Christian terrorists killed and crucify 5 in Darfur

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The army of Lord who want to spread their christian state have entered Sudan and killed 5 muslims in Darfur

Uganda's LRA attacks Darfur civilians for the first time - Telegraph

they have already crucified many villagers
Christians Crucified in Sudan by “The Lord’s Resistance Army” « Doctor Bulldog & Ronin

namyoya-church.jpg

Our Muslim friends are like a backwards violent little brother six hundred years younger than the Catholic big brother.

So they're committing exactly the same mistakes. Maybe this time in history will be viewed as poorly as the Catholic Inquisition.

Muslim Janjaweed: 400,000+ Christians killed
Lord's Resistance Army: 5 Muslims killed

Do ya really want to bring up Darfur?
janjaweed-10.jpg

I didn't realize murder and evil were graded on a curve. Murdering and crucifying people is BAD. Full stop. End of story. Whatever anyone else has done is completely irrelevent to judging these particular crimes.

I notice that you, on the other hand, only mention the Christians killed and not the Muslims of different sects or other non-Christians. Why is that.

Do ya really want to bring up Darfur?
janjaweed-10.jpg

I didn't know that revenge was a teaching of christ?? Do you really want to discuss Darfur?? How bout we talk Christ??

Thou shall not kill??

Judge not les ye be judged??

Love your enemy??

How bout we discuss those?? Or do want to continue and approve of the killing of innocent people?? Cause I am sure those 5 muslims didn't kill any 1 Christian..

The people of Darfur are Muslims, not Christians. Christians and animists live in the southern part of Sudan.

The government of Sudan provides support for militiamen in Darfur and, allegedly, for the Lord's Resistance Army. Pursuing racist policies and funding genocide are not appropriate courses of action for any government, Islamic or otherwise. I hope they're overthrown by the JEM. Unfortunately, the government seems to be supported by powerful political entities like the Arab League and China...

Sudanjem.com » Jem

Last edited:

The people of Darfur are Muslims, not Christians. Christians and animists live in the southern part of Sudan.
You are right, I was mistaken. Both are Muslim.

I would argue that the conflict is racial, not religious, in nature. The Janjaweed are of Arab/Egyptian descent and speak Arabic, while the Furians are darker-skinned Africans that speak Fur.

You are right, I was mistaken. Both are Muslim.

I would argue that the conflict is racial, not religious, in nature. The Janjaweed are of Arab/Egyptian descent and speak Arabic, while the Furians are darker-skinned Africans that speak Fur.
I agree that there is certainly an element of racism present in the conflict. However, I'd argue that the primary dispute is over the region's relatively low amount of arable land. Ethnic differences simply make the "enemy" more easily identifiable and give the perpetrators a reason to hate their victims.

I didn't realize murder and evil were graded on a curve. Murdering and crucifying people is BAD. Full stop. End of story. Whatever anyone else has done is completely irrelevent to judging these particular crimes.

I didn't know that revenge was a teaching of christ?? Do you really want to discuss Darfur?? How bout we talk Christ??

Or do want to continue and approve of the killing of innocent people?? Cause I am sure those 5 muslims didn't kill any 1 Christian..

One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.

Or do want to continue and approve of the killing of innocent people?? Cause I am sure those 5 muslims didn't kill any 1 Christian..

One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.

Josef Stalin. ;)

I agree that there is certainly an element of racism present in the conflict. However, I'd argue that the primary dispute is over the region's relatively low amount of arable land. Ethnic differences simply make the "enemy" more easily identifiable and give the perpetrators a reason to hate their victims.
In other words, "Git off meh land!" x 400,000?

Josef Stalin. ;)
:clap2:

Yes. This doesn't really bother me because, for the Lord's Resistance Army, this is nothing. They've been operating out of Uganda since 1988, generally raping/murdering/pillaging everyone they meet.

The LRA is run by a man who claims to be God's prophet, has over 60 wives, and wants to turn Africa into a new Holy Land. Rather than bother converting adults to his cause, he prefers to kidnap young boys, brainwashes them, and uses them as child soldiers.

The LRA is at war with everyone, even their Christian neighbors, and is considered a terrorist organization by the US Government.

Here's the "Prophet":
poar01_hitchens0601.jpg

And his Army:
16966517.jpg

Last edited:
In other words, "Git off meh land!" x 400,000?

Basically, yes. From what I'm able to tell, the current war evolved out of at least two separate conflicts. The first was the JEM and the SLA's armed insurrection against the government for discriminating against black Africans. The second consisted of the conflicts waged by nomadic Arab camel-herders for control over tracts of arable land. In response to the insurrection, the Sudanese government began funding the nomads -- janjaweed militiamen -- thereby combining the two minor conflicts into the one we see today. For the most part, though, the militiamen attack Darfurian civilians and the JEM attacks the Sudanese government.

Josef Stalin. ;)
:clap2:

Yes. This doesn't really bother me because, for the Lord's Resistance Army, this is nothing. They've been operating out of Uganda since 1988, generally raping/murdering/pillaging everyone they meet.

The LRA is run by a man who claims to be God's prophet, has over 60 wives, and wants to turn Africa into a new Holy Land. Rather than bother converting adults to his cause, he prefers to kidnap young boys, brainwashes them, and uses them as child soldiers.

The LRA is at war with everyone, even their Christian neighbors, and is considered a terrorist organization by the US Government.

Here's the "Prophet":
poar01_hitchens0601.jpg

And his Army:
16966517.jpg

Joseph Koney is the spawn of Shaytan. I've read that the "initiation rite" for the children they kidnap and make into soldiers consists of having those children kill or maim family members. They slaughter people in churches. They often hack people to death instead of shooting them. They make children rush into battle without taking cover; they must rely on the power of the holy spirit to protect them from Ugandan bullets. I cannot think of a punishment severe enough for the crimes those people commit.

lords-resistance-army.JPG

hoax!; the UN report 2005 and 2006 said that there no alleged genocid there, it's just a civil war!

the Army of Lord are moved by religious background, especially protestant, and they have massacred and mutilated tens thousands in 2 decades of protestant crusade.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Christmas_massacres_(Congo)

I don't know any christian militia in Africa or Asia or even in Irland which are not supported by the West!

403224_8369e99d75_o.jpg

I don't know any christian militia in Africa or Asia or even in Irland which are not supported by the West!
As I stated quite clearly before, the Lord's Resistance Army is considered a terrorist organization by NATO, equivalent to Hamas or al-Qaeda.

Forum List

Back