Christian Church Meeting at USMB

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
waterfall.jpg

"If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. - Jesus Christ -...... John 7:37,38

There are members here who are not attending church. Now you can attend a KJV bible believing, preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ - home church here at USMB! Listen to worship music that will lift your spirit and hear a bible based sermon that will help you grow in your faith / relationship with Jesus Christ, Beloved.

If you would like to attend these Christian church meetings, just click on the link, sing along with the praise music, the worship music and listen to the Sermons that will be posted here. The sermons are all Bible based, Holy Ghost filled sermons given by born again Christian Ministers of the Word of God. Some of the sermons used will be from the 80's and earlier because much of what is missing today on Christian television is good old fashioned preaching from the Word of God! If you enjoy these Holy Ghost filled church meetings, sermons please make sure to attend the USMB prayer meeting and join along for Scripture reading, worship and prayer each day. May the LORD bless you as you seek Him with your whole heart.

Last edited:
You 'believe' God spoke with a Elizabethian English accent? :)

I'm surprised to see you're a KJV person. For all your hatred of the Catholics you realize the KJV was mostly based on the Catholic Bishop's Bible right?

I'm surprised to see you're a KJV person. For all your hatred of the Catholics you realize the KJV was mostly based on the Catholic Bishop's Bible right?

What? The concept of translating the Bible into the common man's language was an act of heresy against the Roman Catholic Church. The King James Bible and the Catholic Bishop's Bible were both very anti-Catholic documents. People were killed for translating the Bible into English. Up until the 1950's reading the Bible was the highest act of blasphemy and heresy in the Roman Catholic world.

If a Bible reader has an intense hate for the Roman Catholic church then it is entirely justified by history.

What? The concept of translating the Bible into the common man's language was an act of heresy against the Roman Catholic Church. The King James Bible and the Catholic Bishop's Bible were both very anti-Catholic documents. People were killed for translating the Bible into English. Up until the 1950's reading the Bible was the highest act of blasphemy and heresy in the Roman Catholic world.

If a Bible reader has an intense hate for the Roman Catholic church then it is entirely justified by history.

Catholic's official canon is the KJV. Mormons too. Lotta protestants oddly enough as well. But given that particular translation came in large part from the CBB it's an odd choice for a Jack Chick Track cultist.

"King's Printer Robert Barker, this was the third translation into English to be approved by the English Church authorities. The first was the Great Bible commissioned in the reign of King Henry VIII (1535), and the second was the Bishops' Bible of 1568.[3] In January 1604, James I convened the Hampton Court Conference where a new English version was conceived in response to the perceived problems of the earlier translations as detected by the Puritans,[4] a faction within the Church of England.[5] The translation is considered a towering achievement in English literature, as both beautiful and scholarly.

James gave the translators instructions intended to guarantee that the new version would conform to the ecclesiology and reflect the episcopal structure of the Church of England and its belief in an ordained clergy.[6] The translation was done by over 40 scholars, all of whom were members of the Church of England."
King James Version - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting then to be a 'KJV-believing' church group. So you're a Church of England-believing group?

I love the Catholic people and hope they will listen to the sermons and music that is provided on this thread and that these church services will lead them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, Delta. I have never stated on this board that I hated Catholics. I do not know where you got that from. If you'd like to listen to the sermon please stay around - first we'll listen to some praise and worship music and then the sermon will be posted for tomorrow's first USMB Sunday church meeting! I am believing God for many souls to be saved through the preaching of God's Word here!

I love the Catholic people and hope they will listen to the sermons and music that is provided on this thread and that these church services will lead them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, Delta. I have never stated on this board that I hated Catholics. I do not know where you got that from. If you'd like to listen to the sermon please stay around - first we'll listen to some praise and worship music and then the sermon will be posted for tomorrow's first USMB Sunday church meeting! I am believing God for many souls to be saved through the preaching of God's Word here!

Maybe the scores of anti-Catholic threads you've authored had something to do with my impression you didn't like Catholics.

Some recent examples,

Catholic persecution of Christians in America | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Letter from a Former Roman Catholic | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Quiverfull Cult and it's Roman Catholic roots | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
True Christianity vs Catholic Church History | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"There is no History of "true Christianity" within the institution of the Roman Catholic Church. There have been true believers who have come forth "in spite of it" but not "because of it"... The Doctrine of the RCC is fatally flawed..

Here's why. Nothing good ever came out of the Roman Catholic Church concerning the faith of the early Believers"

from last link there.

Maybe the scores of anti-Catholic threads you've authored had something to do with my impression you didn't like Catholics.

Make a thread about it, Delta. This thread is a church meeting. Sing, listen to a sermon, ask for prayer, but leave the rest to another thread / another place.... thank you.

1st song - There's a River of Life

There's a river of life flowing out of me,
Makes the lame to walk and the blind to see.
Open prison door sets the captive free,
There's a river of life flowing out of me.

Spring up oh well...
Within my soul!
Spring up oh well...
And make me whole.

Spring up oh well...
And give to me.
That life abundantly.

There's a fountain flowing from the Savior's side,
All my sin's forgiven in the precious tide;
Jesus paid the price when for me He died,
There's a fountain flowing from the Savior's side.

There's a risen Savior at the Father's throne,
Ever interceding for His very own;
Pouring down the blessings that are His alone,
There's a risen Savior at the Father's throne.

Second song - In the Name of Jesus We Have the Victory

In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus
We have the victory,
In the name of Jesus,
In the name of Jesus
Demons will have to flee,

When we stand on the name of Jesus
Tell me who can stand before,
In the mighty name of Jesus,
We have the victory.

3rd song - He is the King of kings and the LORD of lords -

• He is the King of kings
    He is the Lord of lords
    His name is Jesus
    Jesus Jesus Jesus
    Oh He is the King
  • What a mighty God we serve!
  • What a mighty God we serve!
  • Angels bow before Him!
  • Heaven and Earth adore Him!
  • What a Mighty God We serve!

Last edited:

Make a thread about it, Delta. This thread is a church meeting. Sing, listen to a sermon, ask for prayer, but leave the rest to another thread / another place.... thank you.

Fair enough.

Where would anyone get the idea that you hated anyone? Maybe from all your hateful bigoted remarks. What a smarmy two faced hypocrite you are.

King Jesus, I know you'll hear me when I pray.
King Jesus, I know you'll hear me when I pray.
Lord, I'm down here in trouble
Lord, send an angel by my way.

Well if your you're sick and afflicted
and don't know what to do,
Just call on King Jesus and He will see you through,
King Jesus, Lord I know you'll hear me when I pray.
Lord, I'm down here in trouble,
Lord, please send an angel by my way.

King Jesus, I know you'll hear me when I pray
King Jesus, heal me when I pray,
Lord I'm down here in trouble Lord
Please send an angel by my way.

They put old Paul in prison
Along about the midnight hour.
He began to call on Jesus, Jesus heard his prayers.
Lord, I was down here in prison, Lord.
You sent an angel by my way.

chorus X 2

Well, I've come thru the valley
And I've reached the mountain top.
I'm looking for that city,
Lord, I can't stop.

Lord, you sent an angel by my way.

Last edited:

part 2 - same song -

He's God on the platform
He's God back at the door
He's God in the Amen corner
He's God all over this floor!

Yes, God is God
And God won't ever change!
God is God !!
and He always will be God!

He's God when the lightning flashes
He's God when the thunder rolls
God way up in heaven
and God down in my soul

chorus 2 xs

He's God in the Father!
He's God in the Son!
He's God in the Holy Ghost!
God all three in one!
Yes! God is God!
God won't ever change and He always will be God!

.........chorus sing 2 xs

He's God in NYC!
God in Jerusalem!
He's God here on USMB!
He's God all over this land!

Oh Yes! God is God!
And God won't ever change!
God is God! And He Always Will Be God!

part two.............

He's God on the platform
God back at the door
God in the amen corner
God all over this floor!

God is God! God won't ever change!
God is God! And he always will be God!

He's God in California!
He's God in Tennessee!
He's God way up in heaven
God all over you and me!!!!

God is God!
God won't ever change!
And He always will be God!

Last edited:

You don't get it. You are not a Christian, you only imagine you are. True Christians aren't just forgiving, they are accepting and loving in their tolerance. You only give lip service to the idea while telling everyone else they are wrong and not one with God. In this way you are clearly a blasphemer, you take the Lord's name in vain for the sake of your own petty prejudice.

The God that I serve cannot fail me,
and I know that he'll always be around.
When the time comes to stand on what he told me,
no better foundation can be found.

And I know that's the kind of God that I serve,
that's the kind of God that I serve.
He's there when you need him ,
you can stand upon his word, that's the kind of God that I serve!

Now, I don't know what kind of God that you are serving,
but I know that my God He's alive, and he loves you,
no matter how hard your living, he'll give you a brand new life!

That's the kind of God that I serve,
that's the kind of God that I serve.
He's there when you need him,
you can stand upon his word,
I know that's the kind of God that I serve!

That's the kind of God that I serve!
He's there when you need him,
you can stand upon his word!

He's God on the platform,
He's God back at the door,
He's God at the amen corner,
He's God down on the floor-
I know God is God,
God will never change,
I know God is God,
and he always will be God!

He's God when the lightening flashes!
He's God when thunder rolls,
He's God way up in heaven,
He's God down in my soul!
I know God is God!

God will never change,
I know God is God and he always will be God!

He's God of the Hebrew children!
He's God of Abraham!
He's God in the firey furnace!
He's God the great I am!

I know God is God!
God will never change!
I know God is God,

He's God that gave us Jesus!
He's God that brought us out!
He's God that'll move heaven!
He's God that makes me shout!
I know God is God!
God will never change,
I know God is God,

He's there when you need him!
I need Jesus tonight! I need Jesus Tonight!
You can stand upon his word!

He's God in New York City!
He's God in Tennesee!

He's God at USMB Church Meeting
and He's God all over me!

I know God is God,
God will never change,
I know God is God,

He's God that healed my body!

He's God that saved my soul!

He filled me with the Holy Ghost!

He's God that made me whole!

I know God is God!
God will never change,
I know God is God, and
he always will be God!

He's there when you need him...He's right here!
Jesus Is right here! Glory is right here!
You don't have to moan and you don't have to groan, you can stand up on his word...

That's the kind of God-That's the kind of God- That's the kind of God that I serve!

Glory to God! Hallelujah! Get excited, People! God is in the House tonight! Amen? Amen!!!

Last edited:

Blood Bought Church

Verse:
They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for joy, they shall cry aloud and be free
They shall glorify the name of the Lord, it's the blood bought, the church, the redeemed

Verse:
Oh, pick up your heart, oh, Zion of the Lord, let the earth ring forth with His praise
All His children rejoice from the islands of the sea, it's the blood bought, the church, the redeemed

Chorus:
And we are in that army of the Lord, we've been washed in the blood and we are going forth
There is nothing that can stop this mighty moving force, with a shout of praise a two edged sword

Every stronghold of bondage must fall beneath our feet, Every prisoner held captive must be free
For our deliverance has come through the power of the son It's the blood bought, the church, the redeemed

Verse:
Let the earth be silent all winds cease to blow, every creative being hold your wing
For there's a new song being sung, with a new melody, it's the blood bought, the church, the redeemed

Chorus:

The redeemed, the redeemed, the redeemed, the redeemed, the redeemed!

1. Alas! and did my Savior bleed
    And did my Sov’reign die?
    Would He devote that sacred head
    For such a worm as I?
    • Refrain:
      At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
      And the burden of my heart rolled away,
      It was there by faith I received my sight,
      And now I am happy all the day!
  2. Thy body slain, sweet Jesus, Thine—
    And bathed in its own blood—
    While the firm mark of wrath divine,
    His soul in anguish stood.
  3. Was it for crimes that I had done
    He groaned upon the tree?
    Amazing pity! grace unknown!
    And love beyond degree!
  4. Well might the sun in darkness hide
    And shut his glories in,
    When Christ, the mighty Maker died,
    For man the creature’s sin.
  5. Thus might I hide my blushing face
    While His dear cross appears,
    Dissolve my heart in thankfulness,
    And melt my eyes to tears.
  6. But drops of grief can ne’er repay
    The debt of love I owe:
    Here, Lord, I give myself away,
    ’Tis all that I can do.

At the Cross (Hudson) > Lyrics | Isaac Watts

1. Would you be free from the burden of sin?
    There’s pow’r in the blood, pow’r in the blood;
    Would you o’er evil a victory win?
    There’s wonderful pow’r in the blood.
    • Refrain:
      There is pow’r, pow’r, wonder-working pow’r
      In the blood of the Lamb;
      There is pow’r, pow’r, wonder-working pow’r
      In the precious blood of the Lamb.
  2. Would you be free from your passion and pride?
    Come for a cleansing to Calvary’s tide;
  3. Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
    Sin-stains are lost in its life-giving flow;
  4. Would you do service for Jesus your King?
    Would you live daily His praises to sing?

There Is Power in the Blood > Lyrics | Lewis E. Jones

This sermon is from 1982 preached by Brother Jimmy Swaggart. This message is a warning to the church. It is a message on holiness and a very timely message for the hour we are living in right now.

If you believed the KJV, you would reject the doctrine of sola scriptura and instead live off every word that proceeds forth from the mouth of God as the Bible teaches.

And how is this different from any of your other threads?

Forum List

Back