Christian convert from Islam to be released

I would say the answer to both your questions is no, and I would not give you ten cents for the chances that this man will continue to live once he has been released. I hope part of the deal in getting him released is to get him out of Afghanistan and relocated in the West.

It is so depressing to know that this kind of "civilization" still exists anywhere on earth in the 21st century. Sooner or later, all Western countries are going to have to deal with this, whether they want to or not.

I will bet that one of the conditions of his release was the insurance of his safe departure for a more christian-friendly nation such as the UK or the US.

no1tovote4 said:
I will bet that one of the conditions of his release was the insurance of his safe departure for a more christian-friendly nation such as the UK or the US.
I posted his request for asylum on another thread. ;)

Why in the world did the MSM have to broadcast that he is being given asylum in Italy? It would have satisfied all concerned to simply know that he had been given asylum in a Western country. What's to be gained by printing his picture and giving the crazies this kind of information??

Forum List

Back