Christian playgroup banned from meeting at local library aftr they sann songs about God

^^^ No, my Christianity helps me look at the whole picture the way that I believe that the Lord will on each of our judgement days.
If you looked at the whole picture, IF, you would have discovered exactly what I've already cited based on source material.
But you are oddly preferring to stay ignorant and ignore the facts of this matter.

Only you know why you would rather stay stupid and deny the facts. Were I not a believer in God myself this would be a perfect opportunity to bring your Christianity up in the context of your denial of facts in favor of stubborn ignorance. But I won't do that.

^^^ I've known from the very beginning where you are coming from where this chat is concerned, but I am also well aware of the purpose that a library is supposed to have too and its never been the place for any kind of singing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Singing takes a back seat to more important, more dangerous parameters. Politically, there are regulations concerning religious meetings and the buildings they are held in. Check your local and State laws.

I've known from the very beginning where you are coming from where this chat is concerned, but I am also well aware of the purpose that a library is supposed to have too and its never been the place for any kind of singing.
You found me out, eh? Drat! I thought I hid my tracks very well by consistently from the start supporting the right of this Christian group to ignore bigots and continue to meet in this library building, where they had been gathering for years. in spite of people like you

With Christians like you who needs the hostile irreligious left?

I've known from the very beginning where you are coming from where this chat is concerned, but I am also well aware of the purpose that a library is supposed to have too and its never been the place for any kind of singing.
You found me out, eh? Drat! I thought I hid my tracks very well by consistently from the start supporting the right of this Christian group to ignore bigots and continue to meet in this library building, where they had been gathering for years. in spite of people like you

With Christians like you who needs the hostile irreligious left?
Shes not a deep thinker.

"Bless you, and even her, always"

Singing takes a back seat to more important, more dangerous parameters. Politically, there are regulations concerning religious meetings and the buildings they are held in. Check your local and State laws.
Are you British? I'm guessing you didnt read the article. Even if this took place in AMERICA, you'd still be spouting nonsense.

What a load of froth over nothing.Its a council literacy programme that is run all over the county. But this one had a Christian ethos which would exclude children of other faiths. So the Council did the correct thing and made sure that all were welcome..

What a load of froth over nothing.Its a council literacy programme that is run all over the county. But this one had a Christian ethos which would exclude children of other faiths. So the Council did the correct thing and made sure that all were welcome..
You are why we separated from you and became the greatest country the world has ever seen

You are why we separated from you and became the greatest country the world has ever seen
Well Jews and Muslims and Hindus pay taxes. Why should their kids miss out ? Dont you have some separation of church and state in the colonies ?

^^^ I've seen what it says, but unlike some people, I try to be thorough and when it comes down to it all the way, libraries were not built for any kind of noisy activity which includes singing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But apparently this library allows the noisy activity. Unless it's Christian apparently.

I've seen what it says, but unlike some people, I try to be thorough and when it comes down to it all the way, libraries were not built for any kind of noisy activity which includes singing.
Read the source material. That same group had been meeting at the library for years.
I am guessing that singing wasn't added to their meeting curriculum until just recently or their being banned would've happened sooner.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Well you know what they say about assuming. I thought you said you were thorough?

^^^ No, my Christianity helps me look at the whole picture the way that I believe that the Lord will on each of our judgement days.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm wondering why it is you can't see the big picture if your looking at it. If the complaint was not about the volume but about the content, then it seems to me you are missing a la get fhunknof the big picture. Or at least your forming your own big picture on faulty understanding. Christianity doesn't help us formulate a a true picture if we are using a wrong foundation. If we as believers are to develope a true picture we must use truthful information. You seem to be missing that.

Well Jews and Muslims and Hindus pay taxes. Why should their kids miss out ? Dont you have some separation of church and state in the colonies ?
You have no idea at all whether groups for non Christians exist or were even wanted or not. Your opinionated drivel
is so tiresome and the worst sort of uninformed blather I can think of.

^^^ I've seen what it says, but unlike some people, I try to be thorough and when it comes down to it all the way, libraries were not built for any kind of noisy activity which includes singing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But apparently this library allows the noisy activity. Unless it's Christian apparently.
Christians need to learn their place. No library privileges for you!

#47, Tommy is still wrong and does not catch the drift of the U.S. Constitution. All faiths or no faith. It's the last parameter that crucifies dogmatism, stupidity and protection-racket overconfidence. Theism cannot, as history has shown, be left to theists. Otherwise it would evolve into a form of incestuous fascism, with nothing to check its anthropomorphic promiscuity. duh

Jesus offends me. Take it away. Make them go away.
This is happening in England, don't forget...the place where Tommy Robinson rots in jail because he pointed a finger at Muslim rape gangs. The right there not to be offended trumps everything else.

Jesus offends me. Take it away. Make them go away.
This is happening in England, don't forget...the place where Tommy Robinson rots in jail because he pointed a finger at Muslim rape gangs. The right there not to be offended trumps everything else.
When they lose what we call the First Amendment rights (RELIGION, speech, assembly) they have lost everything. They don't respect Christianity, so GOD is leaving them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Everyone is welcome at the library until they start disturbing the peace in any way. Since when does singing not fall into such a category? The library may be the only option for a quiet place that some people have.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why would this chat moved to the Europe area of this forum?

Christian Playgroup Banned From Meeting at Local Library After They Sang Songs About God
A library has banned a church-run playgroup from meeting in their building after fellow-library goers reported that the children were singing about God.

But as long as you are a grown man down on al fours shaking your ass in a little kids face teaching them how to be sluts while putting money in g strings that doesnn't get banned but this story about God does.....

YOUR TWISTED leftist your clipped leftist....

51035522_751067645258414_8743986771030704128_o.jpg
Unless they are very quiet, a "play-group" belongs in another location, perhaps something similar to a Chuck E. Cheese's or a park and in a situation where they are singing religious songs, they belong in their church. That's what Sunday School is for.

Still frothing. Its a literacy programme not a religious meeting. How complicated is that for you to get your heads around ?

Forum List

Back