Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

How far an incursion did the Muslims make before being stopped at Vienna? They already had Spain, were threatening the Vatican. Half of Europe was under their sway before they organized a serious response.

And Austria wasn't a nation. Facts are facts. It kinda makes you look silly to remark that America wasn't a nation when Vienna was imperiled.

And speaking of facts, yes Americans are making the world safer by taking the fight to the enemy and protecting you pussies and pacifists who sit in judgment of the protection you're under.

america-fuck-yeah-meme-3.jpg
You are as stupid as you look. Spain was fully reconquered in 1492, almost 200 years before the Battle of Vienna. You have basic history wrong you dumb yokel.

You don't even understand the difference between a nation and a state. There has been an austrian nation for over a thousand years since it was a Duchy a millennium ago. The modern state, the republic of Austria has only been around since after world war two. Just because America only has history as a modern state and there is no such thing as an American nation or ethnos, doesn't mean we don't have one.

Thanks for aiding islamic terrorists. America what would we ever do without you?

You would be islamicized. I kinda hope you do anyway because of your suicidal immigration policy so that we Americans across the pond can see the folly of "tolerance" toward Muslims immigrating here. And by your stupid argument, America is close to 500 years old. In any event, the Muslims will finally have Vienna because you stupid fucks are going to hand it to them.
US? 500 years old. You are digging a hole by the minute. So much for your tough talk on Islam. We don't need America waging unnecessary wars wars to help us anyway. Europe is rising and awakening it's historical western spirit. We will eject islamists. We will win because we have been in a worse position before and been victorious. America into decadence, corruption and poverty and has a growing third world population. Take care of your own problems instead of wishing I'll on us. All empires fall and America is no exception

Maybe we could be pussies like you and just wait until Muslims acquire numerical significance and just take over. Maybe that will gain your approval.
Lol. With your joke of a president and army of third worlders, women, and faggots? Good luck conquering us you piece of shit.

No women or homosexuals in your country? Lol.

How far an incursion did the Muslims make before being stopped at Vienna? They already had Spain, were threatening the Vatican. Half of Europe was under their sway before they organized a serious response.

And Austria wasn't a nation. Facts are facts. It kinda makes you look silly to remark that America wasn't a nation when Vienna was imperiled.

And speaking of facts, yes Americans are making the world safer by taking the fight to the enemy and protecting you pussies and pacifists who sit in judgment of the protection you're under.

You are as stupid as you look. Spain was fully reconquered in 1492, almost 200 years before the Battle of Vienna. You have basic history wrong you dumb yokel.

You don't even understand the difference between a nation and a state. There has been an austrian nation for over a thousand years since it was a Duchy a millennium ago. The modern state, the republic of Austria has only been around since after world war two. Just because America only has history as a modern state and there is no such thing as an American nation or ethnos, doesn't mean we don't have one.

Thanks for aiding islamic terrorists. America what would we ever do without you?

You would be islamicized. I kinda hope you do anyway because of your suicidal immigration policy so that we Americans across the pond can see the folly of "tolerance" toward Muslims immigrating here. And by your stupid argument, America is close to 500 years old. In any event, the Muslims will finally have Vienna because you stupid fucks are going to hand it to them.
US? 500 years old. You are digging a hole by the minute. So much for your tough talk on Islam. We don't need America waging unnecessary wars wars to help us anyway. Europe is rising and awakening it's historical western spirit. We will eject islamists. We will win because we have been in a worse position before and been victorious. America into decadence, corruption and poverty and has a growing third world population. Take care of your own problems instead of wishing I'll on us. All empires fall and America is no exception

Maybe we could be pussies like you and just wait until Muslims acquire numerical significance and just take over. Maybe that will gain your approval.
Lol. With your joke of a president and army of third worlders, women, and faggots? Good luck conquering us you piece of shit.

The U.S. Army saved your pussy country after it rolled over like a whipped dog for Hitler. Didn't even try to fight it. And we can do it again, defeating any army on earth with our women, minorities, faggots, and incompetent child president. You spit at the feet of giants.

Or minorities, it seems. Judging by his other posts, he's a Nazi. That's the latest rage apparently among young Austrian men is shave their heads, wear Swastikas, have beer on Hitler's birthday, and hate women, minorities, and homosexuals.

The U.S. Army saved your pussy country after it rolled over like a whipped dog for Hitler. Didn't even try to fight it. And we can do it again, defeating any army on earth with our women, minorities, faggots, and incompetent child president. You spit at the feet of giants.
Yes the us did it all alone with no help to win world war two, lol. Its pathetic you have to go back and live in the psst. All Germans are nazi a all Russians are commies etc.

Doubt it. A lot has changed since world war two. You aren't the country you used to be

Or minorities, it seems. Judging by his other posts, he's a Nazi. That's the latest rage apparently among young Austrian men is shave their heads, wear Swastikas, have beer on Hitler's birthday, and hate women, minorities, and homosexuals.
Lol. What an expert you are. Why don't you tell me more?

Yes the us did it all alone with no help to win world war two, lol. Its pathetic you have to go back and live in the psst. All Germans are nazi a all Russians are commies etc.

Doubt it. A lot has changed since world war two. You aren't the country you used to be

I don't know if all Germans are Nazis. I know you are.

Yup when all else fails call me a Nazi. You know as little about political ideology as you do history

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally: ‘Islam is a lie!’

So much for love and tolerance. When Jesus finds out about this... Well, hell hath no fury.

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and “Muhammad is dead.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans [who] believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”

ROFLMNAO!

How cool is it that in 100% of cases, the first person to use the word "Bigot" is an actual bigot... with 98% of same also being a proponent of Foreign Ideas hostile to American principle.

I NEVER get tired of how consistent that is...

Vienna is an example of what happens when we don't recognize the threat that faces us.

By the way, it must be said, the Battle of Vienna happened before you were a country too.
That statement makes no sense. Saying that the battle of vienna is an example of not recognizing the enemy.

The Austrian nation has existed for over 1000 years. Just because we weren't the modern state of Austria at the time doesn't mean the Austrian nation didn't fight
islamist before you your country even existed.

Don't talk about how your country is fighting islam and somehow protecting so called pacifist europeans when you aid islamists in syria, libya, Kosovo, chechnya etc.

US? 500 years old. You are digging a hole by the minute. So much for your tough talk on Islam. We don't need America waging unnecessary wars wars to help us anyway. Europe is rising and awakening it's historical western spirit. We will eject islamists. We will win because we have been in a worse position before and been victorious. America is going into decadence, corruption and poverty and has a growing third world population. Take care of your own problems instead of wishing I'll on us. All empires fall and America is no exception

Brother, Europe is done.

There is no chance that you'll be throwing off Islam. You had a chance to do so... 20 years ago. But instead, you did what modern Europe has always done, ya embraced your doom.

I have really enjoyed reading your work on other issues, but in this one... you're uh... I don't see a way out for ya.

Ya see the issue is not Islam. The issue is the panty-waste Left, which Islam will crush like a feminized bug.

And I find no sign of anything except the Left... having any say in any aspect of Europe.

If I'm wrong, I'd LOVE to hear about the rise of the Right in Europe... but I fear, that what I'll hear is the rise of "Less-Left-than-the-militant-queers"... and that's not gonna beat Islam back friend.

The left's favorite group strikes again....

ISIS Throws Another Man Off Building “For Homosexual Affair”, Then Beats Him To Death After He Survives

Savages.

Via The Independent:

ISIS militants allegedly threw a man charged with having an affair with another man off the top of a building and then beat him to death when he survived the fall, a human rights watchdog has claimed.

The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) quoted a source as saying the man was killed in the Tal Abyad town in Raqqa, an Isis stronghold. The Observatory obtains its information from a network of activists on the ground.

Comrade G5000 blames George W. Bush for this..

PainMySnout blames DA JOOOOOOZZZZZ

The left's favorite group strikes again....

ISIS Throws Another Man Off Building “For Homosexual Affair”, Then Beats Him To Death After He Survives

Savages.

Via The Independent:

ISIS militants allegedly threw a man charged with having an affair with another man off the top of a building and then beat him to death when he survived the fall, a human rights watchdog has claimed.

The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) quoted a source as saying the man was killed in the Tal Abyad town in Raqqa, an Isis stronghold. The Observatory obtains its information from a network of activists on the ground.

Comrade G5000 blames George W. Bush for this..

PainMySnout blames DA JOOOOOOZZZZZ

Jew hate is a center piece on the Left, more evidence that they are colluded with all forms of world evil, communism, naziism, fascism, eugenics, Islam, and anti semitism wherever it can be found. It only makes sense when the spiritual paradigm is considered. One devil, many manifestations. And the Left serves their father, the devil, just like the rest of them do.

Forum List

Back