'Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’

Did we ever find out where these hordes of Christian militants are hanging, and what they call themselves?

Um, sorry to disappoint SaveLiberty, but I can attest that ALL of them are not hangin' at Hooters. [Besides, Outback has great lamb! *Yum!*] They pro'ly hang in homes, coffee shops, garages, town halls, houses of worship, market places, halls of justice, back rooms...

They go by many titles, by try some of these on for size: Constitutionalists, Fighters, Gun-Slinging Bible-Toting, Culture Warriors (one of my personal favs), Christians, Jews, ________s, Lawyers, Mechanics, but they all have two things in common. We're all Americans and one by one we're all taking the Red Pill to wake up and see just how far the rabbit hole goes (Matrix) to learn the Truth and then do what we can about it.

This doesn't make us militants. It gives voice to the common outcry of the American spirit that is no longer satisfied to sit complacent while our liberties are smashed and our purses gored. We realize it's time to consult the very document that was created to serve, and save, this nation, because doing it any other way has not worked. Our corporate American spirit needs to be fed with the wholesomeness of foundational values - the ones that built this country, not those that we see politicians and bureaucrats use for their own evil gains.

We're tired of the status quo which statists use and abuse to foment class warfare, make the poor more downtrodden, increase the welfare rolls, intentionally dumb down our students, increase the grip of unions so they eventually have the govt in their pockets as well... And so the carousel of lies, ambition, ruined lives and collateral damage goes round again.

We want to use the values our parents taught us, and theirs before them. We want to use our strong work ethic and that all-American creativity to re-build our sweet land again. Bring some manufacturing home; make stuff here again. Something to be proud of and pass it down to our kids and their kids. We want to hire representatives to REPRESENT OUR VALUES and our wishes locally and nationally. And they still wonder why conservatives shellacked them on their way into Washington... The country is Right Of Center as a whole and DC needs to realize this.

Not wanting their charade to continue doesn't make us militants. It makes us Patriots.

Did we ever find out where these hordes of Christian militants are hanging, and what they call themselves?

Um, sorry to disappoint SaveLiberty, but I can attest that ALL of them are not hangin' at Hooters. [Besides, Outback has great lamb! *Yum!*] They pro'ly hang in homes, coffee shops, garages, town halls, houses of worship, market places, halls of justice, back rooms...

They go by many titles, by try some of these on for size: Constitutionalists, Fighters, Gun-Slinging Bible-Toting, Culture Warriors (one of my personal favs), Christians, Jews, ________s, Lawyers, Mechanics, but they all have two things in common. We're all Americans and one by one we're all taking the Red Pill to wake up and see just how far the rabbit hole goes (Matrix) to learn the Truth and then do what we can about it.

This doesn't make us militants. It gives voice to the common outcry of the American spirit that is no longer satisfied to sit complacent while our liberties are smashed and our purses gored. We realize it's time to consult the very document that was created to serve, and save, this nation, because doing it any other way has not worked. Our corporate American spirit needs to be fed with the wholesomeness of foundational values - the ones that built this country, not those that we see politicians and bureaucrats use for their own evil gains.

We're tired of the status quo which statists use and abuse to foment class warfare, make the poor more downtrodden, increase the welfare rolls, intentionally dumb down our students, increase the grip of unions so they eventually have the govt in their pockets as well... And so the carousel of lies, ambition, ruined lives and collateral damage goes round again.

We want to use the values our parents taught us, and theirs before them. We want to use our strong work ethic and that all-American creativity to re-build our sweet land again. Bring some manufacturing home; make stuff here again. Something to be proud of and pass it down to our kids and their kids. We want to hire representatives to REPRESENT OUR VALUES and our wishes locally and nationally. And they still wonder why conservatives shellacked them on their way into Washington... The country is Right Of Center as a whole and DC needs to realize this.

Not wanting their charade to continue doesn't make us militants. It makes us Patriots.

Nice rant. :)

I just thought you might be able to see the parallels Jake. Pardon me for giving you credit for thinking the subject through. Please continue with your partisan crap. Anybody want to get under my plastic tarp?

I decided long ago that I could either invest in a full HazMat suit, or put Jake on ignore. Thanks for the offer, though.

Didn’t know there were “Christian militants” did you? Goes along with our military coming home and becoming “terrorists,” doesn’t it! But this is the goal of the left and Islamofascists anyway, so pinning it on Christians or other Patriots trying to bring back the Constitution is merely misdirection.

getdclu.com (slash) archives (slash) 2965

Yep. No such thing as "Christian Militants"

The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People who still use Wikipedia are very ignorant. Even the founder says his site is not for serious study, and most college professors will not accept papers with Wiki listed as a source.

New Topics

Forum List

Back