Christian radio fined for saying gays should be tortured

Regardless of the brand of superstition, inciting violence is just that. The UK is more strict on the matter as well.

Free speech is lost on people. People are and should be free to say stupid things. Just like I am free to say they are saying stupid things.

Gays are child molesters which means they torture kids so torturing them sounds ok to me.

Good.

Burning the station to the ground with the staff still in it would have been preferable, but fining the owners of the station will have to do, I guess.

that would be a bit harsh

Not for Medieval Age Christians. Fortunately, most have EVOLVED.

The enlightenment period. Unfortunately, most muslims over there haven't even made it to the medieval ages yet.

Gays are child molesters which means they torture kids so torturing them sounds ok to me.

For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

So what about non-child molesting gays, you know, 99.9% of them?

You okay with torturing non-gay child molesters too?

Forum List

Back