Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.
Were he a Muslim being hung in Israel Obama would be all over this.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

Last edited:
BREAKING: Obama just apologized to Iran on the 9th Hole. ;)

Last edited:
Granted it is no one but the Pastor's fault that he will not save his own life by recanting. There is no reason to get upset about it. It is not like a book, even a Koran, was burned, cartoons published, movies made, or other kinds of freedom expressed.

Those must be condemned, strongly discouraged, apologized for continuously, people held accountable, or in the case of our so-called brave nation, never happen.

So it must be that Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani killed. But even then, he is not some famous celebrity murderer on death row who must be saved by international protests, marches, and tearful pleadings from the beautiful, and liberal, people.

He is just a Christian. If he is willing to die for his faith, why bother? Let him die.

There is something else not happening. Christians around the world are not rioting, loudly protesting at mosques or burning them. They are not fomenting other violent acts or killing Muslims.

There aren’t even any mass protests.

Yeah, we can't be bothered with something this inconsequential, can we, Mr. Obama?

Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.

I thought you religious-fundamentalists were such BIG FANS o' martyrdom????

323.png

I thought you've always insisted that GOVERNMENT is "the problem"?????

301.gif

This Pastor probably loves & respects America. And we all know Obama and his Bots only have love for racist Anti-American Pastor loons like the good Reverend Wright. So if he renounces his love for America and screeches 'GOD DAMN AMERICA!', I think Obama might just try to save his life. If he doesn't do that, Obama and his Bots could care less if he dies. It just wont matter to them.

Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.

323.png

301.gif

No, the martyrdom schtick is for the Muslims, as they blow up school buses, night clubs and buildings. Us Christians seem to have a little deeper respect for the life God gave us.

323.png

301.gif

I'm not a believer dumb ass. But I do believe in equal treatment.

'GOD DAMN AMERICA!!' Yeah, this poor Pastor just doesn't hate America and Whitey enough for Obama and his Bots. So he is screwed. It's very sad.

We burn some books or take some demeaning photos and the left goes fucking bananas. This man is gonna be executed for his thoughts and no one cares.

Sad

What say the libs on the board?

They say 'FUCK EM!' It's just how the Left feels about Christians. It's all part of their weird fixation on hating Christians. They're obsessed now. If this guy were a Hindu or a Buddhist, they would care and try to save him. But he's not, so he's screwed. It is very sad but it is what it is.

So now Obama needs to save every christian in the world, how convenient. Shall we save every jew, buddist and athiest? No love for the atheist? What We are now in the business of saving Iranians that need to be saved?
I though you christians had a special place when killed in the name of Christ. Oh, here's the thing, have God save him.
No, he don't care either.
Well, SOL.

It needs to be as public and loud as his apologies.

His apologies are as loud as they are because of the people trumpeting them. Why haven't his detractors done the same in this instance? They're all ready to trash Obama, but don't even bother to do a simple search! Are you going to start trumpeting his praises over this as loudly as the apology, now that you know? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

And if he were Iranian and broke a law here?

And, if the leaders of Iran were to demand his release?

What would you say then?

I think this is horrendous but I also don't see anything more than can be done. As pointed out in the several articles I've read about this, this man knew he was breaking the law and now refuses to do the one thing that could save his life.

See the little kids and wife in that photo? Personally, I believe they are way more important than his stubborn refusal to lie to save his own hide. But that's just my opinion.

Shall we bomb Iran in retaliation? Shall we go to war over this? You rw's are so damn hypocritical. You know damn well there is nothing more that can be done but that won't stop you from making this President Obama's fault.

Forum List

Back