Christian Domestic Discipline (how to beat?)

it's explained in the link above:
Biblical Justification

I don't give a fuck if its allowed in the Bible or not, countries in the West do not follow religious law like the Middle Eastern countries do. You keep dodging the question, if I was married and went home right and punched my wife in the face, if she called the police I would be arrested for assault. If I lived in a Muslim country and I did that what would happen? can you tell me?

Only pigs hit woman's faces. We talk about discipline not violence and fighting... do you understand?

Don't try to convince me that the west is so softy with women and thet let their wives do anythings.
According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year

Otherwise; Disciplinary behaviour is allowed in the three religions.

Assault a woman in Israel and Italy and you will be arrested.:eek:

Assault a woman in Saudi Arabia and you will be applauded.:clap2:

I don't give a fuck if its allowed in the Bible or not, countries in the West do not follow religious law like the Middle Eastern countries do. You keep dodging the question, if I was married and went home right and punched my wife in the face, if she called the police I would be arrested for assault. If I lived in a Muslim country and I did that what would happen? can you tell me?

Only pigs hit woman's faces. We talk about discipline not violence and fighting... do you understand?

Don't try to convince me that the west is so softy with women and thet let their wives do anythings.
According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year

Exactly my man.

Exactly my man.

You really act like an ape following a spammer like marc!

Assaulting woman is punished in all countries.

We talk about discipline of family and wife.

For example in Izrael, family laws is the speciality of jewish courts, and according to jewish law man may discipline his wife:
Wifebeating in Jewish Tradition | Jewish Women's Archive

israeli journal
Rise in number of abused haredi women - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews
Rise in number of abused haredi women

New generation of rabbis encouraging battered Orthodox women to seek help, involve police. Welfare minister: Conspiracy of silence on this issue slowly being broken.

The number of haredi women who called the hotlines jumped from 477 in 2004 to 1,402 in 2007, while the number of women who were housed in shelters for battered women each month nearly doubled, from 24 to 40 on average.

Attorney Noah Korman, who established the first shelter for abused haredi women in 2000 and opened a second one two years later said, "The phenomenon of violence against women exists in the Orthodox community just as it does in any other, but it was not made public as it was in the secular sector. Haredi women preferred to keep it secret. It must be remembered that domestic violence brings great shame on an Orthodox family."
Sadly the orthodox courts sanction this behavior, and secular courts don't take family issues seriously.

----------------
In Islamic law, if woman is subject of violence she can call for divorce.
--------------
In catholicism and Orthodoxy , divorce is banned, the abused woman should stay with her man or call for the help of secular laws.

In all countries, most domestic violence is not reported to police as it's in USA where 4.8 million women is subject to violence and abuse.

Last edited:
In US, most domestic violence is not reported to police

The precise incidence of domestic violence in America is difficult to determine for several reasons: it often goes unreported, even on surveys.
Even though we don't know how frequently domestic violence occurs (and some estimates suggest that it is as much as 10 times more prevalent than reported by the Bureau of Justice Statistics), the report does help with identifying very interesting trends.

In US, most domestic violence is not reported to police

The precise incidence of domestic violence in America is difficult to determine for several reasons: it often goes unreported, even on surveys.
Even though we don't know how frequently domestic violence occurs (and some estimates suggest that it is as much as 10 times more prevalent than reported by the Bureau of Justice Statistics), the report does help with identifying very interesting trends.

Your pedophile prophet raped a 6 year old child and Mooslims say Mahomet is The Perfect Man. No wonder Islam is such a savage cult

In every relationship there is one who is more passive and one who is dominant. Otherwise, there is no relationship. It's not rocket science, and has nothing to do with physical punishment, no matter how much as the left gets off on thinking about that.

this is a poll in Christian webpage

Is It Okay for a Christian Husband to Gently Beat his Wife?

47% Yes
45% No
04% undecided
04% sometimes
Poll: Is It Okay for A Christian Husband to Gently Beat His Wife | ChristWire

:eusa_whistle:

"Gently Beat"? :eusa_eh:

In every relationship there is one who is more passive and one who is dominant. Otherwise, there is no relationship. It's not rocket science, and has nothing to do with physical punishment, no matter how much as the left gets off on thinking about that.

47% Yes
45% No
04% undecided
04% sometimes

How to explain it?

47% Yes
45% No
04% undecided
04% sometimes

How to explain it?

How to explain Allah saying it's ok to beat your wife, jihadist?

Quran 4:34
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Egyptian Cleric: Beat Your Wife If She Disobeys
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

Last edited:

Forum List

Back