‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist

As I have a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and I also did a year at Heidelberg University in Germany, I'm fully versed in my history and indeed what I'm talking about that's happening now.

The fact that Europe itself hasn't faced something like what we could potentially be facing since the Gates of Vienna, well that tells the story of what I've already illustrated.

So, if you want to talk moron....then go for it :popcorn:
History and Politics degree from Balliol! I wonder where you learned to get that stupid. Honestly, you can tell people with degrees like yours because no one can get that brainwashed on their own.

You should get your money back because you didn't learn jack. Islam was founded by a pedophile warlord 1400 years ago and has been expanding and controlling by force since then.

Yes tell me something that I already didn't know :rolleyes-41: Or was that you attempting to show that you're an intellectual :rolleyes-41:

If it's the latter you've failed.
You're the one claiming Islam doesn't attack people unless provoked. History smashed you in the face with that whopper.

I never said that of course, now you're just making things up darling, making up things I didn't say.
You sure did say it. Post 71.
"I thinkthat it's self-evident. If the West, primarily led by America, hadn't of been meddling in the Middle East for decades, bombing and killing people for either oil or to remove certain individuals who were, shall we say were in the way of taking over certain nations that a specific nation believes they should possess those nations to create a larger nation for themselves....if the West, led by America, who's foreign policy is completely dictated by the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, well then NONE of ANY of what's followed would have occurred.

The West wouldn't be under any threat from Radical Islam.

The West is basically now reaping what it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives."

If you read my other posts correctly, I made the point of NOW and THEN, the difference between NOW and THEN and as such I never said that "Islam doesn't attack unless provoked"

And now we're seeing what that led to.
The Atlantic? Please. Pravda in the 70's had more accuracy.

You like to walk into battle completely unarmed huh?
I know all about Syria and I know all about what will happen there soon.

With so much happening, Damascus probably will fall....and then things are going to get even more crazy and violent.
I thought you said you're a Christian?
Valley of Meggido is half hour drive from Damascus.

Yes I'm fully aware of that, which is why I said then things are probably going to get more crazy and violent.

Amen! I don't see devout Baptist bursting into a Lutheran church and shooting it up with assault weapons. I don't see Roman Catholics strapping on bomb vests and going into crowded shopping malls to commit suicide – leading to a glory path to the Pearly Gates. I don't see Sunday Schools teaching that all non-Christians are infidels and deserve to be massacred.

Workplace violence strikes again. “Allahu Akbar!” evidently means, “I quit,” and pipe bombs are the new resignation letter. Southern Baptist redneck Syed Rizwan Farook and his Irish Catholic wife, Tashfeen Malik, are reported to have been inexplicably in touch with ambiguously international, not-at-all-Islam-related terrorists under investigation by the FBI prior to mowing down 35 white-privileged American citizens at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California.

A bit on the snarky side but quite apt. Read the full story @ ‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist

Christian Identity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL - you fail.

History and Politics degree from Balliol! I wonder where you learned to get that stupid. Honestly, you can tell people with degrees like yours because no one can get that brainwashed on their own.

You should get your money back because you didn't learn jack. Islam was founded by a pedophile warlord 1400 years ago and has been expanding and controlling by force since then.

Yes tell me something that I already didn't know :rolleyes-41: Or was that you attempting to show that you're an intellectual :rolleyes-41:

You're the one claiming Islam doesn't attack people unless provoked. History smashed you in the face with that whopper.

I never said that of course, now you're just making things up darling, making up things I didn't say.
"I thinkthat it's self-evident. If the West, primarily led by America, hadn't of been meddling in the Middle East for decades, bombing and killing people for either oil or to remove certain individuals who were, shall we say were in the way of taking over certain nations that a specific nation believes they should possess those nations to create a larger nation for themselves....if the West, led by America, who's foreign policy is completely dictated by the psychopathic Neo-Conservatives, well then NONE of ANY of what's followed would have occurred.

The West is basically now reaping what it's sown, thanks purely to the Neo-Conservatives."

If you read my other posts correctly, I made the point of NOW and THEN, the difference between NOW and THEN and as such I never said that "Islam doesn't attack unless provoked"
There is no now and then with Islam. Islamists are doing the same evil they have been doing the past 1400 yeas.

You really do need to ask for a refund from those colleges.

Amen! I don't see devout Baptist bursting into a Lutheran church and shooting it up with assault weapons. I don't see Roman Catholics strapping on bomb vests and going into crowded shopping malls to commit suicide – leading to a glory path to the Pearly Gates. I don't see Sunday Schools teaching that all non-Christians are infidels and deserve to be massacred.

Workplace violence strikes again. “Allahu Akbar!” evidently means, “I quit,” and pipe bombs are the new resignation letter. Southern Baptist redneck Syed Rizwan Farook and his Irish Catholic wife, Tashfeen Malik, are reported to have been inexplicably in touch with ambiguously international, not-at-all-Islam-related terrorists under investigation by the FBI prior to mowing down 35 white-privileged American citizens at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California.

A bit on the snarky side but quite apt. Read the full story @ ‘Christian Terrorists’ Don’t Exist

I see Vatican's hiding priests who molest little boys.

As I have a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and I also did a year at Heidelberg University in Germany, I'm fully versed in my history and indeed what I'm talking about that's happening now.

The fact that Europe itself hasn't faced something like what we could potentially be facing since the Gates of Vienna, well that tells the story of what I've already illustrated.

So, if you want to talk moron....then go for it :popcorn:

One thing you omitted in your rant - IT WAS NOT AMERICA THAT CUT UP THE MIDDLE EAST! It was done by the British, French, Turks, and other colonial powers.

Name one colony the US had other than Puerto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa. We were in the Philippines for years but only to stewards after removing the Spanish overlords.

As for commercial controls, the vast majority of them were all by European corporations.

Get you facts straight.

I see Vatican's hiding priests who molest little boys.

You are truly one sick dude. Of the thousands of clerics in the Catholic Church reports of child molestations are rare and far apart.

On the other hand, what about the thousands of Muslim men who force little boys into their households and repeatedly abuse them?

There is no comparison.

It's sad, but true. Most Americans who claim to be Christians don't know what it means to be so. There's no way, for example, that 70% of the American population follows the teachings of Christ.

the mark of a true Christian is how they feel about Jesus. Do they accept Him as their personal Savior who died for their sins? Do they believe He rose again and is coming back? etc...

It's sad, but true. Most Americans who claim to be Christians don't know what it means to be so. There's no way, for example, that 70% of the American population follows the teachings of Christ.

the mark of a true Christian is how they feel about Jesus. Do they accept Him as their personal Savior who died for their sins? Do they believe He rose again and is coming back? etc...
Two of the things Jesus said would identify His followers are that they have love for one another (Agape) and that they keep His commandments.

I don't see men and women with big crosses on their chests wrapping themselves in bombs and praising Jesus as they set out to kill as many "nonbelievers" as possible.

I don't see men and women with big crosses on their chests wrapping themselves in bombs and praising Jesus as they set out to kill as many "nonbelievers" as possible.

That's because you're going :lalala: after the premise of your thread got taken to the cleaners.

See post 3...
Post 4....
Post 6....

etc etc.

Know who Robert Dear is?

That's because you're going :lalala: after the premise of your thread got taken to the cleaners.

See post 3...
Post 4....
Post 6....

etc etc.

Know who Robert Dear is?

Yeah. But did he walk in their shouting "Praise the Lord and kill the sinners?"

See post 3...
Post 4....
Post 6....

etc etc.

Know who Robert Dear is?

Yeah. But did he walk in their shouting "Praise the Lord and kill the sinners?"

We know not.
Doesn't matter anyway --- "Terrorist" is not defined by shouting. If that were the case Bill O'Reilly would be in Gitmo.

“With or without religion, good people will do good things and bad people will do bad things. But for good people to do bad things – that takes religion.” Steven Weinberg, Nobel Prize-winning physicist

Christians follow the Bible, but we don't go about stoning those who commit adultery, nor do we gouge eyes out and that sort of grisly stuff, we don't do that grisly stuff anymore as being Western, we've developed both intellectually and in terms of civilisation.

True Christians don't do that, and they also don't demean people because of their life-style, however, Republican/conservative Christians do that very thing to Gays. They also bear false witness. I have a bunch of e-mails sent to me by my Republican friends (who claim to be Christian) that make false statements about Obama, and others. Jesus also said that we are to love our enemies and pray for them, but Conservative Christians aren't about to do that. They are now supporting the idea that all Muslims are responsible for the crimes of some from that religion and want to round them up and deport them, and not allow other Muslims who are Americans and are abroad to not be allowed back into the country. None of that is "Christian".

Yet, Republican Christians are quick to overlook the actions of Westboro Baptist Church and claim that they are not true Christians, even though members of that church call themselves Batpist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back