Christian Kenneth Starr, Who Tried to Bury Bill Clinton with Monica, Now Only Praises Him

R

rdean

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/us/politics/ken-starr-impeachment-bill-clinton.html?_r=0

But Mr. Starr expressed regret last week that so much of Mr. Clinton’s legacy remained viewed through the lens of what Mr. Starr demurely termed “the unpleasantness.”

His remarks seemed almost to absolve Mr. Clinton, if not to exonerate him.

“There are certain tragic dimensions which we all lament,” Mr. Starr said in a panel discussion on the presidency at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.

After the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, some of his associates expressed regret that so much of the Clinton administration’s efforts had been spent fighting those battles rather than addressing the growing threat posed by Osama bin Laden. And in 2010, Mr. Starr told Fox News that he regretted that his investigation of Mr. Clinton had taken so long and that it “brought great pain to a lot of people.”

Why Ken Starr Would Apologize to Bill Clinton | Fox News

You have been quoted as saying that if you saw President Clinton that you would say, you were sorry. Explain what you meant by that.

STARR: Oh, well, I mean that in the sense that I very much regret that the entire episode happened. And what American of goodwill wanted this episode to happen? No one did. So obviously I regret that as a citizen who loves his country. Obviously it brought great pain to a lot of people. It was unpleasant for everyone involved in the investigation.

And President Clinton of course is serving the country magnificently, the work of the Clinton Foundation, his leadership in Haiti obviously. The then first lady is an extremely and able energetic secretary of state.

-----------------------------------------

Even Ken Starr, in a way, is saying Republicans were unwittingly on the side of Bin Laden. All that money spent to find a blowjob between consenting adults. Republicans are far more dirty than anyone could imagine. And now Trump.

I+like+how+you+used+obama+s+clapping+gif+as+your+_5cf62dfd7990d0d280f4d3a4cd11363f.jpg

Starr was doing a job. Not unlike the job hilly did when she was defending the rapist.

Starr was doing a job. Not unlike the job hilly did when she was defending the rapist.

And apparently there is some regret he feels at the job he performed. Or, maybe you'd like to take this thread up with Kenneth Starr himself. derp.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/us/politics/ken-starr-impeachment-bill-clinton.html?_r=0

But Mr. Starr expressed regret last week that so much of Mr. Clinton’s legacy remained viewed through the lens of what Mr. Starr demurely termed “the unpleasantness.”

His remarks seemed almost to absolve Mr. Clinton, if not to exonerate him.

“There are certain tragic dimensions which we all lament,” Mr. Starr said in a panel discussion on the presidency at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.

After the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, some of his associates expressed regret that so much of the Clinton administration’s efforts had been spent fighting those battles rather than addressing the growing threat posed by Osama bin Laden. And in 2010, Mr. Starr told Fox News that he regretted that his investigation of Mr. Clinton had taken so long and that it “brought great pain to a lot of people.”

Why Ken Starr Would Apologize to Bill Clinton | Fox News

You have been quoted as saying that if you saw President Clinton that you would say, you were sorry. Explain what you meant by that.

STARR: Oh, well, I mean that in the sense that I very much regret that the entire episode happened. And what American of goodwill wanted this episode to happen? No one did. So obviously I regret that as a citizen who loves his country. Obviously it brought great pain to a lot of people. It was unpleasant for everyone involved in the investigation.

And President Clinton of course is serving the country magnificently, the work of the Clinton Foundation, his leadership in Haiti obviously. The then first lady is an extremely and able energetic secretary of state.

-----------------------------------------

Even Ken Starr, in a way, is saying Republicans were unwittingly on the side of Bin Laden. All that money spent to find a blowjob between consenting adults. Republicans are far more dirty than anyone could imagine. And now Trump.

That's an interesting apology for sure. And leaves me wondering, if Clinton hadn't been so busy waging bullshit wars in somolia and Europe, would he have spent more time on bin laden

Maybe when Trump said his scandals were worse than Clintin's, he was only making a suggestion.

And apparently there is some regret he feels at the job he performed. Or, maybe you'd like to take this thread up with Kenneth Starr himself. derp.
Not the job he had to carry out, the fact that Americans were obsessed with Bill's penis getting licked all day by Monica.

Forum List

Back