Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

Oh I responded to your post about attacking a preacher with a dildo.

This is true. It's not meant to be taken as encouragement, or an indication that I have any interest in what you're THINKING (and I use the term loosely). I was just pointing out that loons of the left are criminal and violent.

Oh I responded to your post about attacking a preacher with a dildo.

This is true. It's not meant to be taken as encouragement, or an indication that I have any interest in what you're THINKING (and I use the term loosely). I was just pointing out that loons of the left are criminal and violent.

Except I don't identify with any political faction.

Yes, you do.

Again, I don't care what you think, so you can spare yourself whatever energy you're exerting to keep me posted.

The guy committing the act was a repeat felon. IMO, that has a lot more to do with it than the gay issue. The OP seems to be just an excuse to paint people with a broad brush. FAIL!!!

Good point, thanks for clarifying.

On the other hand, neither do pro-gay rights activists bring up issues of gay rape,
pedophiles, etc. as anything they want associated with their movement.

So if it doesn't help their case, they avoid mentioning that as well.
Both sides are equally selective in order to defend their points.

Yes, you do.

Again, I don't care what you think, so you can spare yourself whatever energy you're exerting to keep me posted.

I don't feel like arguing.

But I would like to know what political faction you think I identify with? I hate the idea of latching onto a group's beliefs and convincing myself to feel as they do. If some group shares some views with me, good for them, that doesn't mean I "side" with them.

Yes, you do.

I don't feel like arguing.

But I would like to know what political faction you think I identify with? I hate the idea of latching onto a group's beliefs and convincing myself to feel as they do. If some group shares some views with me, good for them, that doesn't mean I "side" with them.

Meh.

Wooo Hoooo !!!!!

Christians and homo's brawling !!!..

It doesn't get any better than that ... !!!

:party:

Yeah, so we have universal progressive moonbat approval of homos assaulting preachers.

Homos have the right to prance about screeching their slogans, slobbering on each other, exposing themselves...and preachers deserve to be assaulted if they dare to show their faces in public.

Tell me something I didn't know.

Tell me

Wooo Hoooo !!!!!

Christians and homo's brawling !!!..

It doesn't get any better than that ... !!!

:party:

Yeah, so we have universal progressive moonbat approval of homos assaulting preachers.

Homos have the right to prance about screeching their slogans, slobbering on each other, exposing themselves...and preachers deserve to be assaulted if they dare to show their faces in public.

Tell me something I didn't know.

Tell me

The world is going to hell in a hand basket.

What's not to enjoy ??

The God Squad guys were looking for a confrontation and got one.

My only gripe is that they didn't adequately notify the public soz we could get a good seat to view the proceedings.

:popcorn:

The way I figure it, if it was catholic priests that were preaching, they would have been assaulted by other Catholic priests, and nobody would have been able to figure out whether the celibate priests or the gay pedophile priests had won.

Forum List

Back