Christian committed for opposing homosexual agenda

SmarterThanYou said:
huh? sure it is. i've met some who are trying very hard not to be......gay that is, but still are christians.

They are not 'homosexuals' - 'Homosexuals' aren't people trapped by an addiction or psych. disorder...they are those who embrace it.

MissileMan said:
Didn't you know that you can be a pedophile, a thief, a murderer, a rapist and still be a Christian, but homosexuals are not worthy of consideration for salvation? :rolleyes:

You aren't good at scarcasm.

:)

MissileMan said:
Didn't you know that you can be a pedophile, a thief, a murderer, a rapist and still be a Christian, but homosexuals are not worthy of consideration for salvation? :rolleyes:

I think his point (if I may be so bold as to speak on -=d=-'s behalf) is that unrepentant homosexuals are obviously not living according to God's will - just as unrepentant pedophiles, thieves, murderers, and rapists are not living according to God's will.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
-=d=- said:
your statement is flawed because it's impossible for a christian to be gay.

I stand corrected! "Christians" are only capable of being rapists, thieves and pedophiles.

gop_jeff said:
I think his point (if I may be so bold as to speak on -=d=-'s behalf) is that unrepentant homosexuals are obviously not living according to God's will - just as unrepentant pedophiles, thieves, murderers, and rapists are not living according to God's will.

So you are only a Christian if you are repentant? Isn't the belief that Christ was the savior enough to qualify someone as Christian?

MissileMan said:
So you are only a Christian if you are repentant? Isn't the belief that Christ was the savior enough to qualify someone as Christian?

That belief would - should - lead one to be repentant.

no1tovote4 said:
I saw a show on the History Channel about the witch trials. The show was able to link a fungus to almost all of the witch trials in history.

The Salem witch trials are misunderstood. There was a fungus growing on the rye which they used to make bread, about half of the town was affected by it, they had hallucinations and spasms as the fungus constricts blood vessels in the brain. They looked for a cause but since the fungus grows in the seed pods, and shapes itself much like the seeds, there was no visual evidence that that was what caused it. The fear was astounding, the hallucinations epic, small girls able to fight with incredible strength etc. With the limited science of the time they had nothing to attach it to the physical.

If you want an example how Christianity was directly misapplied look to the attacks on the Knights Templar and to the Inquisition. The Crusades were in answer to the Muslims taking over half of the world, yes once victory had been met they pushed too far but clearly it wasn't an example of only Christian misdeeds.

Sometimes i wish they would have finished the job. You think about it, muslims have been trying to take over the world from the get go. Crusades were expensive back in the middle ages. You didnt just wage a war unless it was important. Europe mustve felt so threatened that they decided to attack the heart of islam.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back