are just evil. At some point in their lives, given a clear choice between good and evil, they chose evil, and just continued down that path. As they continue to descent deeper and deeper into evil and madness, they just become increasingly hateful toward any expressions of faith, virtue, or morality. The end result is the same as what you describe, though the cause is somewhat different.

There are at least two lusers on this forum who I think clearly meet this criterion. TheRegressivePervert is one of them.

Look at what the left is trying to do to Tucker Carlson. They're trying to silence him, not because of what he said a decade ago but because of what he is saying now. If they succeed they'll move on to another target and another and another until it's not safe for anyone.

If that doesn't make you worry about the future, then there's something wrong with you.
Another deflection to avoid dealing with the issue that I raised regarding this preachers bizarre and irresponsible rant. Do you or do you not believe that he went to far and that he is inciting violence as I contend?

It's not a deflection, Im trying to make you understand why he might feel the way he does. But you don't want to understand.
I don't give a fuck why he feels the way he does. He is not rational, nor is anyone who thinks that this shit is ok.I care about the racist, xenophobic hate that he spews just like I care about the hate that Rick-whatever the fuck his name is -spews that can cause people to die. . Fear is no excuse for inciting violence and being divisive which is what they both are doing.

Don't you realize that it's your attitude that causes them to feel this way? "I don't care why he feels threatened! Just shut him down!"

You want people that you disagree with silenced, marginalized and punished. You are what he's warning everyone about and you don't even realize it.
My attitude? What about my attitude? My attitude is that racism and xenophobia is wrong and if anyone doesn't like that it's too fucking bad. But I don't want to silence these people, or you. Doing so will only drive them into the shadows where the hate will fester and metastasize. I say let them have the light of day for all to see what they are. But I reserve the right to condemn them .

Some people are just permanently angry and irrational. … You have some sort of personal issue inside you which makes you feel unworthy. It’s manifested in a bitter tongue and a wholly unpleasant disposition. I am sure you spend most of your time interacting with others either complaining, bitching, moaning or outright fighting. That is truly a horrible way to go through life, but a way to go through life that you clearly deserve. I don’t know how long you’ll live, but most of your time on earth will unhappy for you, and disturbing for others when your present. And when you take your last breath the collective joy on earth will rise.

And some people are just evil. At some point in their lives, given a clear choice between good and evil, they chose evil, and just continued down that path. As they continue to descent deeper and deeper into evil and madness, they just become increasingly hateful toward any expressions of faith, virtue, or morality. The end result is the same as what you describe, though the cause is somewhat different.

There are at least two lusers on this forum who I think clearly meet this criterion. TheRegressivePervert is one of them.
Just when I thought that you might be evolving into a rational and reasonable human being.

I don't want to silence these people.

Ok, I will take you at your word but I can't help but be skeptical. If this right winger's rants disturbs you and you worry that it might incite violence then you how he and I and many others on this forum feel when we look at the stuff the mainstream media and Democratic party says about us. When leftist media organizations try to get Fox news to take Tucker Carlson off the air, or when they pressure google to delete youtube channels etc.

I don't want to silence these people.

Ok, I will take you at your word but I can't help but be skeptical. If this right winger's rants disturbs you and you worry that it might incite violence then you how he and I and many others on this forum feel when we look at the stuff the mainstream media and Democratic party says about us. When leftist media organizations try to get Fox news to take Tucker Carlson off the air, or when they pressure google to delete youtube channels etc.
I can't speak to the actions of actions of those who try to silence Carlson, nor will I make a judgement as to whether his words rose to the level of advocating or inciting violence. I'm just not that into that story. However, I have said that free speech, like all rights are rights have limits. Let them spew their hate so that we all know who and what they are. But a call to "put down liberals" based on a totally made up fantasy about interments camps is going to far.

Folks, I am going to be right up front. I believe the First Amendment rights of free speech and freedom of religion. However, all freedoms have their limits and I have a major problem with this. Yes, I already can hear the howling that I am a religious bigot, and that I hate America and the Constitution. Save it. I don't care . I’m not impressed or swayed. But instead of trolling me, why don't we try to have an adult discussion on the topic.

Not only is this type of rhetoric divisive, it is inflammatory and intended to stoke fear and hatred. In these turbulent times such emotions are all too often translated into violent actions. In fact it is calling for violence by suggesting that Liberals should be “put down “ There are many unstable and fanatical people out there who might well act on this rhetoric. Yes, he is putting lives at risk

At the very least, it is slanderous and worst ,treasonous by actively trying to destabilize the country.. I fail to see how this type of speech is in anyway a responsible exercise of a right.

Some of what he said:
We are in a communist revolution”: Christian TV host Rick Wiles warns his followers that if liberals are not “put down,” they’ll start rounding-up conservatives and placing them in “concentration camps.”

Wiles, speaking on his “TruNews” program earlier this week, warned his followers about the evils of a “communist revolution” supposedly sweeping the nation. Wiles explained that this “revolution” will end with conservatives in “concentration camps,” and Russian and Chinese soldiers patrolling our streets.

Wiles told his audience:

We are in a communist revolution. If these people are not put down—I’m talking about this revolution—if they are not put down, if this revolution is not crushed, you will be crushed. Their next step is a concentration camp for you.

Oh, and the part about “Communist Revolution” ….seriously?? All liberals are Communists? I’m not a Communist and none of my liberal/progressive friends and acquaintances – of which there are many are.

I believe you are a decent man and that you have honor. I also believe that you would stand up and be heard even at your own peril. We are a thousand miles apart on political issues and the remedies to cure the ills of not only this country but the world as well. I would be glad to sit down and "break bread" with you and as a gesture of friendship? I would insist on n picking up the check.

Now, with that being said? You are 100 percent wrong. This is the plan with the globalists using the communists to do their dirty work. William Ayers? Remember him? He is unapologetic and still involved in education and pushing a Marxist agenda. Larry Grathwohl...remember him?

Thank you for the first paragraph. However, you go totally off the rails in the second . This has nothing to do with globalism or communism except to the extent that this preacher moronically invoked communism. Tell us, what do you think of his remarks?

I believe Reverend Wiles is 100 percent correct. You have no clue about the infiltration of communists in academia and places within the government. Organizations supported by grants from the very elitists that these "progressives" claim to be fighting against. Lenin referred to them as "useful idiots". The push for gun confiscation disguised as "common sense" legislation requiring that any and all firearm be "registered" is nothing but a way to know which people to target once the U.N resolution of total disarmament is passed by a democrat friendly house, senate, POTUS and SCOTUS. What we have going on right now is a soft communist coup going on right under our noses.

52 posts into the thread and not one of my detractors has even attempted to justify the words of this radical preacher. Rather, all of you guys just keep throwing as much dung as you can excrete at the wall hoping that something sticks in order to distract from the topic and derail the thread. Says a lot about the brain power out there .

You know, we sometimes try to get you stupid Moon Bats to justify some of the destructive shit that comes out of the mouths of the extreme far Left.

You never do. You just ignore it.

The oppression in this country now comes from the Left.

The only thing is that we are not going to go as quietly as you assholes think we will. You may be in for a surprise.
Then why are Republicans practising election fraud and voter suppression?
photo shopping is a form of lying, is it not?
So no one lies more than you

Forum List

Back