Christian parents - what would you do if your son or daughter came out?

It would not change anything, at all. I love them and would welcome their partner (if they had one) just like I would do if they weren't gay. Same goes for if they found someone of a different ethnicity/race/religion.

Unless they came home with an rdean, tm, yidnar, etc. type. Then I'd have no choice but to to shoot them.

IMO, Santorum is just scum who deserves no place in politics.

Yes, well our constitution says he has the right to openly embrace his religion without interference or persecution.

Which burns assholes like you up.

I grew up in the 50s and 60s in the deep south and played a lot of football. I am a southern speakin, tobacco chewin, beer swillin, flannel shirt wearin, likker sippin, happily married for 36 years straight male, gun totin, deer huntin, fishing fanatic country boy.

Lucky you, ha. Had you been accidentally swapped at birth with a muslim extremists baby born on the same day, what are the chances you would have grown up to be the same as you are now today?

Humans are programmable slave robots. They become whatever you program them to be, be it christian, muslim, communist, gay, straight, dumb, smart, etc. Proof is all around us.

What kind of slave robot were you trained to be?

I remember when the young person came out to all of the family. They say it is usually at the end of their senior year in high school or in college but this young person had the guts to tell the family during the 8th grade. Imagine how nervous they were telling the very people he loves and had received love from since birth and around Christmas and holidays seeing all of the family NOT KNOWING if that unconditional love would be there after they told all of us they were homosexual.
Just imagine how strong they were.
And when they were told by all of us we love them and all we care about is if they are happy and live a productive and prosperous life they went on to graduate from a prestigous university at age 20 and had a very good job at age 22 now also planning for law school or the masters program.
Yes I feel strongly about this. I saw so much hate and prejudice in my life I just will not stand by and permit it anywhere my bald headed ass is around.

Either kill them or throw them out of the house. Right wingers only have two choices. Everyone knows that.

How did a christian non christian thread in religion become a right wing left wing political thing?

Damn dean you are such a hack.

I love it when I hear all this "anti Christian and Christian hatred" Bull Shit.
Those of us that do not want others to use the force of government to push THEIR religous beliefs on us have no problem whatsoever with Christianity or The Bible.
We have a problem with THE PEOPLE that attempt to manipulate the government be they whatever religion.

Nothing. I raised them to know the bible and what is says about homosexuality, what they choose is between them and God.

Read some really crazy article this week, where christian parents basically made their high school aged kid homeless and abandoned when he came out to them... I know christians have some fucked up views on homosexuality, but it is really that extreme?
tell them to go register as a Democrat !!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back