Christian Bale takes Hollywood to a new low, thanking 'Satan' in his Golden Globe award speech

Well the movie bombed of course, barely made half its budget not including advertisement.

He's simply saying that Cheney got his cues from Satan.

I get it.

I am embarrassed that Hollywood is still considered to be in the United States. When California becomes part of Mexico, and we can also build a wall along its border, then things will make much more sense.

Well the Hildebeast still has a BIG PROBLEM, with the one she worships!!!

y7ao4uhcfnwx.jpg

Actor Christian Bale, in his Golden Globe award acceptance speech, decided to thank "Satan" in his acknowledgments, apparently for inspiring his portrayal of former vice president Dick Cheney in the movie Vice, as the Hollywood chi-chi crowd cheered.

According to a report in Variety:

Christian Bale had one unconventional figure to thank in his acceptance speech after winning best actor in a comedy or musical for "Vice" at Sunday night's Golden Globes.

"Thank you to Satan for giving me inspiration for playing this role," he said about his character of Dick Cheney in the political satire.

Given that Satan amounts to absolute evil, it's evidence he re-created a cartoon character, not a living, breathing human he might have disagreed with on the political front. After all, wouldn't a normal actor study Cheney to portray Cheney, assuming he wanted to do it credibly? Bale says he preferred the devil. He wasn't interested in being credible. Think I will pass on this movie, given that I now know how the sausage was made. Bale has given us too much information.

It just goes to show the contempt he feels for his audience in his crude, non-understanding, and openly admitted inspiration.

It also shows that he wanted his speech to be political – to take a shot at Cheney and spread the cultural message that Cheney, one of the principled and most popular members of the Bush administration, is a distorted monster.

If Satan was whom he imitated for Cheney, it signals he's shot his creative wad. Whom would he turn to for inspiration in portraying Donald Trump?

Read more at americanthinker.com .
Wait a second. You complain about Christian Bale but then you post this?

y7ao4uhcfnwx.jpg

I definitely think we have a "t@rd" alert.

You don't even get to use one of these:

DvexyTqWkAAlHwb.jpg
Apparently your IQ is so low that you don't see SATAN SPITING The Hildebeast with a hue election loss and the svumbag actor BELIEVONG SATAN helped him.....please child, have an adult check your posts before looking like the complete ass you are!

The funny thing is, Hillary DID SELL HER SOUL to the DEVIL...….And STILL LOST!!!

they keep proving THEY are the dumbass hypocrite jackasses
what's even more dumb = they don't realize it
hahahhahahahahahha

Forum List

Back