Christian Church Meeting at USMB

Prayer to Receive Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior:

Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner.

I ask you to forgive me for my sins.

I believe in my heart and I confess with my mouth that you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that God raised you from the grave on the 3rd day and that you are seated at the right hand of the Father.

Thank you for shedding your blood for me and paying the price for my sins.

I am asking you now to come into my heart, I have decided to follow you, LORD.

I commit my life to you today and I receive you as my Lord, as my Saviour.

I thank you that for giving me eternal life and for writing my name in Your Lamb's book of life.

Amen.

If you have prayed that prayer tonight? The angels in heaven are rejoicing over your salvation right this very second. You are a new creation in Christ now. The old things have passed away and all things are brand new. You have just received a new life in Jesus Christ. You're sins are gone, Beloved. Welcome to the family of God!

It is written: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things have passed away, behold all things are new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

10/17/2015 Sunday evening sermon

This sermon was preached in June of 2012.

Part 1

Part 2

End of message

Last edited:

Prayer to Receive Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior:

Lord Jesus, I confess that I am a sinner.

I ask you to forgive me for my sins.

I believe in my heart and I confess with my mouth that you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins, that God raised you from the grave on the 3rd day and that you are seated at the right hand of the Father.

Thank you for shedding your blood for me and paying the price for my sins.

I am asking you now to come into my heart, I have decided to follow you, LORD.

I commit my life to you today and I receive you as my Lord, as my Saviour.

I thank you that for giving me eternal life and for writing my name in Your Lamb's book of life.

Amen.

If you have prayed that prayer tonight? The angels in heaven are rejoicing over your salvation right this very second. You are a new creation in Christ now. The old things have passed away and all things are brand new. You have just received a new life in Jesus Christ. You're sins are gone, Beloved. Welcome to the family of God!

It is written: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things have passed away, behold all things are new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

Scriptures to think on:

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Isaiah 5:20,21

and

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21,22,23

Forum List

Back