christian dogma of nonresistance and nazis

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
according to many christian ressources, resistance or using arm to kill is forbidden in all circumstances
hat the way of life taught by Jesus Christ is one of
nonresistance, nonviolence, and peace.

When Christians seek to justify their violent actions,
they pervert the gospel and vainly attempt to recast
Jesus in their own image.
nonresistance.org - Home Page

in this case, why church doesn't forbid arms and weapons?
is this justify that Vatican has never called fidels to resist against Nazi invasion?

hitler-church.jpg

according to many christian ressources, resistance or using arm to kill is forbidden in all circumstances

is this justify that Vatican has never called fidels to resist against Nazi invasion?

hitler-church.jpg

You are just a hatefully little fuck aren't you.

no, it's just a question, many christians think that resistance to the ennemy is not acceptable, and I would put this dogma in its historical context;
therefore is this justify the indifference of vatican face naizism rise :cuckoo:

no, it's just a question, many christians think that resistance to the ennemy is not acceptable, and I would put this dogma in its historical context;
therefore is this justify the indifference of vatican face naizism rise :cuckoo:

You need to go back and actually study the period in question before you start with these revisionist fads.

islamic clergy of the time has clearly condemned nazism and fascism and called for resistance, however vatican's position was indiffrent or even collaborator!

is it related to nonresistance dogma (turn your face in NT) or just politic pact?

priestsalutehitler.jpg

Yes, a very small number of muslims joined the nazi army to fight against the Russians.

It wasn't for religious reasons, but because the Soviets had brutally invaded their land.

Joining the Germany army was seen as a means to expell the Russians and free their land and people.

Yes, a very small number of muslims joined the nazi army to fight against the Russians.

It wasn't for religious reasons, but because the Soviets had brutally invaded their land.

Joining the Germany army was seen as a means to expell the Russians and free their land and people.

Never said it was or wasn't. The point is the OP has absolutely no knowledge of history and is presenting revisionist crap to support what appears to be some anti-Christian, anti-Jewish agenda. I may be wrong but based on his/her posts so far I seriously doubt it.
Trash and tripe.........

The catholic church does not represent every christian on the planet.

I agree with Ringel, an education is needed.

Never said it was or wasn't. The point is the OP has absolutely no knowledge of history and is presenting revisionist crap to support what appears to be some anti-Christian, anti-Jewish agenda. I may be wrong but based on his/her posts so far I seriously doubt it.
Trash and tripe.........

if you have nothing to add, plz don't attack me!

those are not revistionist stuff, it's well known facts.

The Catholic church in Germany supported the Nazi Party and their rise to power.

Yes they did, mainly in Germany. Catholic priests who did not toe-the-line were usually expelled, imprisoned or executed. One of the things the Vatican did was give consessions to Hitler in exchange for priest's safety which was almost immediatly regreted because the Nazis did not keep their part of the bargan and the persecution of the church continued. Try again.

Trash and tripe.........

if you have nothing to add, plz don't attack me!

those are not revistionist stuff, it's well known facts.

It's not your "facts", it's you interpretation/conclusions based on the extremely limited knowledge you have in this area that I am attacking, hence it's revisonist crap. Before you post this kind of tripe you might want to take a few history courses covering this period, hell just read a few comprehensive books.

islamic clergy of the time has clearly condemned nazism and fascism and called for resistance, however vatican's position was indiffrent or even collaborator!

is it related to nonresistance dogma (turn your face in NT) or just politic pact?

I think it was because the religious leaders bought the message (sales pitch) of "we have to do this to help the people" (sound familiar). They did not understand that if you let a little bit of evil (control over individual lives), that a larger evil will follow.

It is kind of like what is going on in the USA today. The gov is telling us "we need to do ____ (fill in your choice of current bills) to help ______( a very select group, not the country as a whole). It gives evil a toehold. At some point, this admin, the next admin, the one after that, a larger evil will follow. It has happened again and again over the course of history. Only the truly foolish would believe that "this time", it will some how turn out differently. If congress cannot demonstrate where it adds to people's rights or how it will improve the country, the bill should be tossed.

hitler-church.jpg

Yeshua did not teach nonresistance or nonviolence. He taught us to fight evil every step of the way. His only demonstration of violence was in the temple when people put money in front of worshipping the Lord.
Part of this was due to His power: when He cast out demons, they shutup and did everything He told them without question (something that doesn't happen in many of the recorded exorcisms).
The non-resistance for the crucifiction was according to His Father's plan. In the NT, he is repeatedly praying to His Father about what must come, and pretty much begs His Dad, not to make Him do it. In the end, He tells His Father, let Your will be done.
Violence and resistance is necessary to fight evil. As a Christian, that is your duty.

I think some protestants like mennonits end amish still teach nonresistance dogma in school!

Christendom is divided on this issue.

Some christians are total pacifists, others not.

You already know this, of course, which is why many of us are probably thinking that your post is trollish.

We have to see just how far the Obama administration goes with that. We know where the Bush administration with we will give you 'security in place of freedom'.

Forum List

Back