Christian men and their deteriorating moral and family values.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Christian men and their deteriorating moral and family values.

As a member of our predominantly Christian nation, you and I have witnessed a marked deterioration in morality and family values.

Children start at an early age to sample the pleasures life offers them in the world of drugs, sex, autonomy and abuse of the safety nets that we as parents have put in place for them.

They do these things because they see us, their parents, doing the same thing. We are reaping what we are sowing. It is impossible to keep our abusive adult activities from passing down to our children. They know all our little secrets and tricks and will continue to emulate us.

Over time, looking at parents and our interaction with our children; especially today; the internet and other technologies have drastically reduced the parent child interaction. It is obvious to anyone with good judgement; collectively our morals and ethics have declined along with our family values.

Proof of this lies in how we allow our children to dress and act.

We are basically allowing our children, male and female, to look and act like skanks and whores.

We are allowing or male children to run amuck and act like irresponsible bull studs with no responsibility for their illegitimate children. We as men also facilitate the rampant drug us, both legal and illegal.

Both men and women are to blame. Christian men, as the religiously and institutionally sanctioned heads of the family; must carry more blame. The world is not witnessing Christian men stepping up to this responsibility. You, as a Christian man are not walking your talk.

As Christian men, we should consider doing so. Perhaps we can stop acting like spoiled children ourselves and start giving our children a good example.

Christian women will also have to stop looking like and teaching their daughters to look like skanks and whores. We must stop teaching our children to idolize certain questionable entertainers who will do nothing but ensure a next generation of skanks and whores.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

P S. Morality has a price. There is a direct correlation between morality and standard of living. Increasing ours moral position will take wealth. Are our children worth it to us?

June Carbone: Family Values? Conservative Economics Have Shredded Marriage Rates

When society really worships Mammon, as ours truly does, family and children aren't high on the agenda of things to worry about.

The insult to the concept of family is never evident than the fact that one party has laid claim to FAMILY VALUES when much of what they support in terms of policy is destroying America families.

I don't get these recent whiney-about-society type of threads.

I think most people are moral, I get treated well by most everyone, i think most people are friendly, happy people.

Maybe if your experience with humanity hasn't been the same, the mirror is where to look.

When society really worships Mammon, as ours truly does, family and children aren't high on the agenda of things to worry about.

The insult to the concept of family is never evident than the fact that one party has laid claim to FAMILY VALUES when much of what they support in terms of policy is destroying America families.

Such as?

I am Canadian but that looks about right from here.

Regards
DL

What can you say?

Liberalism has come full circle in our country.

Can an eagle fly on one wing?

Only in circles. That is why the U S is spinning it's wheels and losing the next generation.

Regards
DL

I think most people are moral, I get treated well by most everyone, i think most people are friendly, happy people.

Maybe if your experience with humanity hasn't been the same, the mirror is where to look.

You might be right.
But the statistics say that you are not seeing 20/20.

You will not fix a problem that you ignore due to blindness.

Regards
DL

You might be right.

Regards
DL

That's only if you blindly assume an increase in divorce rate is a sign that society is overall less moral.

I don't make such blind assumptions.

The culture is becoming more degenerate across the board. How to be good degenerates is taught in every school. It is enforced in the workplace. The government would mandate state supported degeneracy.

And it's the fault of the Churches! The Church and decency will struggle through and maintain. It will hold its own. Just take care of your own house even if the termites infect all of those who are your neighbors.

40% of babies born in the USA are born to unwed mothers.

Some of those fathers and mothers have to be christians.

Part of the problem is in the teaching of religion vs. spirtuality.
Spirtuality is for those seeking understanding.
Religion is for those seeking a reward.

You might be right.

Regards
DL

That's only if you blindly assume an increase in divorce rate is a sign that society is overall less moral.

I don't make such blind assumptions.

If so, then what are your thoughts on the fact that at no other time in history have we cared so little for our children that we choose to pile up our national debt on their shoulders and are destroying the environment that they will need to pull themselves out of the hole we are digging and throwing them in.

Regards
DL

Part of the problem is in the teaching of religion vs. spirtuality.
Spirtuality is for those seeking understanding.
Religion is for those seeking a reward.

That or girls and women with loose legs.

Just kidding. Christians are no looser than others with loose legs.

You just have to move the cross.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back