Christian Societies Cultivate a Natural Aversion to “Diversity”

Christian Societies Cultivate a Natural Aversion to “Diversity” | Faith & Heritage

Great news! We stopped attending the church we were going to because the pastor said people needed to volunteer at their food bank to help the illegals here...he even mentioned most there in the church didn't agree with this idea but it was "gods plan" LOL....yeah have fun with that cuck.
So, you've abandoned your religion because they insist you not be a bigot?

Why am I not surprised?

Christian Societies Cultivate a Natural Aversion to “Diversity” | Faith & Heritage

Great news! We stopped attending the church we were going to because the pastor said people needed to volunteer at their food bank to help the illegals here...he even mentioned most there in the church didn't agree with this idea but it was "gods plan" LOL....yeah have fun with that cuck.

Why am I not surprised?
I didn't abandon that religion since I was never that religion to begin with. I attended because my wife liked us to attend as a family. I am a Creator and member of the Church Of The Creator. F.A.Q. – Creativity Alliance

We stopped going because like most churches I have attended or heard about they insist on being part of the enemy who's goal is the elimination of White's across the world. The ONLY reason these illegals are here is because of the churches here...

Why am I not surprised?
I didn't abandon that religion since I was never that religion to begin with. I attended because my wife liked us to attend as a family. I am a Creator and member of the Church Of The Creator. F.A.Q. – Creativity Alliance

We stopped going because like most churches I have attended or heard about they insist on being part of the enemy who's goal is the elimination of White's across the world. The ONLY reason these illegals are here is because of the churches here...
Oh holy uberbigot Batman!

Look at this y'all! Quotes fromt he top page of his link!

"Who is the "Creator"?
The White Race. White people are the creators of all worthwhile culture and civilization. Also, believers in our racial religion are called Creators.

If you were to sum up the objective of your religion, Creativity, in one sentence what would that be?
That objective would be: The Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White Race."

Your whole religion is being racist. If the people in that church knew they would thrown you out before you could have left.

Never have I had the misfortune to cross paths with a more loathsome being. You disgust me.

Many churches are practicing what's called "Marxianity." That's an evangelical Deep State and their “Useful Idiots” who are merging Marxism and Christianity through social justice, liberal white privilege, cultural Marxism, illegal Immigration, and interfaith dialogue. A pastor named Brannon Howse has recently written a book about it.

Kind of a long watch, but the guy makes good sense..

Jesus said to love your fellow man as yourself; did He not?

So, you find it more to your liking to be a 'follower' of Jesus when you pick & choose the race you support, or hang with?

You must be one of those 'fake' Christians that have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

You might as well be a murderer because if you believe what you claim, you will end up in the same Hell, one day.

Congratulations

Why am I not surprised?

"Who is the "Creator"?
The White Race. White people are the creators of all worthwhile culture and civilization. Also, believers in our racial religion are called Creators.

If you were to sum up the objective of your religion, Creativity, in one sentence what would that be?
That objective would be: The Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White Race."

Your whole religion is being racist. If the people in that church knew they would thrown you out before you could have left.

Never have I had the misfortune to cross paths with a more loathsome being. You disgust me.
Goal accomplished. You can put me on ignore not like I am will be missing anything from your Anti White racist spewing. Oh and hey thanks for sharing some of our beliefs! The more people know the better!

Why am I not surprised?

"Who is the "Creator"?

Goal accomplished. You can put me on ignore not like I am will be missing anything from your Anti White racist spewing. Oh and hey thanks for sharing some of our beliefs! The more people know the better!
Ignore is for pussies, I'm gonna be right here letting everyone know how despicable you are.

Why am I not surprised?

"Who is the "Creator"?

Ignore is for pussies, I'm gonna be right here letting everyone know how despicable you are.
Dummy I have been here for almost 4 years EVERYONE knows my views if they don't they ain't paying attention! LOL....

Why am I not surprised?

"Who is the "Creator"?

Dummy I have been here for almost 4 years EVERYONE knows my views if they don't they ain't paying attention! LOL....
Then I'll keep reminding them.

Why am I not surprised?

"Who is the "Creator"?

Why should anyone here know your views, or care about them?

You seem to place great importance on yourself; arrogance is not a Christian value.

I knew your were a fake.

"Who is the "Creator"?

You seem to place great importance on yourself; arrogance is not a Christian value.

I knew your were a fake.
He's a sick fuck. Did you click the link to his "church"?

So, you find it more to your liking to be a 'follower' of Jesus when you pick & choose the race you support, or hang with?

You must be one of those 'fake' Christians that have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

You might as well be a murderer because if you believe what you claim, you will end up in the same Hell, one day.

Congratulations
He probably doesn't even know jesus, if he was real, wasn't white.

"Who is the "Creator"?

I knew your were a fake.

No; what is it? The Church of Satan?

I knew your were a fake.

Here's the link again:

F.A.Q. – Creativity Alliance

This is a reposting of his link, not mine.

Congratulations
He probably doesn't even know jesus, if he was real, wasn't white.

I heard Jesus was white

I knew your were a fake.

Here's the link again:

F.A.Q. – Creativity Alliance

This is a reposting of his link, not mine.
Spread it around! Thank You! :D

We stopped attending the church we were going to because the pastor said people needed to volunteer at their food bank to help the illegals here...he even mentioned most there in the church didn't agree with this idea but it was "gods plan" LOL...
God's plan is to flood the U.S. with illegal drugs from Mexico and Central America? Further, it is God's plans for Coyotes to use and abuse children (not to mention women) to gain access to a country not their own? Revelation and some Near Death Experiences describe a wall around the great city in heaven. Shall we call for God to tear down that wall and open the gates to all?

Many churches are practicing what's called "Marxianity." That's an evangelical Deep State and their “Useful Idiots” who are merging Marxism and Christianity through social justice, liberal white privilege, cultural Marxism, illegal Immigration, and interfaith dialogue. A pastor named Brannon Howse has recently written a book about it.

"Evangelical deep state"?

Dude you've totally lost it.

"Evangelical deep state"?

Dude you've totally lost it.

So you never having heard of it, means that it doesn't exist, right?

So much for the fallacy of the left being "open-minded." :laugh:

Forum List

Back