Christian Home Schoolers taught to shame sex abuse victims

True. According to extremist evangelical Christians, God intended rapes to happen and that makes them a good thing.

According to lefty loons such as yourself, that is what Christians believe.
Only the most insane evangelical ones. And there are more of those than you'd care to admit.
Are there? I think you might be making things up.
America has 1/3 of the entire world's population of evangelical Christians. They make up 25% of our population. Their leaders railed against civil rights, revile less extreme versions of Christianity, didn't apologize for their support of slavery until the 1990's... and they have even had their politicians claim that rapes were intended by God. There's plenty of insanity in that population.
That isn't true and you know it.

True. According to extremist evangelical Christians, God intended rapes to happen and that makes them a good thing.

According to lefty loons such as yourself, that is what Christians believe.
Only the most insane evangelical ones. And there are more of those than you'd care to admit.
Are there? I think you might be making things up.
America has 1/3 of the entire world's population of evangelical Christians. They make up 25% of our population. Their leaders railed against civil rights, revile less extreme versions of Christianity, didn't apologize for their support of slavery until the 1990's... and they have even had their politicians claim that rapes were intended by God. There's plenty of insanity in that population.
That isn't true and you know it.
Evangelicalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
How Many Americans are Evangelical Christians Born-Again Christians
Southern Baptist Convention American religious organization Encyclopedia Britannica
Southern Baptists Apologize For Slavery Stance NPR
Indiana Senate candidate Mourdock calls rape pregnancy God s will - latimes

Everything I said can be found in those links. Except for how evangelicals revile less extreme versions of Christianity. For that one you can just look through all of your past posts.

Forum List

Back