Christian Conservative Hate Group causes cancellation of Tea Party Rally

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Lexington — Organizers have canceled a Tea Party rally scheduled for the Lexington Battle Green on Sunday, according to event organizer Jesse Segovia, chairman of the Lexington Republican Committee.

Plans for the event began to unravel Thursday when Eric Dahlberg, a Republican candidate for state Senate from the 3rd Middlesex District, withdrew after learning that Brian Camenker, president of MassResistance, was also scheduled to speak.

“Some consider MassResistance a hate group,” Dahlberg said. “I don’t want to be within a mile of an event that gives someone like that a

Lexington Tea Party rally canceled - Lexington, MA - Lexington Minuteman

Fascinating!

It cannot have been easy for this guy to pull out of the event. I can't seem to navigate the Southern Poverty Law Center's website, so I dun know if the group MassResistance is actually listed by them as a hate group, nor why. But if that is how he sees them, kudos to him for refusing to share a stage.

Lexington — Organizers have canceled a Tea Party rally scheduled for the Lexington Battle Green on Sunday, according to event organizer Jesse Segovia, chairman of the Lexington Republican Committee.

Plans for the event began to unravel Thursday when Eric Dahlberg, a Republican candidate for state Senate from the 3rd Middlesex District, withdrew after learning that Brian Camenker, president of MassResistance, was also scheduled to speak.

“Some consider MassResistance a hate group,” Dahlberg said. “I don’t want to be within a mile of an event that gives someone like that a

Fascinating!
The fascinating thing, aside from the MassResistance web site and their proclivity toward homophobia, is that the event organizer Jesse Segovia, is chairman of the Lexington Republican Committee. How 'grass rootsy' is that?

But good on him for distancing himself and his event from those clods. Social Conservatism has to take a back seat while this 'spontaneous' Tea Party gets on its feet, by way of the Lexington Republican Committee.

IMO, the Tea Party has a great deal to offer if they can ever sort out their platforms and leaders. I'd be happy to join if it were clear this is all about fiscal conservation and not about hate.

Fascinating!

Camenker and Rand Paul should get along great! Was Paul scheduled to speak or does he still have Mitch McConnell's dick in his mouth, in an attempt to keep him quiet?

hahahah, could they have gotten any more into this TITLE

Christian Conservative HATE group.

what a JOKE.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

what a JOKE.
Did you follow the links to the MassResistance group? Read their website and then tell us what a JOKE it truly is.

LOL
like I should CARE for what reason?

the Dailykos, Huffingtonpost, DemocratUnderground I consider HATE groups too, but I don't sit around fretting about it.:lol:

what a JOKE.
Did you follow the links to the MassResistance group? Read their website and then tell us what a JOKE it truly is.

LOL

the Dailykos, Huffingtonpost, DemocratUnderground I consider HATE groups too, but I don't sit around fretting about it.:lol:
A little knowledge will keep you from looking like a reactionary idiot. Here's the link: MassResistance!

LOL

A little knowledge will keep you from looking like a reactionary idiot. Here's the link: MassResistance!

LOL, I've heard of them.
as I said, I don't CARE
and if anyone is Reactionary, it's you lefties. it seems everyone and everything that doesn't fit into your line of thinking is something to be AFRAID OF.

LOL

LOL, I've heard of them.
as I said, I don't CARE
and if anyone is Reactionary, it's you lefties. it seems everyone and everything that doesn't fit into your line of thinking is something to be AFRAID OF.
I am using 'reactionary' in a political context. And ignorance is nothing to be proud of. I suggest you dance through the messages MassResistance has on its website before you further tip your hand as ignorant. just a suggestion.

The response from "MassResistance"

Tea Party shut down by RINO Republicans

Sunday's Tea Party on Lexington Battle Green shut down by pro-gay RINO Republicans

The organizers were forced to cancel the event by "Republicans" sympathetic to the homosexual movement and hostile to the parents' rights movement that exposes the taxpayer-supported homosexual agenda in the schools. The main speakers, prodded by a socially liberal Tea Party (and Republican) activist, announced that because Brian Camenker of MassResistance was also speaking, they would not participate.

The cancellation was first reported in the local newspaper, the Lexington Minuteman. Eric Dahlberg, a left-wing Republican candidate for State Senate, told the newspaper "Some consider MassResistance a hate group, I don't want to be within a mile of an event that gives someone like that [Camenker] a stage."

Unbelievably, Dahlberg was followed by most of the other "conservative" speakers for the event, who contacted Tea Party organizer Jesse Segovia and told him that they would not participate if Camenker was included!

We have never seen anything like this deliberately done to a Tea Party anywhere in America. It's an absolute disgrace, and represents the worst kind of anti-family RINO sleaziness. There are hundreds of thousands (and this year possibly millions) of taxpayer dollars going directly to the radical homosexual / transgender agenda in our schools to target children in Massachusetts. The idea that this should not be challenged at Tea Parties -- and that those who do speak out should be demonized -- is beyond offensive.

Hate group or not, they don't seem very friendly to opposing points of view.

Immie

what a JOKE.

LOL

Well then...there you go. Kinda says it all, doesn't it, Stephanie.

The OP musta got a few thrills up the legs when typing this title.

not only did they get in Christian, Conservative and Hate group, but they got to throw in Tea Party with it.

sheesh I bet that was orgasmic:lol:

Sunday's Tea Party on Lexington Battle Green shut down by pro-gay RINO Republicans

The organizers were forced to cancel the event by "Republicans" sympathetic to the homosexual movement and hostile to the parents' rights movement that exposes the taxpayer-supported homosexual agenda in the schools. The main speakers, prodded by a socially liberal Tea Party (and Republican) activist, announced that because Brian Camenker of MassResistance was also speaking, they would not participate.

The cancellation was first reported in the local newspaper, the Lexington Minuteman. Eric Dahlberg, a left-wing Republican candidate for State Senate, told the newspaper "Some consider MassResistance a hate group, I don't want to be within a mile of an event that gives someone like that [Camenker] a stage."

Unbelievably, Dahlberg was followed by most of the other "conservative" speakers for the event, who contacted Tea Party organizer Jesse Segovia and told him that they would not participate if Camenker was included!

We have never seen anything like this deliberately done to a Tea Party anywhere in America. It's an absolute disgrace, and represents the worst kind of anti-family RINO sleaziness. There are hundreds of thousands (and this year possibly millions) of taxpayer dollars going directly to the radical homosexual / transgender agenda in our schools to target children in Massachusetts. The idea that this should not be challenged at Tea Parties -- and that those who do speak out should be demonized -- is beyond offensive.

Immie

Seems to me, they made Dahlberg's case for him with their press release.

LOL, I've heard of them.
as I said, I don't CARE
I am using 'reactionary' in a political context. And ignorance is nothing to be proud of. I suggest you dance through the messages MassResistance has on its website before you further tip your hand as ignorant. just a suggestion.

I notice you ignored the fact she listed several HATE groups from the left. What is your LEARNED opinion on THEM?

LOL, I've heard of them.
as I said, I don't CARE

I notice you ignored the fact she listed several HATE groups from the left. What is your LEARNED opinion on THEM?

Actually, she said she didn't care about them either.

LOL, I've heard of them.
as I said, I don't CARE

If they were at all germane to this story, I'd give you my opinions of them. What kind of debating technique do you present here? "I know you are but what am I"?

Immie

Seems to me, they made Dahlberg's case for him with their press release.

I don't know whether or not you perused MR's website, but if not, Dahlberg's case seems pretty easy to defend.

Immie

Forum List

Back