(Christian) Scientist alleges religious discrimination

Actually, if you want to take his side on this, it's up to you (really him) to show that it was merely a bias against Christians.

I'd wager they have plenty of Christians working at UK so good luck with that. :thup:
The article stated that his qualifications were outstanding. The only problem was a paper he wrote? He was passed over clearly based on his religion.

You're welcome to speculate all you want.

But it's not really going to help him win his nonexistent case. :thup:

Isn't that what you are doing when you assume they had cause to question his objectivity?

The article stated that his qualifications were outstanding. The only problem was a paper he wrote? He was passed over clearly based on his religion.

Isn't that what you are doing when you assume they had cause to question his objectivity?

Partly, yes. I did speculate that that's why they passed on him.

However, based on what I read it is my own opinion that his objectivity is questionable, regardless of whether that was their reasoning too.

Partly, yes. I did speculate that that's why they passed on him.

However, based on what I read it is my own opinion that his objectivity is questionable, regardless of whether that was their reasoning too.

I can accept that, even if I disagree with your conclusion. I guess that closes the debate between us.

Forum List

Back