Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Traditional Marriage Cake; Turned Down By All

Uncensored2008

Could you explain to me in clear concise terms why you hate homosexuals so much?

Could you explain to me why you enjoy kicking puppies?

It amazes me that you of the left are so dull of wit.

You seem to think these sorts of "have you stopped beating your wife" questions are clever. You fail to grasp what they reveal of you.

Could you tell me why that particular class of American citizen should be denied services normally offered by vendors?

I was in a bar once. A man was quite drunk, and became belligerent. The bartender refused to serve him. Could you tell me why that particular class of American citizen should be denied services normally offered by vendors?

Is there a legitimate reason you would have them discriminated against, restricted in their means of commerce and access to the protections of the marriage license?

Is there a legitimate reason that you believe a straw man fallacy is the substitute for rational thought?

Uncensored2008

Could you explain to me in clear concise terms why you hate homosexuals so much?

Could you explain to me why you enjoy kicking puppies?

It amazes me that you of the left are so dull of wit.

You seem to think these sorts of "have you stopped beating your wife" questions are clever. You fail to grasp what they reveal of you.

Could you tell me why that particular class of American citizen should be denied services normally offered by vendors?

I was in a bar once. A man was quite drunk, and became belligerent. The bartender refused to serve him. Could you tell me why that particular class of American citizen should be denied services normally offered by vendors?

Is there a legitimate reason you would have them discriminated against, restricted in their means of commerce and access to the protections of the marriage license?

Is there a legitimate reason that you believe a straw man fallacy is the substitute for rational thought?
So there's no real explanation you can offer. Or at least an explanation you could stand behind in public.

Are you laughing with the voices in your head again?

Like I said before- f*ggot, n*gger, c*nt, k*ke, sp*c- all the same kinds of words, used by the same kinds of people.

Seems more fun to laugh with the other forum members at you flaccid antics..

You try so hard, yet fail so completely...

So you imagine you hear other members of the forum laughing also?

Like I said before- f*ggot, n*gger, c*nt, k*ke, sp*c- all the same kinds of words, used by the same kinds of people

Like I said before- f*ggot, n*gger, c*nt, k*ke, sp*c- all the same kinds of words, used by the same kinds of people

You can say any stupid thing you like, it doesn't make your idiocy meaningful.

You are a butt hurt little troll with grave faux outrage at <insert element>

I will say this though, if you become far more angry and lash out, the board will stop laughing at you. The more anger you show, the more everyone will respect you. :thup:

You can say any stupid thing you like, it doesn't make your idiocy meaningful.

You are a butt hurt little troll with grave faux outrage at <insert element>

I will say this though, if you become far more angry and lash out, the board will stop laughing at you. The more anger you show, the more everyone will respect you. :thup:

You can say 'f*ggot' and n*gger and whatever other derogatory terms you would like to say- it does not advance whatever idiotic claims you are making.

You are a butt obsessed bigoted troll who hears the voices others laughing with him when he is reading posts on the web.

You voted for Obama when he was against gay marriage, you homophobe.

Well, no, in 2008, I voted for McCain.

In 2012 I voted for Obama because you fuckheads let the Mormon Cult hijack your party.

But to the point, we've had a national debate on gay marriage- finally. And we found out that your main arguments against it were "My Magic Fairy in the Sky says it's bad" and "I think it's icky when it's two dudes doing it."

And the rest of us, including the president, just concluded you looked silly.

God says it's an abomination, but says don't hate. It's the queers hating by forcing someone to go against their beliefs. They could've just bought the cake and decorated it themselves, or went to a baker that would do exactly what they wanted. They choose to be assholes. You know what, the baker quit and they didn't get him to make their cake anyway.

There is no God.

The baker had a business where he promised a service, he should provide that service regardless of what an Imaginary Sky Pixie wants.

This isn't even a legal issue, Public Accommodation has been black letter law since the 1960's. You can have all the religious beliefs you want. Your business can not discriminate based on them.

Forum List

Back