Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Government

Typical liberal angry child-like post. This is what you sound like "blah, blah, blah, waah, waah, waah." You are the one who sounds unintelligent, closed-minded, and intolerant. Why don't you call more Christians and Republicans racists and mean names some more to make yourself feel better? What a sore loser.

Nah, sorry to disappoint you but I haven't lost anything and you certainly haven't won anything.
And I don't feel any better or worse identifying actors and lying frauds for what they are or saying 'mean things' (lol) about the uneducated people that have been deceived into thinking that creating scapegoats by criminalizing and disenfranchising other people or pouring scorn on thinking people is going to make this country great or preserve family values or protect religious liberties.

If you want to learn something about hard work and family values, ask a Mexican. Throwing them out of the country and building a wall isn't going to give any of you the incentive or the intelligence to even try to better your own lives, unless, of course, you have always dreamed of becoming a Nazi....

Last edited:
Listen to yourself, you consider yourself to be a "thinker" and you can't even finish a thought without saying something insanely stupid like comparing people to being Nazi's or KKK members? You're just regurgitating nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Listen to yourself, you consider yourself to be a "thinker" and you can't even finish a thought without saying something insanely stupid like comparing people to being Nazi's or KKK members? You're just regurgitating nonsense.

No,its not nonsense and you know it. Calls Grow for Trump to Respond to Hate Incidents, KKK Rally

In your noble religious quest to restrict women's rights and deprive the LGBT community of their rights and to deport and persecute immigrants you have made some very strange bedfellows.

real conservative, my ass. You and your raucous crowd might as well have be screaming, "We want Barrabas!"

....Did you really think that you could pick up a pile of shit without getting your own hands dirty?

Last edited:

No,its not nonsense and you know it. Calls Grow for Trump to Respond to Hate Incidents, KKK Rally

In your noble religious quest to restrict women's rights and deprive the LGBT community of their rights and to deport and persecute immigrants you have made some very strange bedfellows.

real conservative, my ass. You and your raucous crowd might as well have be screaming, "We want Barrabas!"

....Did you really think that you could pick up a pile of shit without getting your own hands dirty?

Yep, you're right. That link proves that we're all KKK members. What was I thinking???

I can't help that the ten actual KKK members of North Carolina want to rally. They must be so emboldened by Trump's constant comments of wanting to help Black Americans actually make some progress, an issue where Democrats have been failing at for years.

Also, I'm sorry that we have morals, and things like killing babies or forcing poor small business owners to sell wedding cakes to promote and celebrate immorality kind of makes people angry. Maybe, we should all stop believing in Jesus and start basing our morality on the latest whims of whatever the popular culture is at the time. Furthermore since you like the Nazi's so much, I would like to point out that dehumanizing babies and referring to them simply as women's rights issues is kind of exactly like what your buddies did with the Jews.

Next, if you think that Mexicans are going to be loaded up by the he buses like the Japanese going to internment camps in WW2 than you are as silly as the rioters; however, if the idea of improving our border security with a wall or whatever method upsets you, then I suggest getting over yourself as this is a common sense approach to improved national security.

P.S.
I don't want Barrabas and I don't feel like my hands are dirty. If you haven't noticed, the only raucous crowds are currently destroying Portland.

Yep, you're right. That link proves that we're all KKK members. What was I thinking???

I can't help that the ten actual KKK members of North Carolina want to rally. They must be so emboldened by Trump's constant comments of wanting to help Black Americans actually make some progress, an issue where Democrats have been failing at for years.

Also, I'm sorry that we have morals, and things like killing babies or forcing poor small business owners to sell wedding cakes to promote and celebrate immorality kind of makes people angry. Maybe, we should all stop believing in Jesus and start basing our morality on the latest whims of whatever the popular culture is at the time. Furthermore since you like the Nazi's so much, I would like to point out that dehumanizing babies and referring to them simply as women's rights issues is kind of exactly like what your buddies did with the Jews.

Next, if you think that Mexicans are going to be loaded up by the he buses like the Japanese going to internment camps in WW2 than you are as silly as the rioters; however, if the idea of improving our border security with a wall or whatever method upsets you, then I suggest getting over yourself as this is a common sense approach to improved national security.

P.S.
I don't want Barrabas and I don't feel like my hands are dirty. If you haven't noticed, the only raucous crowds are currently destroying Portland.

Will you stop with the hysterics already.

I never said that you or all of you were KKK members. I said that you have made some strange bedfellows, wannabe nazis, in your ignoble quest to impose your false claim to moral authority on everyone else who does not share in your sin of the idolatrous worship of a human being and perverted perceptions of right and wrong.

Latinos are not a threat to national security, dingbat. People like you who do not think very deeply but want to impose their perverted views of what is right and what is wrong on everyone else are a clear and present danger, a threat to national security and the security of the world..

And if you don't think you have placed yourself under the condemnation of God for supporting the election of a person who is the antithesis of the morality that you profess to have, you need to shut up, go home, and read your own bible.

Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!!

Be afraid of what?

People who base their false claim to moral authority on their professed belief in the ridiculous are gonna get you? lol....

Not to worry! Just call down some fire from the sky and in one or two complete sentences they will be reduced to dust and ashes.

Give it a try...
Ignore them at your peril

Gotta love you "Progressive" Totalitarians.

"Christian Dominionism-The Real Threat to Our Secular Government"

It’s a threat to the religious liberty of all Americans, including Muslims and those free from faith.

This is one of the more dangerous manifestations of social conservatism: those on the right who are hostile to settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence obeying the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate, ensuring that citizens are free from being compelled to abide by religious doctrine and dogma through force of law.

Such is the arrogance and hubris of conservative Christians, their hateful, repugnant, and wrongheaded notion that the United States is a ‘Christian Nation,’ that they have the ‘right’ to codify Christian dogma into secular law all must follow, and that their errant, subjective beliefs and ‘values’ take precedent over others’ beliefs and values.

The best part of this post is it's complete lack of self awareness. It always come back to this , you detest all "bigotry" except your own.

It’s a threat to the religious liberty of all Americans, including Muslims and those free from faith.

This is one of the more dangerous manifestations of social conservatism: those on the right who are hostile to settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence obeying the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate, ensuring that citizens are free from being compelled to abide by religious doctrine and dogma through force of law.

Such is the arrogance and hubris of conservative Christians, their hateful, repugnant, and wrongheaded notion that the United States is a ‘Christian Nation,’ that they have the ‘right’ to codify Christian dogma into secular law all must follow, and that their errant, subjective beliefs and ‘values’ take precedent over others’ beliefs and values.

The best part of this post is it's complete lack of self awareness. It always come back to this , you detest all "bigotry" except your own.
Hating bigots and those who would enslave us with their theocracy is not being a bigot.

Conservative xenophobes and conspiracy neurotics are wringing their hands, and lamenting the rise of Islam in our country, which they claim will bring about the implementation of Sharia law.

However, whether out of ignorance or the belief that religious freedom and the first amendment does not apply equally to all religions, they fail to focus on the real threat to secularism.

We are talking about Christian Dominionism.

While there is no reason to believe that the few Muslims in our government harbor a desire to usurp secularism, there are appointed and elected Christians in our government right now – or are aspiring to high office-who have openly expressed the belief that the bible is superior to the constitution and cavorting with those who are like minded.

David Barton is a chief proponent of what he calls Seven Mountains Dominionism : Seven Mountains theology teaches that conservative Christians are to take control of the seven primary institutions, or “mountains,” that shape and control our culture — (1) Business; (2) Government; (3) Media; (4) Arts and Entertainment; (5) Education; (6) Family; and (7) Religion — and use them to implement biblical standards and spread the Gospel.

It is worth remembering that Barton is not only an influential Republican activist but also runs one of the main super PACs supporting Ted Cruz.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/david-barton-will-train-christians-to-take-control-of-government-and-transform-america-into-the-nation-that-god-wants-it-to-be/

Barton is also the long time chairman of the Texas Republican Party

But most of all, Barton is vehemently anti-gay, claiming that schools are forcing students to be gay and that the government should regulate gay sex. Recently, he has been telling audiences that the Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage will force all student athletes to share the same locker rooms and churches to hire pedophiles to run their nurseries while requiring the military to protect those who engage in bestiality.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/anti-gay-psuedo-historian-david-barton-tapped-to-run-ted-cruzs-super-pac/

Here is more:

When David Barton Talks, Conservative Candidates Listen ...

Among the possible Republican presidential candidates who seek his advice are Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich and Representative Michele Bachmann.

And guess who else is in bed with the Dominionists?

Donald Trump’s Amen Corner: Prosperity Preachers and Dominionists

It’s not really surprising that preachers who tout wealth as a sign of God’s favor would line up with a blustery billionaire like Trump, who says his riches are proof that he’s qualified to fix what’s wrong with the country. What is a bit more surprising is the support Trump is getting from a leading advocate of Seven Mountains dominionism, which teaches that government and other spheres of influence — “mountains” like media, entertainment, business — are meant to be run by the right kind of Christians.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/donald-trumps-amen-corner-prosperity-preachers-and-dominionists/

So, you say that Trump and the others did not seek out this type of support and do not actually believe this drivel ? Well he seeks them out!

Donald Trump’s Extremist Allies: Who’s Who At The Values Voter Summit 2016

Donald Trump is slated to join conservative activists and a number of GOP elected officials at next weekend’s Values Voter Summit, the annual Washington, D.C., event sponsored by the Family Research Council.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/donald-trumps-extremist-allies-whos-who-at-the-values-voter-summit-2016/

And what about this conspiracy about Russia trying to take over the country by putting Pres. Trump into office? I still haven't seen any proof of that.
I cannot stand these conspiracies buffs.

Bill-Clinton-Meme-1.gif

Conservative xenophobes and conspiracy neurotics are wringing their hands, and lamenting the rise of Islam in our country, which they claim will bring about the implementation of Sharia law.

However, whether out of ignorance or the belief that religious freedom and the first amendment does not apply equally to all religions, they fail to focus on the real threat to secularism.

While there is no reason to believe that the few Muslims in our government harbor a desire to usurp secularism, there are appointed and elected Christians in our government right now – or are aspiring to high office-who have openly expressed the belief that the bible is superior to the constitution and cavorting with those who are like minded.

David Barton is a chief proponent of what he calls Seven Mountains Dominionism : Seven Mountains theology teaches that conservative Christians are to take control of the seven primary institutions, or “mountains,” that shape and control our culture — (1) Business; (2) Government; (3) Media; (4) Arts and Entertainment; (5) Education; (6) Family; and (7) Religion — and use them to implement biblical standards and spread the Gospel.

It is worth remembering that Barton is not only an influential Republican activist but also runs one of the main super PACs supporting Ted Cruz.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/david-barton-will-train-christians-to-take-control-of-government-and-transform-america-into-the-nation-that-god-wants-it-to-be/

But most of all, Barton is vehemently anti-gay, claiming that schools are forcing students to be gay and that the government should regulate gay sex. Recently, he has been telling audiences that the Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage will force all student athletes to share the same locker rooms and churches to hire pedophiles to run their nurseries while requiring the military to protect those who engage in bestiality.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/anti-gay-psuedo-historian-david-barton-tapped-to-run-ted-cruzs-super-pac/

Here is more:

Among the possible Republican presidential candidates who seek his advice are Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich and Representative Michele Bachmann.

It’s not really surprising that preachers who tout wealth as a sign of God’s favor would line up with a blustery billionaire like Trump, who says his riches are proof that he’s qualified to fix what’s wrong with the country. What is a bit more surprising is the support Trump is getting from a leading advocate of Seven Mountains dominionism, which teaches that government and other spheres of influence — “mountains” like media, entertainment, business — are meant to be run by the right kind of Christians.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/donald-trumps-amen-corner-prosperity-preachers-and-dominionists/

So, you say that Trump and the others did not seek out this type of support and do not actually believe this drivel ? Well he seeks them out!

Donald Trump is slated to join conservative activists and a number of GOP elected officials at next weekend’s Values Voter Summit, the annual Washington, D.C., event sponsored by the Family Research Council.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/donald-trumps-extremist-allies-whos-who-at-the-values-voter-summit-2016/

And what about this conspiracy about Russia trying to take over the country by putting Pres. Trump into office? I still haven't seen any proof of that.

Bill-Clinton-Meme-1.gif

That is quite a boatload of bovine excrement that have nothing to do with the topic that I posted. All red herrings that do not alter the facts that I posted.

Here is more:

Once again the OP validates the lefts love of Islamofascism.

Out of curiosity, what are your beliefs?

This just in!!

POTUS Shield: Trump’s Dominionist Prayer Warriors and the ‘Prophetic Order of the United States’ | Right Wing Watch

In the early morning hours of November 9, 2016, God told Frank Amedia that with Donald Trump having been elected president, Amedia and his fellow Trump-supporting “apostles” and “prophets” had a new mission. Thus was born POTUS Shield, a network of Pentecostal leaders devoted to helping Trump bring about the reign of God in America and the world.

Amedia described the divine origins of POTUS Shield during a gathering that spread over three days in March 2017 at the northeastern Ohio church he pastors. Interspersed with Pentecostal worship, liturgical dancing, speaking in tongues, shofar blowing, and Israeli flag waving, Amedia and other POTUS Shield leaders put forth their vision for a Christian America and their plans to bring it to fruition through prayer, political engagement and organizing in all 50 states. Among the many decrees made at the event was that Islam must be “completely broken down.”

Anyone still think that it's all bullshit?

Here is more:

Bill-Clinton-Meme-1.gif
That is quite a boatload of bovine excrement that have nothing to do with the topic that I posted. All red herrings that do not alter the facts that I posted.
Look, if you want to practice sharia law, then go ahead into your little darkroom, and sit on the toilet and practice it. But do not try to change a whole nation from practicing Christianity. Christianity has built this nation that everybody loves. But why doesn't you go to these Islamic countries and make them a lovable place to live? Do you know that in our constitution that it says that all mankind is created equally. Do you know that the word they use to call a Black person in Saudi Arabia means slave? Do you know that women are not equal to men, but only when they are treated as equals, is when the men are mad at them, and so they knocks the hell out of them as if they were men?

1 Corinthians 14:36 Or did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached? 37 If anyone thinks they are a prophet or otherwise gifted by the Spirit, let them acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord’s command.

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443042339.jpg

I know that you do not want to here or see the truth, Because to you, that if you listen to it, that it will be like pouring a heap of hot coals all over your pecker.

1458.gif

But anyway, why you want sharia law to come here? Is it that your girlfriend has left you for another man, and that you want to do something about that? Only thing that Christianity tells us to do in that situation, is to turn the other cheek.
We all knows that Christianity has brought this nation to become a free nation. I wonder what Islam has done for Muslim's nations?

Here is more:

Bill-Clinton-Meme-1.gif
Look, if you want to practice sharia law, then go ahead into your little darkroom, and sit on the toilet and practice it. But do not try to change a whole nation from practicing Christianity. Christianity has built this nation that everybody loves. But why doesn't you go to these Islamic countries and make them a lovable place to live? Do you know that in our constitution that it says that all mankind is created equally. Do you know that the word they use to call a Black person in Saudi Arabia means slave? Do you know that women are not equal to men, but only when they are treated as equals, is when the men are mad at them, and so they knocks the hell out of them as if they were men?

1 Corinthians 14:36 Or did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached? 37 If anyone thinks they are a prophet or otherwise gifted by the Spirit, let them acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord’s command.

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443042339.jpg

I know that you do not want to here or see the truth, Because to you, that if you listen to it, that it will be like pouring a heap of hot coals all over your pecker.

1458.gif

But anyway, why you want sharia law to come here? Is it that your girlfriend has left you for another man, and that you want to do something about that? Only thing that Christianity tells us to do in that situation, is to turn the other cheek.
We all knows that Christianity has brought this nation to become a free nation. I wonder what Islam has done for Muslim's nations?

What the hell are you blathering about?? We are done here . I don't deal with insanity

Here is more:

I'm not afraid, are you, you leftist homo?

You would be OK in Key West.

This thread has remained dormant for far to long. I started this thread in 2016 I warned then about the danger that Christian Dominionism posses to Democracy.

Religious Oppression: Not in My America While I still Draw Breath
Previously, I had posted materiel regarding the desire of some Christians to dominate all areas of law and society, the belief known as Christian Dominionism
David Barton Will Train Christians To Take Control Of Government And Transform America Into The 'Nation That God Wants It To Be' | Right Wing Watch
Not surprisingly, I was soundly rebuffed by many on this board who claimed that no such philosophy exists and that there are no Christians who wish to be supreme, and in fact it is the Christians who are victims of oppression.
I said then and I will say again now that I believe that most Christians are good, caring and sane people who understand that we are a secular nation of civil laws that must be abided by. But, I also said then that there are some who’s religious fervor has risen to the level of mental illness and in fact will stop at nothing to ride the nation of those who do not share their beliefs. Here are some examples:
Nonreligious Questions

Christian love: A 7-year-old boy in Wisconsin was tortured and killed while being punished for failing to memorize 13 Bible verses.

Ethan Hauschultz, a 7-year-old boy living in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, was killed after being hit, kicked, poked, and repeatedly shoved to the ground while being forced to carry around a 44-pound log in the snow as punishment for failing to memorize Bible verses.

Nonreligious Questions

The Speaker of the house is one of them!

formation, an extreme far-right Christian movement seeking to dissolve the separation between church and state by “any means necessary,” NPR reports.

Mike Johnson Has Ties to Fringe Christian Group - Political Wire

This thread has remained dormant for far to long. I started this thread in 2016 I warned then about the danger that Christian Dominionism posses to Democracy.

Religious Oppression: Not in My America While I still Draw Breath
Previously, I had posted materiel regarding the desire of some Christians to dominate all areas of law and society, the belief known as Christian Dominionism
David Barton Will Train Christians To Take Control Of Government And Transform America Into The 'Nation That God Wants It To Be' | Right Wing Watch
Not surprisingly, I was soundly rebuffed by many on this board who claimed that no such philosophy exists and that there are no Christians who wish to be supreme, and in fact it is the Christians who are victims of oppression.
I said then and I will say again now that I believe that most Christians are good, caring and sane people who understand that we are a secular nation of civil laws that must be abided by. But, I also said then that there are some who’s religious fervor has risen to the level of mental illness and in fact will stop at nothing to ride the nation of those who do not share their beliefs. Here are some examples:
Nonreligious Questions

Christian love: A 7-year-old boy in Wisconsin was tortured and killed while being punished for failing to memorize 13 Bible verses.

Ethan Hauschultz, a 7-year-old boy living in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin, was killed after being hit, kicked, poked, and repeatedly shoved to the ground while being forced to carry around a 44-pound log in the snow as punishment for failing to memorize Bible verses.

Nonreligious Questions

The Speaker of the house is one of them!

formation, an extreme far-right Christian movement seeking to dissolve the separation between church and state by “any means necessary,” NPR reports.

Mike Johnson Has Ties to Fringe Christian Group - Political Wire

Well, we can inform the Christians who created America.

Forum List

Back