Christian Indifference to Christian Suffering

American Christians didn't care what happened to Iraqi Christians. Wrong color.

If I were wrong, they would have done the opposite of what they did.

You, as usual are a blithering idiot. This government is secular. We are not in the middle east to help out any particular religion. We are there to protect the monetary interests of those governments which also happen to be our monetary interests. And those monetary interests are SO strong that our government has take the time to be sure and have us believe that there are 'good mulsims and bad muslims' and that we are protecting the monetary interests of the good muslims from the bad muslims. It's about money not color or even heaven. This country will never go to war over persecution of Christians even on our own soil, and it is not inconceivable that our government could one day be the persecutor.

Does this sound "secular"?

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

If I'm an idiot, you're a "tard".

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

Iraqi Christians are white idiot..

0331_World_IraqEaster_full_600.jpg

Not according to these guys:

images

You, as usual are a blithering idiot. This government is secular. We are not in the middle east to help out any particular religion. We are there to protect the monetary interests of those governments which also happen to be our monetary interests. And those monetary interests are SO strong that our government has take the time to be sure and have us believe that there are 'good mulsims and bad muslims' and that we are protecting the monetary interests of the good muslims from the bad muslims. It's about money not color or even heaven. This country will never go to war over persecution of Christians even on our own soil, and it is not inconceivable that our government could one day be the persecutor.

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Must be rough for right wingers to assume they know what they are talking about and then you post a "FACT", like the Iraqi Constitution written while the Bush Administration was holding guns to the Iraqi's and their little minds are shattered. They can't bear the truth.
Worse, they want a religious based government in this country, but insist they created a secular government in Iraq. Well, they were wrong with what they did in Iraq and they will be blocked here.

Article 2:

Can you explain why you have never made a single post about the Muslim government that currently exist in Egypt as a direct result of Obama's words and actions?

Article 2:

Must be rough for right wingers to assume they know what they are talking about and then you post a "FACT", like the Iraqi Constitution written while the Bush Administration was holding guns to the Iraqi's and their little minds are shattered. They can't bear the truth.
Worse, they want a religious based government in this country, but insist they created a secular government in Iraq. Well, they were wrong with what they did in Iraq and they will be blocked here.

Is this like you "FACT" in the other thread that theology is a liberal arts degree?

Article 2:

Can you explain why you have never made a single post about the Muslim government that currently exist in Egypt as a direct result of Obama's words and actions?

How is it the "direct result of Obama's words and actions"? Provide links.

Article 2:

Is this like you "FACT" in the other thread that theology is a liberal arts degree?

How would you classify a "Bible Study" degree? It's not science. It's not math. It's not physics. What is it?

How would you classify a "Bible Study" degree? It's not science. It's not math. It's not physics. What is it?

I would class it the same way the universities always have, theology.

That's not true. Right wing Christian Universities are not serious universities. Not when the best are classified as "tier four". There is a difference between the study of religion and memorizing Bible quotes you believe are literally true. Try to figure out the difference. If you can't, let me know and I will try to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not according to these guys:

Not according to you either apparently...idiot:cuckoo:

How did Bush and the Republicans help them after the Iraqi invasion. Please explain. Provide links. Evidence.

0331_World_IraqEaster_full_600.jpg

What does that haft to do with the point you made? all Iraqi Arabs are white for the most part and I never said the Iraq war helped the Christians....it didn't. Just as Obama's backing of the muslim brotherhood hasn't helped the Christians in Egypt.

Last edited:

That's not true. Right wing Christian Universities are not serious universities. Not when the best are classified as "tier four". There is a difference between the study of religion and memorizing Bible quotes you believe are literally true. Try to figure out the difference. If you can't, let me know and I will try to help.

Every Ivory league school is a Christian universtiy.

Last edited:

Article 2:

islam is the official religion of the US. Since when, buttfuck?

You obviously can't read. Nothing new. This is about Christians tolerating Christian persecution. This country tolerates Christian persecution world wide because our government is secular.

The examples of Christian charity and fellowship exhibited in these posts give me goose bumps.

Actually, I find Christians talking like this here and on other topics thoroughly amusing. Every single time. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I notice that the other posters have obliviously ignored my post and your post and are hurling invective at each other again (or is it still?). Watching Christians behave badly (by their values) is a great spectator sport. But what happens when some real work needs to be done? Call a Buddhist?

I guess those guys picked the wrong horse.... er Sky Pixie to follow.

Meh, I don't get upset about it because, frankly, I see all Sky Pixie worship as kind of the same- a little silly.

These Christian Communities are being singled out because the west has been making war on Islam for a decade. Probably longer.

We need to stop sticking our hands in the hornet's nests and wondering why we get stung.

Hello.

I agree about the fact that religion has been used as a method, means or a mode for Governments and Militaries and for many individuals to wield demands, violence, change and control upon and against others whom they wish to control or dominate.

Many religions have had certain people who have used - Christianity, Islam, Judaism and even Hinduism religions as a tool, device or mechanism. In the past decade, even extremist Hindus have increased their attacks on Christians, until there are now several hundred per year. But this did not make news in the U.S. until a foreigner was attacked. In 1999, Graham Staines, an Australian missionary who had worked with leprosy patients for three decades, was burned alive by a gang of Hindu Bajrang Dal fundamentalists in Orissa along with his two young sons.

We see how that All religions can be used as a THREAT to others inside and outside of that religion. Muslims, Catholics, Christians and Jews and Hindus and many other religions and organizations have often posed a threat to people inside their very own religion and to people outside of the religion as well.
I propose that { " to most people" } RELIGION is simply more of a tool and a means whereby one group, military or individual will seek to control and dominate the other. AND that these THREATS, PROBLEMS, and acts of violence would still eXist regardless of whether or not The Religion eXisted in their lives.

Let's take Islam for example.... Islam itself does pose a much greater threat and an enhanced force of out of control violence because everything It claims is all PROPHECY, ALL REVELATION, and divination.

And also, Islam Makes claims to events and FACTs that are contradicted by the very Gospels and OT Scriptures BUT The Quran claims repeatedly that The Bible is in full support of Islam.

In other words - There is no other religion on earth that claims to have a TRUTH and claims that its truth is perfectly preserved and recorded and proven in pre eXisting and current eXisting scriptures while it proposes A NEW REVELATION and PROPHECY, when absolutely no such scriptures eXist and were never preserved by its Islamic prophets, or Islamic God or Islamic followers.

Everything contradicts the Revelations of Mohammad.

And because that eXperts may fantasize and wish that there is this evidence outside of the Bible that shows a REAL-TIME, Live recorded RECORD of a living people called Ishmaelites eXisting _ { IN WORLD HISTORY } - But - There is no such a record on the planet _ Outside of the Bible. Mohammad is literally a Spiritual Father and a Revelator to many, many eXperts and many people even though they are not even Muslims themselves.

But many so-called " Christians " today are following, teaching and believing these revelations, prophecies, and teachings of Mohammad that are not a part of factual proven history. I believe that this confusion is infuriation and anger at a level that is completely off of the charts and a much higher level for Muslims and causes them to target things and people and historical data that contradicts what they claim as truth.
Because everything they and the many eXperts claim, is all { ONLY } prophecy, revelations, and teachings from Father Mohammad that is not proven in historical fact. They prefer much better to look upon the Jews, Old Testament and the Gospels and whole affair and to gaze upon the Old Testament and Jews and their Torah and lifestyle - through the twisted convoluted lens of their Father Mohammad and His Quran.

Their imaginative hearts are raptured and happier trusting in the REVELATIONS and PROPHECIES of Mohammad and prefer to see the Bible as they first gaze and look through Mohammad's Prophetic and Revealing lens firstly. Islam and Mohammad is the warped lens that makes them feel better as they look upon the scriptures.

And many Christians have come along as well with the many differences between them concerning their faith that simply is not founded in the manuscripts and for Christians as well instead of relying on the original manuscripts they use violence, force and opression.

Forum List

Back